post pictures of records

Comments

• A record I would like to get my hands on.

It's funny to see cheesy schlager pop singers from your home country listed as a hot item. Yeah, I know Lystager did some ok tunes, mostly due to good musicians backing her, but I still can't view those singers (a la Birthe Kj??r, Gitte H??nning, Annette Klingenberg and so on) as anything but cheesy. I was spoonfed that crap from my father's side of the family. My dad used to listen to this radio program called "Giro 413" every sunday or "De Ringer, Vi Spiller" with this guy J??rn Hjorting:

and these programs would play that terrible 'Dansktop' music all the time .

The people who listen to Dansktop usually look something like this:

Of course, I'm not knocking the occasional dopeness of a Dansktop tune - - just sayin???

It was about damn time somebody introduced "dansktop" music to soulstrut.lol.
    There's probably countless of breaks on them that we haven't discovered yet.lol.

Lystager looks nice on her 70's LPs which I think helps the demand for them. If you fold out the "ready to meet you" lp she's half naked, if I remember correctly. She also have a self titled LP on RCA that's aight and then there's "Love??s Labyrinth" which I think both the cover and music is boring to.

S/T on RCA

Then she has an 80's LP where she turned out real nasty! What kind of hair cut is that? The record is indemand for a track that was put on a danish comp.

• Right now this is the only pic of my lil' dude/dollar bin/swap meet/digs... But in case of fire I'm rollin this shit out with me (look at the lower-rightside of the photo...)

• Castillo: are those Harry Bartoli records easy to come by where you are at? I only have one (the one with the non written font that you have a photo of there). I heard that these were originally all sound sculpures in and around the seattle area? I would very much liek to have the whole collection if they are anything like the one I have.

6.dos

• Castillo: are those Harry Bartoli records easy to come by where you are at? I only have one (the one with the non written font that you have a photo of there). I heard that these were originally all sound sculpures in and around the seattle area? I would very much liek to have the whole collection if they are anything like the one I have.

6.dos

I was just quoting Dan. Like you, I would like to have this series as well.

• I have only seen them twice outside of the web - the time I bought those three and once in NYC I saw one of those same 3 records again - at Gimme Gimme. I don't think they go for major $$$ though...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Paquito on Areito = CALOR!!!!!!!!!

Just the other day I found "Arturo Sandoval y su grupo" on Areito.

• Back when I used to have time.

All gone.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    PHAT.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    HOLY

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    Pigbag rocks the spot

• awallawall 673 Posts
    Back when I used to have time.

All gone.

are you planning on selling any of these???

• Back when I used to have time.

All gone.

I don't sell records.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Back when I used to have time.

All gone.

I don't sell records.

Pfff...that's what Reynaldo said.

• His disposition is quite different than mine.

Me being employed and independant.

Not that I don't admire his steez. Because I do wholeheartedly.

• haha, yea.

But for real, I'm just using one.

Display got fucked on one 2k and I got a replacement from my boy. Instead of repairing the 2k I upgraded to 3000 now, and it kicks the 2ks ASSS!!!!

Sounds

ok, back to records now!!!

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    haha, yea.
    Display got fucked on one 2k and I got a replacement from my boy. Instead of repairing the 2k I upgraded to 3000 now, and it kicks the 2ks ASSS!!!!
    Sounds

not sure if thats an upgrade, but its nice to have a 3000 anyways. How do you like having no undo button though?

• haha, yea.
    Sounds

not sure if thats an upgrade, but its nice to have a 3000 anyways. How do you like having no undo button though?

what's the difference between the 2k and 3k. Inquiring minds wanna know.

• yea I was kinda worried about having no undo...
    But yo, I don't even miss it! You got 99 tracks, come on who needs undo???
    I use the erase button un overdub alot more now..

If this is an upgrade or not?
    Fo sho! I always knew I wanted a 3k, but yo when I first put some drums into this I was laughing,.... it was kinda hysterical since I simply couldnt believe I was using this piece of junk 2k xl for 4 years. The A/Ds suck so hard, plus that lowpass filter is crap too. 3000s filters sounds
    Don't miss waveform display, don't miss trackmute..

Concerning that 2500 joint, I think all these new features kind of distract you from what really is important with machines like this. For me that is the sound and ease of use. Techno heads might be happy, but who needs realtimeQlink?
    To each his own - To me though, I've never touched a better machine. Can't wait to add an ASR to the setup for some crazy filter action.
    Time to get on some shit

• Can't wait to add an ASR to the setup for some crazy filter action.
    Time to get on some shit
    Yo, you making me want to go home and warm up the ASR-10 right now.

• I'll make it easy on you, just give it to me

• I'll make it easy on you, just give it to me
    Sheeet. Only if you trade me an MP.

• fuck that was a fast reply!!!
    hell no, they minez! how can I fake dre w/o em

• fuck that was a fast reply!!!
    hell no, they minez! how can I fake dre w/o em
    LOL!

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

so whats the scoop on the sonambient's dan? how many of em are in a series? they look dope.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    it's about time for mas jpegs

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Just kidding

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    it's all good Sabadabada, I wouldn't mind seeing some latin raerz though

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i have like 50 new covers to post, but I been too lazy to update the site, the pictures are done though. I'll post this weekend. I think musicwize Im going with. Osmar Milito and quarteto Forma, Dom Salvador, and then two Soap Opera Soundtracks that I havent decided on yet. Before school starts again.