post pictures of records

Comments

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    my face stays pretty normal, but i like to go nuts on the drums. i do sweat alot though, like ALOT

If you're sweating, that's a good sign. I just don't see how you can be putting your body and soul into it if you're face is normal. I mean, you gotta lose track of everything to be in the pocket. Like, everything. It's just all about ugh and bam and grrrrr and shit. No nothing. Just velocity!

We need to see the face? Set the camera on timer and get up in them skins and show us what "TheMack is in the pocket" is all about.

Did you watch the video?
    The foot roll? Did you see the foot roll? Dude was sweating. His face was all stupid. Twirling the sticks. That's the pocket, my friend.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    my face stays pretty normal, but i like to go nuts on the drums. i do sweat alot though, like ALOT

If you're sweating, that's a good sign. I just don't see how you can be putting your body and soul into it if you're face is normal. I mean, you gotta lose track of everything to be in the pocket. Like, everything. It's just all about ugh and bam and grrrrr and shit. No nothing. Just velocity!

We need to see the face? Set the camera on timer and get up in them skins and show us what "TheMack is in the pocket" is all about.

Did you watch the video?
    The foot roll? Did you see the foot roll? Dude was sweating. His face was all stupid. Twirling the sticks. That's the pocket, my friend.
    haha i'll take a pic when it's not 12 at night.

and yes i watched the video, the sound quality was bad but it was nice

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    and yes i watched the video, the sound quality was bad but it was nice

the pocket has no concern for sound quality.
    that's like making sure you're not gonna hurt anyone when you stage dive.

"in the pit all i see is red."

ask drez.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

whoa, whats that?

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

BTW that white sleeve record is a purple vinyl, blank silver label press of Pharcyde's TESTING THE WATERS EP. Promo? OG? Boot? Help?

My copy (bought back when it was released) is the same excpet the vinyl is orange. I'm pretty sure there's other colors out there too. Not a very good record IIRC, I haven't actually listened to it in eons.

Nice Adam Ant though!

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    im sick of all these thread that consist solely of arguing that will never go anywhere, i wanna look at some pretty pictures. post em up.

Here you go Young Mack, Just for you....

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

7+ hours later, I am finally in my new apartment. Just upstairs and across the hall from the old one, but the view is much nicer (to the East my brother, to the East). Also got my first Expedit in the process and was inspired by this thread to put some of my all-time and current favorites together. Of couse, always focused on listenability.

Keeper of the Soul sits a top.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    some good karma is showcased in the top right corner there, drew.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    hey nathan.

i'm about to EVACUATE.

i have no reccords in the home currently to shoot photos of.

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I heard a storm was rolling through. shit must be a nightmare.
    seek higher ground man. holler at your homies if you need.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    will do. thanks man.

i'm gonna head out around 5 AM before it gets jampacked.

it's so strange to look around and try to make decisions on what relics of my life thus far are important enough to bring along. in the meantime, it stirs up memories.

will be driving to austin. this shit sucks- i don't know how this gulf coast folks deal with this every year.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

7+ hours later, I am finally in my new apartment. Just upstairs and across the hall from the old one, but the view is much nicer (to the East my brother, to the East). Also got my first Expedit in the process and was inspired by this thread to put some of my all-time and current favorites together. Of couse, always focused on listenability.

NICE! some great records there man

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    some shit ive come across recently

• BlastkidBlastkid 240 Posts

How is that 'Winning' OST?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

You've got excellent taste, Drew.

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    What's a Milt Jackson Sunflower doing in there?

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    What's a Milt Jackson Sunflower doing in there?

Who cares? Its better than alot of "raers" out there.

ima post more pictures, but the batteries in my camera died. need to buy new ones

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    You heard the man!

It's all over fockers!

paging dee rock....

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

• I got fuck all to say but I'm bumping the above dub mp3s coz only 2 people clicked em.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    holy shit those are mp3s!

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    holy shit those are mp3s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    Love that "Undying Love" and the Tony Robinson NAtty Rebel thing (Soul Rebel Rhythm). You ever heard the Wail n Soul M version of "Play Play Play"?

K.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Aussie raer

Looking for a copy of that G. Golla LP
    Holla.

• Aussie raer

you got some good records there *ark

that crossfire is pretty good, unlike most australian records.

• i love flossing records, here are some new recruits to the University of Raer (i know that was pretty corny)