I am Hemol, and I beat all of you losers. Just needed to make sure you know.

Comments

• Coercing people into modernization destroys civilization, right?

: )

• Love how he just drops this epic strutnip post then smoke bombs outta here.

• Love how he just drops this epic strutnip post then smoke bombs outta here.

• HOLLAFAME said:
    Love how he just drops this epic strutnip post then smoke bombs outta here.

LOL, me too.

He must really love it out there.

• HOLLAFAME said:
    Love how he just drops this epic strutnip post then smoke bombs outta here.

LOL, me too.

He must really love it out there.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Wow.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    On the real......he wants our attention and WTF + hatter responses.

If he's not continuing the convo, were just feeding the monster.

• SouthCrackalack said:
    Soulstrut Gold.

Indeed.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    batmon said:
    On the real......he wants our attention and WTF + hatter responses.

If he's not continuing the convo, were just feeding the monster.

You guys do know this is your conscience speaking to you right?

• ^^^
    Ha!

But seriously the strut has no conscience...just bastard children, apparently.

• Brilliant! Dude's a genius. File under 'US version of Andrew Stone.'

Another of the show's stars, perpetually under the illusion he is going to be very famous in 15 minutes, or that he was famous 15 minutes ago and why doesn't everyone remember, is dance teacher Andrew Stone, who is so full of himself, and full of plans for a superstar future, he almost makes the elastic, rococo Louie Spence seem about as lugubrious as Eamonn Holmes. The story of Andrew and his group Starman, a discount Scissor Sisters, and their manager Rob Davies, a close relative of the manager of the Flight of the Conchords, as they attempt to land a recording deal is the closest television has got to capturing the zany spirit of Spinal Tap. Stone is clearly doomed to fail, again and again, with no conception that he has no chance of making it as a pop star, and yet persists in believing that he is a star so ahead of his time it'll take the rest of the world time to catch up. His hair, smile and moves suggest a future in a Steps revival band, but he is convinced that he has the flair, audacity and brilliance of a combination of Bowie, Prince and Britney. Set inside the frantic make believe world of Pineapple, where ambition and audition is everything, while the outside world is just something you are destined to conquer with your talent and vision, and set inside the television coverage of Pineapple, which subversively examines the manic post-reality, post audition television world, Stone has found an unlikely place where he can thrive.

He may have all the attributes of the underdog, the loser, the fantasist, the one whose drive, self-belief and wild insensitivity actually gets in the way of him getting the fame and attention he seeks, but inside Pineapple, and then inside the Pineapple on the television, everything is turned upside down. He succeeds as the grandest example of self-deluding showbiz failure imaginable, succeeds because at the exact moment it becomes apparent to what extent a failure he is, and how hopeless and unrealistic his dream, he becomes a kind of original creation.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I want to believe this is real, but can't.

• His lack of return/response is totally disappointing.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Pattrick said:
    Brilliant! Dude's a genius.

STICK YO'SELF!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    "you don't know shit about a person that you don't know"

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    His lack of return/response is totally disappointing.

There really isn't much too it. His father is one of the biggest defense attorneys in Florida. The kid is a deluded trust fund hip-hopper...a dime a dozen, really.

He might have psychological issues, as well...which is kinda sad.

EDIT: FWIW, I was just as interested as anyone in watching this train-wreck unfold...but it/he got real typical really fast.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts

That reminds me...

What became of :get_on_my_level: ???

His site was blocked at work, and I could never remember how to spell it at home.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

That reminds me...

His site was blocked at work, and I could never remember how to spell it at home.

http://www.ulillillia.us/mainindex.shtml

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Danno3000 said:
    I want to believe this is real, but can't.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    billbradley said:
    J i m s t e r said:

That reminds me...

http://www.ulillillia.us/mainindex.shtml

They've been working on a documentary that centers around him.... Only it's been pushed back for over a year now.
    Hoping it sees the light of day!

• ^I'd watch that

I like how he has videos now.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    His voice is really soothing. I bet he's a hit in the ASMR community.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    cove said:
    His voice is really soothing. I bet he's a hit in the ASMR community.

Yo...regarding that. This dude...instant nap.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Actually, I think this is real. Now I feel bad for the guy; he seems troubled.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zachg

http://www.waxpoetics.com/author/zach-moldof

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I'm torn between my urge to clown and my feelings of sympathy towards somebody with such a desperate need for attention and validation.

A person who is emotionally secure does not post the kind of screed that he did, so it seems unfair to mock him.

• Danno3000 said:

Seems he is a big part of the reason for ruining what was once a perfectly good magazine.

• He's too busy Raindancin (in the Pussy) to bother with y'all.

• where is that hilarious pic of the WP logo made with toilet paper ?

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    hemol said:
    I just wanted to take this opportunity to let you know you lost. Bad. Faux rillz, Batmon, Noz, Bassie, O Dub, and the rest of the hatters I can't remember, all yall lost. Cause it's 2014 and my work with HEMOL from 2010-2012 had a pretty big impact on HEMOL. And that lead to me writing for HEMOL, which also led to me becoming an A&R for HEMOL. It's pretty incredible to be working with such an amazing and influential HEMOL.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Guest Blogger?

Clearly this dude has won. Just admit it, 'strut!