post pictures of records

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited November 2015 in Record Collecting
im sick of all these thread that consist solely of arguing that will never go anywhere, i wanna look at some pretty pictures. post em up.

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

you can keep posting that, but what is it? i dont know the minutemen, are they good?

• dayday 9,612 Posts

BOING

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    you can keep posting that, but what is it? i dont know the minutemen, are they good?

For real? Shit is killer! Funk punk in it's original form. Breaks to boot! You know Mike Watt the bass player? He was in this group.

Does her ass say "KIll Whitey"?

SWEET!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Copped at the Pasadena Rosebowl Flea Market for $75 the other week:

Needless to say, my SAVE WHITEY party is on and popping!

damn, dont tell me thats an OG Shaggs?

• Just picked this up and am totally digging it.

I can't believe hasn't heard the Minutemen! Dude pick that shit up quick like. And then go see the movie WE JAM ECONO as quickly as you can. Shit is bonkers. Dudes playing music to play music.

im downloading some minutemen tracks right now

• fuckin shellac dude god damn

Couldn't really get into this, not sure why. Looked great but just a little to pop or something. Maybe if I could understand the words I would get it.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    fuckin shellac dude god damn

File Under: The sexiest ugly dude I have ever seen in my life. That kinda car crash beauty. You know you shouldn't look, but you do. Then you can't stop. Even after they catch you. Damn, lookatthat kinda shit.

the song it's expected im gone is pretty cool. nice breaks lol

haha those are EVERYWHERE out here

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    damn, dont tell me thats an OG Shaggs?

Ok I won't. But it is a 1980 Rounder issue. Also came with some weird Shaggs fanzine from 1999 or so, and somebody's original highschool psychedelic stoner artwork - shoulda took a picture of those too.

BTW that white sleeve record is a purple vinyl, blank silver label press of Pharcyde's TESTING THE WATERS EP. Promo? OG? Boot? Help?

the song it's expected im gone is pretty cool. nice breaks lol

BTW They do the song that got used for the Jackass theme. It's called Corona. Check for it. Good song.

• Copped at the Pasadena Rosebowl Flea Market for $75 the other week:

Needless to say, my SAVE WHITEY party is on and popping!
    NICE SCORE! mint shaggs will go for 2500-3000 bucks easy. peace, stein. . .

thats how i get down on the drums

No offense young boss of the 'burg, but...

I doubt it. Call us in 12 years (when you've perfected the "toms, I don't need no fucking toms -- or a ride cymbal for fuck's sake"-style).

haha, im actually kinda good, probly not as good as that dude. but my set is basic is hell, 3 toms, bass, snare, hat, and a ride

BTW that white sleeve record is a purple vinyl, blank silver label press of Pharcyde's TESTING THE WATERS EP. Promo? OG? Boot? Help?

I remember buying that as a promo (a few months before it was released). Purple vinyl, gray label, no writing, right?

haha, im actually kinda good, probly not as good as that dude. but my set is basic is hell, 3 toms, bass, snare, hat, and a ride

Post a picture of your drumming "O-face." That's the only way we can tell how good you really are. I mean, do you get all contorted or not? Does your tongue involuntarily stick out of your mouth? Do you drool? If you drool, you gotta be boss. I mean, only the pros drool when they're deep in the pocket.

Todd drools. No doubt.
    And sweats. Lots of sweat.

my face stays pretty normal, but i like to go nuts on the drums. i do sweat alot though, like ALOT