TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    ive followed villas boas from chelsea adn porto
    its a shame how he was sacked at chelsea nad then the squad he built won
    now again
    he never has enough time
    he should go to la liga after simeone gets picked up by someone pull a pellegrini and return for vengeance in the PL one day
    but his stock has fallen dramatically
    come to think of it he should replace allegri at AC they are arses but seem more patient somehow
    no one can deny AVB's work ethic/commitment though
    he never had full control un this current spuds side however

Chelsea are not playing at their best but like mourinho with real they are getting results
    lukaku,sturridge..huge mistakes

but torres...
    we could have had suarez,cavani or falcao or teh one ibra
    mourinho for all his cuntery has never endured ibra and balo and seems loved by all managers

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    Not sure were going down this route -- but based on current form thus far, my predictions for end of season are as follows:

1-City will keep up their good form at home and will correct enough of their away form to take the Title - they have too much talent this year.
    2-Arsenal will put up a good fight, but in the end will get disposed by the oligarchs
    3-Everton (yes I said it), will shock the league with a 3rd place finish
    4-Chelsea will find away to get 4th even though Jose will prove to have lost his "special" magic -- he gets fired in the summer

5-Pool will have a much better year, but Suarez will undoubtedly do something stupid in the coming months and the FA will be forced to throw the book at him
    6-UTD come in 6th, RvP finds away to weasel himself to another league next year (as his inner child always really wanted to play for Milan)

Spurs end up somewhere around 8th/9th this season

• ###### 2 Posts
    skel said:
    No word of a lie, that's Dutty B.

Ask me no question I tell you no lie

• ###### 2 Posts
    ahhhhhhhhhh, where my profile gone... Thanks 1664....

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Chelsea vs Arsenal

Bets?

• DOR said:
    Chelsea vs Arsenal

Bets?

i got a sawbuck on the goons.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    It's Arsenal - Chelsea, so I think we stand a chance of winning but Wenger has a pretty bad record playing against Mourinho teams. I seem to naturally sway towards the negative ATM so there's little point in making predictions.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    jlee said:
    1-City will keep up their good form at home and will correct enough of their away form to take the Title - they have too much talent this year

I would have quietly thought the same, but now #1 striker and #1 defender (Pab Zab is our most consistent defender, stat.) both out for a while, it's still wide open. We do have hopefully, 'nuff striker, but the back 4... Hmmm...

THANK F*CK FOR THE TRANSFER WINDOW.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:

THANK F*CK FOR THE TRANSFER WINDOW.

Yes Arsene, thank fuck indeed (hint hint). As soon as we lost Kos at the back we looked more vulnerable and Vermaelen was def at fault for Silva's goal. Crazy to think that I'd rather Sagna fill in at CB, and I'd rather Monreal at RB than Jenkinson. We're good for midfielders but the quality at the back and up front is wanting. I think Chelsea might well do us, but losing to the other top teams won't cost us as dearly as losing to the teams we should beat, and that consistency is the one thing we have over the other teams so far this season. We could win the league on the back of beating everybody outside the top 6 home and away, and losing against the big 4 (or 5 inc Toffees).

R.I.P. Ronnie Biggs - apparently he was a Gooner.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

that shit is all over the news here, I guess he was a minor celebrity in Rio de Janeiro.

ppadilha said:
    Duderonomy said:

that shit is all over the news here, I guess he was a minor celebrity in Rio de Janeiro.

Goes with the territory of being an Arsenal fan.

Good idea to wind up the Prem's most in-form striker.

The Tottenham Hotspur mascot who snubbed Luis Suarez's handshake did so as part of a bet with her father.

Ten-year-old Olivia Brown decided to trick the Liverpool striker during the traditional pre-match handshakes before the Reds stormed to a 5-0 win at White Hart Lane.

Instead of offering her hand to the Uruguayan, the youngster stuck her thumb on her nose and wiggled her fingers at the prolific player. Now, the girl's father Des has revealed that it was all part of a ??20 bet.

He told the Bedfordshire on Sunday: "I said I'd give her ??20 to give him the thumb to the nose and the twiddly fingers.

"Afterwards she came back to our seats and said 'dad I've done it' and I told her I didn't see it and she said he just laughed and then she asked for her ??20."

After Sunday's match, head coach Andre Villas-Boas was sacked from his position.

Hazard would have twatted the ball into her face.

Let's not speak of RVP conjecture.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Not so much a bet as simply paying your child to behave like a dick, then renaging on said deal when it's time to cough up. Classy parenting.

You gotta love how football just brings out the best in people.

No doubt her mascot privileges have expired.

Dem yid not covering themselves in glory lately. Time for the men at the top to make stationary the crack pipe.

Wasn't so long ago Peter Crotch and dem did Hughes' City, at City, last-match-of-the-season, to keep us out of the top 4.

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/man-city-fans-have-a-new-song-about-full-back-pablo-zabaleta-saying-he-is-harder-than-united-legend-japp-stam-video/

Ohh??? Pablo Zabaleta,
    He is the fucking man!
    He is an Argentinian,
    He???s harder than Jaap Stam!
    He plays in blue and white
    for Pellegrini???s men!
    And when we win the league...
    ...we???ll sing this song again!

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Palpably false

No self respecting geezer is singing the line "for pellegrini's men".

B/w I'd never even heard of Teh Lostprophets until today.
    No space after Lost?
    Very poor.

I think the song isn't going to trouble Ivor Novello

b/w

I guess the record company rejected "The Bad Nonces" already.

For fuck's sake my ears are bleeding!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Now we'll just have to see if he can hold out and not take chunks outta people. Hope we make Champions and he'll stick around. Anyone know the figure he signed for? Who's gonna come calling on that type of money?

Two hunnid grand a week

Well within the reach of Euroman big guns
    Kind of money Ronnie and Neymar leave as barbers tips.
    Well maybe not Neymar, nahmean

• it being christmas, and me being the nice guy that i am, i ordered my brother in law a liverpool polo for delivery to scotland online.

during the transaction i quickly clicked through a confirmation page rife with my personal data just wanting to get the show on the road. what i missed on that page was a series of uncheckable boxes that have digitally signed me up to be a supporter of the liverpool football club and all of its affiliates and sponsors.

NONE OF THE SHOWERS HAVE MADE ME CLEAN AGAIN.

Which is the worst?

Plastic Manc or Placcy Scouser?

Wheres PCMR at? dude got this locked down.
    He's got a finger in every football pie throughout the world.

Following the model for investment on high-tech startups, see?
    You've got to have something in all of them, because although 99 will end up worthless, the 1 will hit pay dirt and that's all that matters.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    absolutely
    the recent demba ba from castle to chelski was a triply supported move for me given the fact i am senegalese
    we supply all of europe with the best please invest in our team

invest in 3d printers guys trust me

pcmr said:
    absolutely
    the recent demba ba from castle to chelski was a triply supported move for me given the fact i am senegalese

Bitcoins... Nefarious Quasi-Currency that will be rendered worthless by T3h Illuminationz0rz or nailed-on Golden Goose?

• J i m s t e r said:
    pcmr said:
    absolutely

Bitcoins... Nefarious Quasi-Currency that will be rendered worthless by T3h Illuminationz0rz or nailed-on Golden Goose?

cody wilson's war-r. WAKE UP, AMERICA!

pretty excited to overindulge myself and sit down to watch a good match today. who's the good money on?

So far, I've not needed anything a 3d printer can make. Placcy figurine of myself? Keyring? Shit you wouldn't pick up after it fell out of a Christmas cracker. Srs, I dread Christmas in a way because we already have enough shit to fill the yard x times over. We have to "Charity shop" the oldest kids stuff to make room.

At least video games are just electrons.

I will ride for like, shit that you can graft in to help a mug out - hearts, bone-fragments, or bespoke pieces of skull. I will ride when they get them big enough to print houses and bridges. Things that work better when they can be made all-of-a-piece... STIFFNESS! :ayo:

Are they there yet?

Imma get my worry on when the guns work.

'Cause when the petrol bh0mbz start flying
    And the cars overturning
    And you see children crying
    'Cause their cities are burning
    And you're tell me
    It's not my concern?

vintageinfants said:
    ... overindulge myself and sit down

I've seen the state of your ankle, what else can you do?

My record is 6.

• J i m s t e r said:
    vintageinfants said:
    ... overindulge myself and sit down

I've seen the state of your ankle, what else can you do?

My record is 6.

it is girl's birthday. girl is lifelong chelsea supporter to spite her ManU father. family over. whiskey served before 10am. father and i will look on with feigned disdain for the english game but will take all credit for any goals arranged by the turkish kraut on the gunners.