Trayvon Martin

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    thats why i've had this cunt on ignore for years now
    how's your horse faced twat wife doing you fucking loser?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    kala said:
    thats why i've had this cunt on ignore for years now
    how's your horse faced twat wife doing you fucking loser?

You're confusing my wife with your diseased skank of a mother.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    This got real friendly. :

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Fuck Ted Nugent.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    There's some weirdness that arises from the anonymity of internet talk.

I'd like to take this moment to say I'm a pussy and would rather get along than cause friction, you fucking cocksucking pieces of shit.
    Stop polluting the canvas I chat wank upon - I like to imagine the shameless hussy is virginal white, but it puts me off my art if she has black eyes and bruises.

FFS, I submit this screed.

• LaserWolf said:
    Fuck Ted Nugent.

You're way too old for him.

• Duderonomy said:
    I'd like to take this moment to say I'm a pussy and would rather get along than cause friction, you fucking cocksucking pieces of shit.
    Stop polluting the canvas I chat wank upon - I like to imagine the shameless hussy is virginal white, but it puts me off my art if she has black eyes and bruises.

More posts like this, please!

• Mek_JaggerMek_Jagger 322 Posts

heltah skeltah thread stopper

• Like a killer moth to a flame:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/31/us/texas-zimmerman-traffic-violation/index.html

Maybe he'll run for Governor.

He's got the credentials they like.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    Jean-ClaudeBanDamned said:
    Like a killer moth to a flame:

Irony

• parallax said:

Irony

Idiocy.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    parallax said:

Irony

Idiocy.

Hamburgers

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts

It's people! Soylent Green is peeeooople!

• PatrickCrazy said:

Given this country is neutral and doesn't take part in armed conflicts, who do you think are the primary victims of these guns ?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    swissbeatz said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

Given this country is neutral and doesn't take part in armed conflicts, who do you think are the primary victims of these guns ?

We give up...who?

The U.S. has more homicides in one week than you have in a year.

• how do you think swiss cheese gets all the holes in it??

SWITZERLAND
    The crime rate among resident foreigners ("immigrant criminality") is significantly higher (by a factor 3.7 ) In 2010 for the first time was a statistic published which listed delinquency by nationality (based on 2009 data). To avoid distortions due to demographic structure, only the male population aged between 18 and 34 was considered for each group. From this study it became clear that crime rate is highly correlated on the country of origin of the various migrant groups. Thus, immigrants from Germany, France and Austria had a significantly lower crime rate than Swiss citizens (60% to 80%), while immigrants from Angola, Nigeria and Algeria had a crime rate of above 600% of that of Swiss population

• If you don't understand the irony of somebody being pro-guns citing Switzerland gun politics I don't know what to tell you.

Switzerland army guns mainly kills family from loons that made the military service in their youth ( almost every male) when they have a meltdown. It is a very serious problem, because even it's one citizen every two year, it's still too much.... Remember these army rifle are kept in a case of a conflict that will most likely not happen.

• Jonny_Paycheck said:
    how do you think swiss cheese gets all the holes in it??

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    how do you think swiss cheese gets all the holes in it??

They're not very gouda shots?

I'll get me coat.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    swissbeatz said:
    If you don't understand the irony of somebody being pro-guns citing Switzerland gun politics I don't know what to tell you.

Switzerland army guns mainly kills family from loons that made the military service in their youth ( almost every male) when they have a meltdown. It is a very serious problem, because even it's one citizen every two year, it's still too much.... Remember these army rifle are kept in a case of a conflict that will most likely not happen.

You're missing the point. People talk about gun control as if it's some magical panacea (see Chicago) while Switzerland is an example of a spot where gun ownership/training is mandated and there is no rampant gun crime. Guns merely existing do not cause any of these crimes and these few incidents a year would still occur without guns.

Also, talking about a "conflict that will most likely not happen" is completely disregarding pretty much the entirety of human history and the reason why these measures were enacted in the first place.

If I'm not mistaken, though, there is a major difference (from what I've heard), in that Switzerland has much stricter regulations on usage, i.e. gun ownership is widely allowed, but the regulations surrounding said ownership are much tighter. All guns must have registered serial numbers... and carrying a firearm in public is allowed if you are on-duty military or have a permit, which mostly goes to those in a profession which requires it (security, etc.). Concealed weapons are banned. Ownership is limited to three firearms per individual. Perhaps most importantly, there also seems to be a shared culture of safety and responsibility unlike anything we have here.

Swissbeatz, please tell me if I'm getting any of this wrong.

• PatrickCrazy said:
    swissbeatz said:
    If you don't understand the irony of somebody being pro-guns citing Switzerland gun politics I don't know what to tell you.

You're missing the point. People talk about gun control as if it's some magical panacea (see Chicago) while Switzerland is an example of a spot where gun ownership/training is mandated and there is no rampant gun crime. Guns merely existing do not cause any of these crimes and these few incidents a year would still occur without guns.

Also, talking about a "conflict that will most likely not happen" is completely disregarding pretty much the entirety of human history and the reason why these measures were enacted in the first place.

Gun control laws in Chicago are utterly meaningless because we live in an open society and people have no problem getting guns elsewhere in the country and bringing them into the city to sell for profit or use for "fun."

If you had a freaking gram of intellectual integrity you wouldn't use that stupid argument ever again, but you don't, so you will.

Gun ownership in Switzerland is heavily regulated in a way that would make right-wing American zombies rip open their skulls and eat their own tiny little brains. After which they'd continue to scream for more guns, more guns, because they're not controlled by their brains. They're programmed by assholes.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    swissbeatz said:

Gun control laws in Chicago are utterly meaningless because we live in an open society and people have no problem getting guns elsewhere in the country and bringing them into the city to sell for profit or use for "fun."

If you had a freaking gram of intellectual integrity you wouldn't use that stupid argument ever again, but you don't, so you will.

Gun ownership in Switzerland is heavily regulated in a way that would make right-wing American zombies rip open their skulls and eat their own tiny little brains. After which they'd continue to scream for more guns, more guns, because they're not controlled by their brains. They're programmed by assholes.
    nope

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    yes

[Gun control laws in Chicago are utterly meaningless because we live in an open society and people have no problem getting guns elsewhere in the country and bringing them into the city to sell for profit or use for fun.

What I would like to know is how anyone thinks any kind of Gun Control will work in 2013.

There are about 300 million guns in the U.S.and at best 20% of them are registered.

So how would any kind of Gun Control work so that any place in the country was any different than Chicago is today?

It is definitely worth noting that Indiana and Wisconsin, both of which have noticeably less restrictive gun laws than Illinois, are both a short drive away from Chicago.

• cove said:
    yes

Of course. We can't keep drugs out of prisons, but one of the leading gun nut tropes is "Why doesn't gun control work in Chicago?"

They use it because they're either stupid or malignantly disingenuous. No other possibility.

I'd also explain why they have all this fake concern about Chicago, when there is equal or greater gun violence in so many other American cities, but I think anyone with a triple-digit IQ can figure that one out.

• [Gun control laws in Chicago are utterly meaningless because we live in an open society and people have no problem getting guns elsewhere in the country and bringing them into the city to sell for profit or use for fun.

What I would like to know is how anyone thinks any kind of Gun Control will work in 2013.

There are about 300 million guns in the U.S.and at best 20% of them are registered.

So how would any kind of Gun Control work so that any place in the country was any different than Chicago is today?

It wouldn't work in 2013.

The hope rational, educated adults have is that it would gradually begin to work as time went on and more and more of those guns were taken out of circulation.

But we don't have enough rational, educated adults in this country to give it a chance. America is addicted to guns and violence and that won't change in my lifetime. The best I hope to see is that worthless, blood-soaked assholes like Wayne LaPierre start to get seen more widely for what they are - parasites who see an event like the Newtown massacre as a business opportunity rather than a tragedy.

cove said:
    yes

Of course. We can't keep drugs out of prisons, but one of the leading gun nut tropes is "Why doesn't gun control work in Chicago?"

They use it because they're either stupid or malignantly disingenuous. No other possibility.

I'd also explain why they have all this fake concern about Chicago, when there is equal or greater gun violence in so many other American cities, but I think anyone with a triple-digit IQ can figure that one out.

Are these triple digit IQ dudes the ones who decided to inact the current Chicago gun laws?