New David Gonzalez part (skateboarding related)

SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
edited September 2012 in Strut Central
This is some of the most amazing skateboarding ever recorded. One jaw dropping trick after another. And for a little frosting on the cake, he does doubles runs with Hosoi. Gonzalez will no doubt be Skater of the Year for 2012.

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/david-gonzalez-possessed-to-skate/

Comments

• holy shit

• holmesholmes 3,532 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    holy shit
    indeed

• Pretty crazy stuff. My beef with skate videos these days is that nobody knows how to film or edit. This wasnt too bad, but most videos are close as fuck and you never see anyone ride away anymore, it's all quick cuts. And mostly single tricks, no lines.

There were quite a few of this dude's tricks where the magnitude of what he's doing was lost because of the filming.

[old man] get off my lawn!

But this dude is going for it. He's going to have arthritis at 35.

• parenparen 537 Posts
    so sick.

• Wow.

Every person I know who knows anything about skateboarding seems to be talking about this part.

Skater Of The Year? I'm a little out of touch but word on the street is that this part pretty much wrapped it up for him.

Christ I'm watching for a third time and still jaw dropping at some of these! That long ass feeble is insane...

• this kid is fuckin the game UP.

3:10 is pretty much as :game_over: as it could ever get.

• the previous part in the brett novak series.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    This wasnt too bad, but most videos are close as fuck and you never see anyone ride away anymore, it's all quick cuts. And mostly single tricks, no lines.

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Still not fucking with this.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    been an EPIC year for skate i must say

Guy Mariano and Alex Olson both killed it in Pretty Sweet - dug Malto's part alot too

Figgy / Baca & Nuge / Riley Hawk (yes son of THAT hawk) threw it DOWN in Bake and Destroy

DG's much deserved SOTY part

Jaws and Ben Raybourn in the new Bones Vid - mark my word unless this kid gets injured he's a LOCK for SOTY next year (raybourn - though Jaws may have it in him too!)

Deathwish video comes out next month...

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    holy fuck that was insane
    who needs a helmet when you got a headband and style like that?
    hard to believe he didn't break anything on some of those wipeouts.