Options

What's your favorite record label logo?

1235»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Jspr said:

Never really appreciated how great the eye is until now.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    I always found the fusion of Chisa + Blue thumb logos greater than the sum of the parts, and pretty damn cool as a result.

• Burns said:
    mannybolone said:
    The_Hook_Up said:
    This old Motown one that looks like a car is my all time favorite, but I can't find a picture of it. If someone has it please up that shit.

Someone was making t-shirts of this a while back. Still possible to cop one?

That was me, I just uncovered the screen the other day, thought about making 15 or 20 more. If interests peak, I guess I can. They were super cheap when I was selling them, should be the same.

Wow. Super excited to run across this. If you're still thinking of doing it, I will gladly buy one. Still doing American Apparel in the color combinations previously discussed?

I'd take Size Small white ink on black. Or, if that's not available, Size Small sky blue ink on organic natural.

Just let me know. Thanks!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Although the Cummins Prison Farm pictured is a second press, I like this label more than the original Soul Beat.
    Attached files

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Did the Motown shirts ever come to fruition?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Thread bump.

We need that Motown t-shirt re-upped!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

My favorite record label logos are:

and

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Eggplant Xanadoo said:
    Did the Motown shirts ever come to fruition?