Kreayshawn: Pumping Swag Out Her Ovaries

Comments

• of course it does.

• (How do you embed videos?)

The anti-Kreayshawn? Went to Stanford and reads War and Peace. She's kinda cute. I just watched all her book reviews on youtube haha. guilty pleasure.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Right click on the video and select Copy embed html and then just paste in your post.

• ahhh ok thanks man... lemme try

Does that work?

I guess when i come home at 5am, this is is the shit I watch and decide to make my random strut postings for the year haha

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    Collectin' not hardly, we like Biz Markie
    Bob James, number 2, no bells on the "Mardi"

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts

what about this? ^^^^^^

peace, stein. . .

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    youngEINSTEIN said:

what about this? ^^^^^^

peace, stein. . .

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I would so ride if I was in my tween years. I like her tenacity, would hope she is added to SS top 100 B list.

• street_muzikstreet_muzik 3,919 Posts
    ;blap:

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    bassie said:
    Almond said:
    Cornballs have cooted rap, not Caucasians.

This typo is a thing of beauty.

• Options
    She got an apartment.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Cartoon Rappeurs are upon us and we must deal.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    batmon said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    Cartoon Rappeurs are upon us and we must deal.

Only if one's lifestyle dictates it. How many parties will you be at with this playing?

This girl reminds me of tacky rich moms trying really hard to be hip and cool.

• "put him on the fridge, he a pussy magnet" is officially thee worst "hook" ever. damn, does this schitt ever make me feel old and disconnected. it sounds like they threw that track together in a grand total of 10 minutes.

b/w

krayshawn is still relevant?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    minneap said:
    TheForce said:
    Nardwuar does his homework again!

This dude is one of the best things on the internet.

I think that was his best ending freeze-frame yet.

I saw the Trashwomen. I think it was a double bill with Phantom Surfers. That sure makes me feel old as dirt.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,102 Posts
    that ONN thing is hilarious. booty wave + "there's no light in your eyes, keronica"

i like some of things roach and kreyshawn have done, but the lyrics are so dumb (not meaning good). the beat is nice tho.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Kreayshawn Only Earned $0.01 In Royalties From Her Debut

http://www.vibe.com/article/kreayshawn-only-earned-001-royalties-her-debut

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    billbradley said:

It's not real. I mean, the screenshot she posted is real but she was joking when she posted it. I'm not a fan of hers and I honestly doubt she made a whole lot more than that, but she kinda gets the last laugh when she pokes fun of herself and then people run with it laughing and believing the joke she made at her own expense. I can't believe these somewhat reputable "news sources" are running with it. I've seen these articles shared all over the place.

• Herm said:
    billbradley said:

It's not real. I mean, the screenshot she posted is real but she was joking when she posted it. I'm not a fan of hers and I honestly doubt she made a whole lot more than that, but she kinda gets the last laugh when she pokes fun of herself and then people run with it laughing and believing the joke she made at her own expense. I can't believe these somewhat reputable "news sources" are running with it. I've seen these articles shared all over the place.

i hope it's real.

classic tax man avoid.

savvy.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

i hope it's real.

classic tax man avoid.

savvy.

Ha ha. "Hey Mr. Big Label Honcho, can you please pay my royalties via PayPal? Also, have it sent from some random dude so the IRS doesn't get suspicious."

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Zachary's is in Rockridge, not Piedmont.

yeah it's def in oakland.

she sure got worked up about the idea of an expensive pizza place being in her town.

toy shit.

you diss zachary's you diss yourself.

That is word on the streetz.

• Zachary's is delicious but it is not really "pizza".

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    yuichi said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Zachary's is in Rockridge, not Piedmont.

yeah it's def in oakland.

she sure got worked up about the idea of an expensive pizza place being in her town.

toy shit.

you diss zachary's you diss yourself.

That is word on the streetz.

^^^RUNNIN' WITH THE FANNY PACK.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    This is off-topic, yet somehow seems obliquely related: Jonny, was it you that had the story about the one Lady Miss Kier showing up at a studio or a radio show or something kinda zooted and/or and feeling herself a little much? Like, wanting to freestyle and shit? I know it was some NYC dude, but maybe it wasn't you. I don't know. I saw some Dee-Lite record the other day and was trying to remember the deal.

Anyway, all I can really add is that I feel like Kreayhova's "hands" game could use some work. She wants Paris Is Burning, but is giving us 227.

Oooh, Maaaary!

• yeah, it was me. we used to have a show on EVR back when it was actually pirate radio and being run out of a second floor apartment in back of the current location. She came in with a couple of guys from The System, they were going to guest on the show after ours. Anyway, yeah, she was zooted and wanted to lay down some funky vibes on top of our raer disco jams. We were not feeling that. But somewhat more hilarious was before they arrived, the host kept telling us "I'm having JIM FROM THE SYSTEM on... do you know JIM FROM THE SYSTEM?" we were all righteously stoned so this was way funnier than it had to be. I mean, I know who The System is but we're talking like, 2007 or so and it's not like we're supposed to! The other thing was, we had a certain dude who used to post here as The Donger on air with us, and he told us this story about how at some point back in the early 90s he had been over at Miss Kier's former place of residence, and in a sudden, inexplicable urge to commit a heinous creep move, made off with a pair of her panties. He was really worried she would recognize him! Although obviously she couldn't have known that whatever random pair of undergarments that had disappeared some 15 years back was thefted by the very man standing in front of her, at that moment.

Not sure if he still has them. But that is by far the most random, hilarious expression of questionable morals I can think of.

• post the panties or it didn't happen.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    The other thing was, we had a certain dude who used to post here as The Donger on air with us, and he told us this story about how at some point back in the early 90s he had been over at Miss Kier's former place of residence, and in a sudden, inexplicable urge to commit a heinous creep move, made off with a pair of her panties. He was really worried she would recognize him! Although obviously she couldn't have known that whatever random pair of undergarments that had disappeared some 15 years back was thefted by the very man standing in front of her, at that moment.

Not sure if he still has them. But that is by far the most random, hilarious expression of questionable morals I can think of.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Oh man, that story's even more bugged than I remember. Inquiring minds kinda want to know if dude's Sixteen Candles nickname came before or after the very John Hughesian panty raid (did I really just type "panty raid" in 2014? eghck), but maybe they don't really.

On the strength, though,
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    JIM FROM THE SYSTEM
    is my new shit.

("Mr. System" if you're nasty.)