Kreayshawn: Pumping Swag Out Her Ovaries

124»

Comments

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    yeah, it was me. we used to have a show on EVR back when it was actually pirate radio and being run out of a second floor apartment in back of the current location. She came in with a couple of guys from The System, they were going to guest on the show after ours. Anyway, yeah, she was zooted and wanted to lay down some funky vibes on top of our raer disco jams. We were not feeling that. But somewhat more hilarious was before they arrived, the host kept telling us "I'm having JIM FROM THE SYSTEM on... do you know JIM FROM THE SYSTEM?" we were all righteously stoned so this was way funnier than it had to be. I mean, I know who The System is but we're talking like, 2007 or so and it's not like we're supposed to! The other thing was, we had a certain dude who used to post here as The Donger on air with us, and he told us this story about how at some point back in the early 90s he had been over at Miss Kier's former place of residence, and in a sudden, inexplicable urge to commit a heinous creep move, made off with a pair of her panties. He was really worried she would recognize him! Although obviously she couldn't have known that whatever random pair of undergarments that had disappeared some 15 years back was thefted by the very man standing in front of her, at that moment.

Not sure if he still has them. But that is by far the most random, hilarious expression of questionable morals I can think of.

Oh thank God...this just made slogging through a Kreayshawn :five_pager: completely worth it. Thank you for this payoff ....fucking hilarious.

• great story. i used think lady miss kier was a sexy, sexy woman but a quick image search reveals she has not aged well and that in turn reminds me of my own mortality. she kinda has a "man in drag" thing going on now:

• please start this at 2:00 for ultimate yokes

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    wow that was sad on Sway's part. sad to watch.

• that one caller that gives her a glimmer of hope.....

.... and then snatches it away.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    that was pretty good yeah