Bob James and The CTI Briefcase

Comments

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    DOR said:

whoa

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    yawn...... who really cares enough to bother getting mad about THIS?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    djsheep said:

Anyhows, this place is looking more like Google+ than Facebook these days.

:cheese:

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    djsheep said:
    ME. When it comes to my name being rubbished over twitter as someone "owing" supreme some 45s and $.... pffttt... yeah ok man.

"Bring that beef back, ayo bring that beef back..."

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    DJ Sheep owns Facebook stock?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Are you mad at Bob James?

• swissbeatzswissbeatz 152 Posts
    djsheep said:
    tokyobeats said:

ME. When it comes to my name being rubbished over twitter as someone "owing" supreme some 45s and $.... pffttt... yeah ok man.

you are SOFT not the strut dude

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    To think any one thought (in 2012) that there was actually a Mardi Gras without the bells is laughable. Looked like Supreme was having a little bit of fun??? Sheep has grudge with Supreme??? Acts like a party popper. SS 2012 says "lighten up dude"???. Sheep gets panties in bunch??? quits internet.

• djwaxondjwaxon 411 Posts
    I fell for it hook line and sinker...it sucks being this gullable.

Sheep, I don't think anyone here has even attempted to speak on any injustice between you and Preme one way or another. That's y'all's business. Not sure why you are trying to bend this into you versus the Strut at large.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    We all like the beef introduced (ayo) by sheep and kala and others, that's why the call must go up for sheep to return.

I hope he comes back, like kkk did.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Not sure why you are trying to bend this into you versus the Strut at large.

CAUSE HE SOFT

• can anyone explain the gist of this thread? what is this beef/scam between sheep and supreme that is being alluded to?

crabmongerfunk said:
    can anyone explain the gist of this thread? what is this beef/scam between sheep and supreme that is being alluded to?

Dude, how dare you not take Sheep's side without knowing anything about it?

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    djsheep said:
    have a look at the post count, the date signed up

I joined the same month as Sheep. Few less posts, admittedly. AM I DOWN?

I don't think anyone's having a go at Sheep here? Just the whole furore surrounding the rekkid. That interview with Bob James is great, but the whole picking over whether Biz might have somehow got his multitracks at some point is just embarrassing. Leave the guy alone, fuh'godsake.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    WHAT THE FUCK IS GOIN ON HERE

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Sheep,
    The reason I am not taking sides is because I have no idea what the beef is.

You and Mr S are old friends.
    Everyone here wants to believe in the bellless MG.
    We love "Yes Virginia" moments.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Supreme was having a little bit of fun??? Sheep has grudge with Supreme??? Acts like a party popper. SS 2012 says "lighten up dude"???. Sheep gets panties in bunch??? quits internet.

Bang on, I'd say. I don't know Sheep, but he has hinted on this board about personal stress (sick mom he's looking after, university, etc.). I can see how he'd miss the humour in this "bells/no bells" hoax with heavier things weighing him down.

Kindly,
    parallax

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Anyone else think Supreme looks like a young George "The Animal" Steele?

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    The bells are the best part.

Someone please post Mardi Gras w/o Teh drums

• spcspc 534 Posts
    djsheep said:
    sayonara. for real. Skel keeps tellin' me to come back, why? I dunno. I'm out... ha ha, fuckin' joke this place has turned into. A O.G. gets victimised and ya'll think it's funny... Best of luck Raj. I had did a whole write up about the Strut and its history for this incredible magazine. Time to go back and re-edit that whole fucking piece man. On the real, ya'll need to learn to show some respect back, have a look at the post count, the date signed up and the countless props I've shown this place. And I get this as a payback. Where are the regular heads backin' me up? oh, that's right, a lot of them wisened up and already jumped ship before it sank.

i woulda at least thought some of ya'll O.G.'s woulda chimed in and given me some dap for havin' the balls to stand up to someone. whatever. just like schoolyard bullies ya'll.

peace.

Just don't take this whole ting to serious.
    I don't know Superem personally, but the impression of him through the strut and his blog throughout the years is not one of somebody who would try to pimp some records with a cardboard mardi gras 12".
    Kudos for straight lookin through his "scam", no doubt. I think you get the respect you deserve for you record and dj game (in a positive way!).

If you're wondering who the fuck I am to chime in on your business, I've also signed up first in '03 and I also don't know you personally (I'm an old friend of Karin from Subotage and were the one who made the video tapes she sent you, also the one with the "unwanted" intermission blocks ;), but over the years I got the impression that you're certainly not one to get all upset about something like this and just leave.

We are still waiting on that Biz tour story you promised in the Biz thread ;)

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    WON'T

SOMEBODY

PLEASE

THINK

ABOUT

THE

BELLLLLS!!!!!!!!!