Bob James and The CTI Briefcase

124»

Comments

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    I mean, for real, those fuckers thought they were an integral if not essential part of a bonafide Classic Bob James OG and all of a sudden some shifty Italians made it so they can be panned the fuck out so the beatheads can get off. If anyone should be pissed it should be the bells. At least with a little sleuthing by Sheep and some input bye their creator BJ them Bells know they can rest easy.

Sheep please get those bouncing titties back in you avatar, they always made me feel lightheaded.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

"Biz says he got a version with no bells - But I aint never seen that for sale!
    Definition of a holy grail - white whale - unobtainable, unexplainable - But it's so ILL!"

• I give this thread a

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    holmes said:
    this whole thread is pretty funny.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    djsheep said:
    sayonara. for real. Skel keeps tellin' me to come back, why? I dunno. I'm out... ha ha, fuckin' joke this place has turned into. A O.G. gets victimised and ya'll think it's funny... Best of luck Raj. I had did a whole write up about the Strut and its history for this incredible magazine. Time to go back and re-edit that whole fucking piece man. On the real, ya'll need to learn to show some respect back, have a look at the post count, the date signed up and the countless props I've shown this place. And I get this as a payback. Where are the regular heads backin' me up? oh, that's right, a lot of them wisened up and already jumped ship before it sank.

i woulda at least thought some of ya'll O.G.'s woulda chimed in and given me some dap for havin' the balls to stand up to someone. whatever. just like schoolyard bullies ya'll.

peace.

dude, you are such an incredible bitch for raining on this thread. Yes. We know the record doesn't exist. You didn't tell us anything new. Did you ever consider that it was fun to pay along with the joke? You jackass.

And how many times have you announced a departure from this board? Seriously. Get the fuck lost and re-write your amazing article for the 'incredible magazine' that nobody is ever going to fucking read anyway.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    As much as it is fun to play along with a gag, it's also fun to have a six page beef every now and then.

We are all drama queens, tbh.

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    Just wanted to re-read the whole thread and see Sheep edited out everything he said which isn't the first time. This is some weak, make it unhappen, re-write history bullshit. If you can't stand by what you said in the past then for god's sake think twice about what you're about to say before posting. And IF shit has happened, be a man and straighten it out instead of replacing everything with that fratboy titty shit.
    --------------------- BTW

:hated_it:

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    skel said:
    Someone please post Mardi Gras w/o Teh drums

"Don't you put that evil on my break!"

• DustedDonDustedDon 830 Posts
    but whos got the flexi-disc of Nautilus without the bassline?

:holygrail: :next_level:

• spcspc 534 Posts
    DustedDon said:
    but whos got the flexi-disc of Nautilus without the bassline?

:holygrail: :next_level:

That's a joke, right?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    i think theres some only children in this thread

• swissbeatzswissbeatz 152 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    i think theres some only children in this thread

:oof:

good thing you didn't saw what was edited

oh i seend it

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    If Supreme was perpetrating the hoax that Sheep alleges, he deserves real credit--that was some impressive plotting. Making it seem like no-bells mardi gras exists using Bob James himself? Legendary.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    disco_che said:
    Just wanted to re-read the whole thread and see Sheep edited out everything he said which isn't the first time. This is some weak, make it unhappen, re-write history bullshit. If you can't stand by what you said in the past then for god's sake think twice about what you're about to say before posting. And IF shit has happened, be a man and straighten it out instead of replacing everything with that fratboy titty shit.

All I know is that the old strut woulda ran with the joke in this thread... which it seems like it mostly did! This whole thing would have been completely hillarious were it not for the one salty dude.

• swissbeatzswissbeatz 152 Posts
    Kinetic said:
    disco_che said:

All I know is that the old strut woulda ran with the joke in this thread... which it seems like it mostly did! This whole thing would have been completely hillarious were it not for the one salty dude.

The saddest part is the salty dude kept saying "the strut has changed, it's not what it used to be, y'all killed the strut..." all the time as his defense... SMH...

• maybe this should go in the 'finds' thread, but last weekend i pulled a copy of leo sayer where the flight was 'intermittent'.

vintageinfants said:
    maybe this should go in the 'finds' thread, but last weekend i pulled a copy of leo sayer where the flight was 'intermittent'.

fake!!!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    tripledouble said:
    vintageinfants said:
    maybe this should go in the 'finds' thread, but last weekend i pulled a copy of leo sayer where the flight was 'intermittent'.

fake!!!

• vintageinfants said:

post a pic of you with Leo Sayer and a copy of the record or you're soft.

• vintageinfants said:

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    vintageinfants said:

:woah:

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    vintageinfants said:

The strut needs more of this. It's like the sugar that keeps the conversations buzzing.

• TheKindCromang said:
    vintageinfants said:

well played, sir.

now somebody just has to throw a completely inexplicable temper tantrum, pack up all their toys and go home all the while pining for the old days...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    swissbeatz said:
    Kinetic said:
    disco_che said:

The saddest part is the salty dude kept saying "the strut has changed, it's not what it used to be, y'all killed the strut..." all the time as his defense... SMH...

DJ Sheep emailed me a threat this morning in relation to this post. It was about coming to the next soul night I spin at, which finished up a few months back! So awesome.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Seems like through the years DJ Sheep has been a great guy.
    I've always liked him.
    Lots of knowledge, great Japan photos, records galore.

I can't laugh too much because I am kind of worried about the guy.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    vintageinfants said:

This is incredible.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    djsheep said:
    you got mail laserwolf

*this post has been edited