Poster Game...

2»

Comments

• On mine right now:

Amongst others.

Also...I own this... would anyone have interest in it?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    I never knew this poster was in a Queen album until a year...I always check for this poster as well

• pimlicosquirrel - the artist's name is Charley Harper.
    He did about 10 different posters for the National Parks Service in the early 1980s but his career spanned from the 1960s up through just before his death is 2007.

Booyaaaaaaaow: http://www.charleyharperprints.com

Thanks, I knew they looked familiar, I've seen dudes Ford Times Prints before, depicting endangered birds.....so nice.

• grahamgraham 201 Posts

Got this at a garage sale for $10. Its number 76 of 107. Not in the best shape but really cool, should really get it framed.

• pimlicosquirrel said:
    A good friend gave me this for my birthday a few years back, 1980's MET anti-graffiti campaign poster.

Hi Pimlico,
    I am really interested in this poster you posted on here, do you know if any more are available to purchase. I am rebuilding 149th st Grand concourse as a personal project and the poster would go absolutely perfectly with it. If you would be willing to duplicate it for me I would be more than willing to pay.
    many Thanks
    Mark

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    PrimeCutsLtd said:

You posted that before. I owe you a lot of thanks because I had no idea there was a poster in that record--which is a record I see (and pass) all the time. But thanks to you I 've found several of those posters in the past year. They make great gifts.

Did you have that framed professionally or can I get something like from Ikea or whatever?

I got it framed professionally. Funny thing is, I got rid of the record. Now I want another copy because I thought it would look cool to put in the bar I work at. Wouldn't you know it. I haven't seen the record since. I know it will turn up again...but still

Looks nice! I actually have this record somwhere in my crates. I think I will do the same with the poster. Could you maybe tell me the measures
    of and the width od the picture frame?

• YemskyYemsky 708 Posts
    TheeeCasualMale said:
    Framed up and hanging in our living room:

in the flat files... too many to start going through!

Thank you for providing some more info on those later in this thread. They are great.

I've had this in our old living room until we moved 18months ago. Lots of bare wall space since then.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    NachoManCandySandwich said:
    On mine right now:

I actually have one of those somewhere.

My $12 pick

Local promo/show poster

Need frames for these

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    i have a full color huge print of this from stainboy - so fresh.

and this that I picked up in B.A.

and this kozyndan print of Bleecker St. nyc

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Obviously not mine, but these are up in my local store atm:

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    My cell camera is crap and doesn't do them justice. I need to get frames.