Query failed: connection to localhost:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused).
Also - quick query..
I am a manager of an ill record store in NY, what are the guidelines about talking it up? (I don't wanna ruffle any feathers with the powers that be, but I really want you guys to come by when you have the chance...
PEOPLE ARE SLEEEPIN!!
I am a manager of an ill record store in NY, what are the guidelines about talking it up? (I don't wanna ruffle any feathers with the powers that be, but I really want you guys to come by when you have the chance...PEOPLE ARE SLEEEPIN!!
6. Grope's thread. And then that crazyness with the RAER MP3 thread started. But I came 2 days before that. Which means I was down since day one SUCKER.
1. Alex2. Munich3. ~15
Been murky lurkin for a minute. Don't post so much. Thanks to dudes and dudettes for music in that past album thread.1. Name:Rory P. Wavekrest2. Where your from:A sedate and sandy beach (there are rocks and a cove as well) where dolphins live in relatively small numbers (say 15 or so). Currently in TKYJPN3. Years diggingbuyging records for years, hunting and gathering for a few.4. Specific Music your intoJapanese gems, jherri curl soul, bearded psyche, mopped pop.Sweet harmonies, awkward, side-ways funk.Gary Wilson.5. How you found the siteLinked through from my other favorite internet community.6. What made you decide to post:8 hours at my desk all day.7. Why you love me:You posted a few Homeboy & the C.O.L. tracks I liked.And that blue eyeshadow.
1. Nameokay, what now?do I get some welcome-present?
1. Nameokay, what now?do I get some welcome-present? Gee, you're a pushy one..How about a lifetime of Kransky Jpegs... Should keep you going for awhile.Okay, so your name is Jr & yet you're a Senior Citizen. Hmm, okay then... They obviously do things different in Deutschland ya? Welcome all. Keep 'em coming...
2. Where your fromthe motherland of funk - germany
2. Where your fromthe motherland of funk - germany Welcome. Which city?
heres my run down:1. Name - Rich (prime)2. Where your from - dirty south jersey3. Years digging- for awhile now4. Specific Music your into- The usual suspects5. How you found the site - not sure found it awhile ago6. What made you decide to post - seemed like the right thing to do7. Why you love me- I don't love you just like watching the back of your head going up and down.part time poster. Work really gets in the way.long time lurker. What's up party people !
Cologne of course.where else could you live?
DJ Nemesis Enforcer
Cologne of course.where else could you live? cologne? welcome dude!
ok all you newbies, fuck this individual "hi my name is..."splain yourself here or youre soft.heres the run down:1. NameThomas Pasquet aka bobwall from frenchattack.com2. Where your fromParis, not in Texas3. Years diggingI would say about 2 or 3 years seriously4. Specific Music your intoAbsolutly not specific. Laaaarge. But french OST is the only records I collect even if the music is 5. How you found the siteVia the european connection: vinyl vulture links page6. What made you decide to postCause frenchies have big mouth7. Why you love meCause I buy all your modern soul records on ebay
ok all you newbies, fuck this individual "hi my name is..."splain yourself here or youre soft.heres the run down:1. Namemacksteez2. Where your fromFrom a place filled with coffeeshops3. Years diggingYears?!! just kidding I've been digging for 4 years then quit. I'm back at it4. Specific Music your intoWell anything that makes me say...That's That Shit!5. How you found the siteI tried to get a record review for a certain album6. What made you decide to postI already did... i know it's just 2 but... The Album Upload thread seems nice but what I rather have is the infinite knowledge about records I see around this spot.plus I'm 7. Why you love meThe question to that is this answer You Must Love Me!DO IT BITCHES!
1. Name-J2. Where your from-Groningen, The Netherlands3. Years diggingCouple years now4. Specific Music your intoSome fav. artists, mainly big names: Moodymann, Coltrane, Marvin, Curtis Mayfield, Al Green, Andres, B.I.G., Motorbass, Theo Parrish 5. How you found the siteDon't really remember, probably that popeyes side order thread6. What made you decide to postNo idea, probably getting bored with the dudes at the-breaks that couldn't seem to get into any new hiphop at all7. Why you love meYou got some dope avatarsSo basically lil dude from Europe that listens to house on the side...