Chicago , Damn

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    shaddup

I been wearing the Astros hat all year

saying

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    It must really suck to be in Houston right now. Just saying.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

is that Meaty? haha

• what's up fucker? hahahaha.

-samu

my face literally started melting...

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts

what's up fucker? hahahaha.

-samu

damn what happened?
    -samu

• oh yeah, don't mind the light outside my car window, it's 1:27am here.

what's up fucker? hahahaha.

-samu

whoa!! Is that after the bike accident? Real headz want to know.

bike accident?

RITO JR. ????

• nope, i wish it were from something "reputable" like riding my bike and an impatient motorist cut me off or something.

basically, mary brennan was in town with some friends and we wanted to get drunk and watch the sox game. so we bought a bottle of jim beam (to split b/w mary and i). she had two drinks and i finished the REST of the bottle during the course of the sox game on saturday. then we left, and apparently i blacked out and hit the concrete.

coulda been much worse i'm sure, i feel pretty good...and obviously pretty stupid for getting like that. although once in a while it's still fun (minus my face on the sidewalk).

nope, i wish it were from something "reputable" like riding my bike and an impatient motorist cut me off or something.

basically, mary brennan was in town with some friends and we wanted to get drunk and watch the sox game. so we bought a bottle of jim beam (to split b/w mary and i). she had two drinks and i finished the REST of the bottle during the course of the sox game on saturday. then we left, and apparently i blacked out and hit the concrete.

coulda been much worse i'm sure, i feel pretty good...and obviously pretty stupid for getting like that. although once in a while it's still fun (minus my face on the sidewalk).

Oh shit!!!! That is awesome. High school style drunk, eh? I'm feelin' that.

• haha...

brian hoekstra was staying at my place this weekend. he was at a show during the game mary's cousin had to pick him up (with me in the car). the dude must have thought i was nuts because i didn't remember anything at all after i blacked out, so i was asking him all kinds of questions in the morning.

haha...

brian hoekstra was staying at my place this weekend. he was at a show during the game mary's cousin had to pick him up (with me in the car). the dude must have thought i was nuts because i didn't remember anything at all after i blacked out, so i was asking him all kinds of questions in the morning.

ahahahahahah. That's okay, Brian's a bigger drunk than any of us. [Chuck Jackson] And that's saying a lot [/Chuck Jackson]

• yup, craziness.

aight mang...time to sleep finally. holler.

• It must really suck to be in Houston right now. Just saying.

the only time it sucks to be in houston is during the heat of summer, nice and cool right now playboy.

• It must really suck to be Houston right now. Just saying.

Uhh, Garcia vs. Backe for Game 4? CHECK.
    Broom and dustpan with Sox logo? CHECK.
    Pony keg readied for celebration? CHECK.

After we win this, every dude in Chicago will have a face like Dreas from the post-series excess.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

hell yeah blum[/b]

Not a catchphrase you hear everyday.

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    You know I may mot feel too good about the way the series has been going. But I scored a pair of seats and my old man and I are going to get to watch the astros play in the god damn world series tonight.

• You know I may mot feel too good about the way the series has been going. But I scored a pair of seats and my old man and I are going to get to watch the astros lose[/b] the god damn world series tonight.

• HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit reason: to maximize post legibility

congrats, chitown

congrats, chitown

• yeah sox!

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I took this picture just for you Chitown.

lol

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    I took this picture just for you Chitown.

yes, they are #1

chi owns shit in 2005.

time to ban mark latency. we're the real motherfuckers. typing is so hot. it's secondary. i'm so drunk. fuck yall. pony keg. we king this shit like new york did in 19 motherfucking 80. beleve that that. chicago owns you bitches. no 2nd city here. we spin spiderholes around y'all. rito knows. even from italy and talking to dreas he know s the real shit from bobby bland to john mayer. fuckers. so what i'm gone. we won the world series. who were the illest with the linguistics? fuckin james and terry. who brought you that face melting shit? chicago bitches. who is releasing the funk and soul book that will make soulstrut, fryers, and any other thing you will ever find in this fuckin world? you better believe motherfucking chicago is bringing it. And with love. So you better respect our game.

ok I'm gone. but chicago brought the broom to where you didn't believe that we can pull out the broom.

SWEEEEEEP bitches. we messed with texas y'alll.

fuckers.

Boogie shoes, where's that ponie keg????

L00P_L00PA

U MAD DOGGIE?

lol

congrats man, sounds like a rockin' good time

looking forward to that book like it was a hot date

chitown is MAAAAD RADDD AND FANY

-M

• CONGRATULATIONS BITCHES

• The only thing worse than being an Astros fan in Houston right now is being an Astros fan in San Francisco right now.

Why?

Because I'm the only Astros fan anyone out here knows, so EVERYBODY has to say some schitt to me about the Series.

If I weren't an Astros fan, I think I would've really enjoyed watching the series. Very close, dramatic games.

Instead, I felt ill.