Chicago , Damn

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Scotty P. picked a good time to hit season home run No. 2. Damn.

• For one thing, it can't be that raw when everyone NOT a White Sox fan is going to beef about that hit batter call.

I feel physically ill.

I mean, fuck.

For one thing, it can't be that raw when everyone NOT a White Sox fan is going to beef about that hit batter call.

I feel physically ill.

I mean, fuck.

I feel for you guys. That was a rough a call -- and one of several to fall the White Sox way this year. But I don't even really care. When they say, "everyone NOT a White Sox fan," that's pretty much EVERYONE. It is so clear that the vast majority hates the Sox, not to mention leveling those same feelings toward the South Side -- even right here in Chicago. So, we can go on stealing calls and games all the way to the title. It's not like anyone would think differently of the South Side anyway.

It should be noted though that there we were two close hits-batsman calls yesterday, that both fell the Astros way. I think the first one was Bagwell, then I'm not sure who it was, but they both grazed, lightly, their shirts and they got to take a base. But whatever...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I wouldn't say everyone hates the White Sox. I mean, they're not like the Braves or Yankees,

• AaronAaron 977 Posts
    How many bad umpire calls are going the White Sox way? They sacrifice some chickens and a virigin before the playoffs or what?

Uh, how about the bad call on Iguchi's pickoff? Didn't go the Sox's way.

Oh well, they'll be playing the next three in a park where pop-flies turn into homeruns... should be exciting.

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    THE BEST GAME EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Some folks would like a word with you:

• THE BEST GAME EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I can honestly say that I experienced one of the most unbelievable events in my entire thirty-one years on this planet.

What I saw and felt at Cellular One was beyond ANY religious or drug experience.
    First the Konerko blast, then the weakest batter on the team taking massive ace Brad Lidge DOWNTOWN for the walk-off.

I will rest knowing that I will never see any sporting event as bonkers as Game 2 of the 2005 World Series for the rest of my life.

(I saw a 'Stros dude leaving the ballpark and it looked like someone took his entire being and sold it on eBay, Buy-It-Now for $3.)

I can honestly say that I experienced one of the most unbelievable events in my entire thirty-one years on this planet.

What I saw and felt at Cellular One was beyond ANY religious or drug experience.

All other sentiments aside - I'm really glad you got to go to this game.

(I saw a 'Stros dude leaving the ballpark and it looked like someone took his entire being and sold it on eBay, Buy-It-Now for $3.)

That pretty much sounds like every Red Sox fan I know in every year save for last.

• Thanks.

But for thought, insert your favorite team into the White Sox position and try to understand how fucking pandemonious this shit is.

Thanks.

But for thought, insert your favorite team into the White Sox position and try to understand how fucking pandemonious this shit is.

Naw man, I totally feel you on this. I was in L.A., as a 14 year old, when Kirk knocked off that insane, bottomofthe9thwalkoffhomer3-2pitchanddudewasinjured.

The best game I ever saw was when Illinois came back from dead to beat Arizona in last year's March Madness. The roof was officially raised at the All State Arena, when they started raining threes to come back from 15 points down with less than 4 minutes to go.

• THE BEST GAME EVARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Some folks would like a word with you:

DIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

• hell yeah podsednik

hell yeah podsednik

Not a catchphrase you hear everyday.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    fug you Jenks, sorry

Qualls and Ausmus runnin thangs

13th innings????????????

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Nice and silent in Houston.

Anyone else bothered by irony of the mlb having to have their moment of silence for Rosa (RIP) at the ballpark of a team with not a one black player?

I am ready for this to end (and I have stuck around for more than one 6+ hour games)

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Anyone else bothered by irony of the mlb having to have their moment of silence for Rosa (RIP) at the ballpark of a team with not a one black player?

theres a black person on the mound right now
    and he's about to lose the game for houston

This shit is fucking crazy.

Houstonsoreal.

THEY WALKED IN A RUN AT THE TOP OF THE 14TH?

Dudes, the Astros pitching staff is so this whole series.

• aegisaegis 261 Posts

theres a black person on the mound right now
    and he's about to lose the game for houston

my bad for trusting an AP article

I still stand

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    This shit is fucking crazy.

Houstonsoreal.

14th inning. cleaning up.

uuuuggghhhhhhhh

this game has been sippin' lean

If the Astros got some miracle left 'em in, now would be good.

= URIBE

dude must have been falling asleep
    not a good look

go ASTROS!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

what's up fucker? hahahaha.

-samu

AIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

doh

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts