Keak Da Sneak - 3 Freaks ft. Turf Talk DJ Shadow??

1235»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

i think something has to be said for hometown hero status though. shadow may be the biggest dj in london or something, but i'm sure he would not mind that level of respect/adoration at home.

Being that he is--as people on SoulStrut never grow tired of reminding his detractors--a rap music fanatic, perhaps he craves the recognition of people that, you know, actually like rap.

• also to all counter credibility police industry types, plaese to consult last weeks sf weekly:

"Cocaine Blunts and Hip Hop Tapes" (www.cocaineblunts.com)

I>B>Having recently transplanted himself eastward/B>, DJ Noz maintains "Cocaine Blunts and Hip Hop Tapes," which profiles Yay Area artists and labels, offering temporary downloads of super-rare songs. In recent months, he's served up cassette-only tracks from Oakland rapper Too $hort's early days and delved into the years when New Orleans rap mogul Master P ran his No Limit record label out here in Richmond./I>

if it's in print it must be true. [color:white]i've lived on the east coast my entire life. i transplanted myself back eastward after a one week vacation. i'm not a dj either/FONT>

Ha! That's hilarious. I have a piece coming out Wednesday in that same weekly. Let's just hope that such untruths won't find their way into my article.

But I love that fellow strutters--and karaoke superstars--stef and serg get love in that writeup.

• I have a piece coming out Wednesday in that same weekly on[/b]

zion i

Some of the corniest rap schitt I have ever heard.

• I have a piece coming out Wednesday in that same weekly on[/b]

zion i

Is this where you profess your love for their entire catalog?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I have a piece coming out Wednesday in that same weekly on[/b]

zion i

Uh... I'm sure they're nice guys?

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    i agree with bsides-this shit is horrible!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Ok, what about Shadow working with David Banner? Is he a carpetbaggeur for that?

short answer: probably

are the roots carpetbaggeurs for collabing with project pat?

(just sayin)

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    are the roots carpetbaggeurs for collabing with project pat?

short answer: probably

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    if archaic were here, this thread would have reached the predicted five pages in the morning

• emyndemynd 830 Posts

Dog

He took it to the gutter!

Dog, don't be funny sad at me 'cause I can code-switch!

-e

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    Sayin... only the "biggest" and "realest" Keak fans post on his messageboard and rock avatars like this:

-e