how many beers you drink @ home on a week night?

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yall some alchies!

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    on the NorCal tip:

Having a fancy St. Peter's Cream Stout. Mine did not have the fancy tag on it though.

I cosign both of these

• Steel Reserve everynight..usually tall cans, but tonight its a 40(or 2..or 3)

damn, i'm a drinker and i haven't fucked with that shit seriously for a few years... gets you hung over before you're drunk...

i dunno man..one of you dudes said that before after I mentioned drinking it. I will admit one night i was up till 5ish after drinking at least 5 tall cans and had to be up at 8am the next morning for work. I puked about 40 times before noon and then called it a day. That doesnt happen often though. Plus, because of random drug testing, I aint smoking..which means I gotta do SOMETHING to take the edge off.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Steel Reserve everynight..usually tall cans, but tonight its a 40(or 2..or 3)

damn, i'm a drinker and i haven't fucked with that shit seriously for a few years... gets you hung over before you're drunk...

Gets me blacked out before I get drunk.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    True...211 is some nasty ass stuff

• True...211 is some nasty ass stuff

yall bugging..taste great to me

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    i haven't had a beer in about a month.

....damn

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i drank two six packs this week after not drinking beer for two months
    hards are a totally different story though

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    molson ice/steel reserve, goddamn dudes, you guys have probably killed all your taste buds knocking down those tall boys straight from the can.

brian- give some belgium beers a shot, such as......

I"ve been alcohol free for 2 weeks, just going on a little break. Probably will succumb soon since hockey season is underway.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    On a good night 1

On a bad night 84

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    True...211 is some nasty ass stuff

yall bugging..taste great to me

move up to Private Stock, your taste buds will thank you...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    gotta love a "hoegaarden" hee hee hee

I can't drink during the week either, working as a teacher deads that.

I also won't drink before sundown, that's always been my thing. just doesn't feel right.

• a 40 of ballentine...

budget strutters stand up! Keep it real represent!!

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    i drink about 15-20 a night

• usually a couple pbr's, sometimes nothing. just got back from an after work outing and drank some old style pitchers

molson ice/steel reserve, goddamn dudes, you guys have probably killed all your taste buds knocking down those tall boys straight from the can.

yo, if i'm djing (or my friends are bartending), i drink all that stuff... but, if i'm sitting in my crib listening to records, i'm not gonna pay 3 bucks a bottle to drink 4 bottles of Chimay... belgium beer is the shit.... hoegarden has been my fav since the time i went to amsterdam and got sick of heineken after 2 days and picked it off the wall randomly... shit is nice... lately i've been drinking this polish beer that's 9.5% alcohol... best of both worlds... shit is tasty, but gets you tilted...

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    I just drank three cans of Tecate and got into a fight with my girlfriend. She can't handle her liquor.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    one 24 of pale ale and I'm ready for bed. I guess I'm getting grown.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Yes.

No.

Big yes:

stella is the budweiser of europe...

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

I should start drinkin a beer or two every two days but

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• dayday 9,611 Posts

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yes.

It has the nickname of "wife beater" if I'm not mistaken.

But what do you expect, it's 600 years old. I could care less cause it tastes good to me.

It's the same thing with Saporro in Japan too, I think.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    I average about 5 or 6 beers a night. i don't really drink more on weekends. I pretty much just drink a few beers every day. By Euro standards I think this is pretty normal. By US standards I think a lot of people would think it a problem.

5 or 6 beers a night is a lot. Also here in Europe.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    i drink maybe one a night since i discovered this very tasty czech beer called pilsner urquel.

Urquell is the shit.

• i drink maybe one a night since i discovered this very tasty czech beer called pilsner urquel.

Urquell is the shit.

I drink 2 or 3 beers every night. Whenever I can I drink Pilsner Urquell. The Czech beer Gambrinus I like even more:

Their dark (but not heavy) beer is great:

I'm in the Czech republic 3 times a year and on return the beer crates are heavier and of higher quality then the record crates.

Further I like the Belgian Leffe (dubbel).

• molson ice/steel reserve, goddamn dudes, you guys have probably killed all your taste buds knocking down those tall boys straight from the can.

Add this to the list

I have also been drinking a lot of magic hat recently they just started getting it in VA when I lived in MA I drank that shit all the time. I usually only have one beer with dinner during the week two if dinner sucked.

• I usually only have one beer with dinner during the week two if dinner sucked.

Is this because beer is nutricious?

• I usually only have one beer with dinner during the week two if dinner sucked.

Is this because beer is nutricious?

No I drink to forget.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    5 or 6 beers a night is a lot. Also here in Europe.
    12oz beers?

And what is the problem w/ being a drinker? What are the scientific stats on cerosis and shit like that? Is hard stuff worse than beer, is there a difference at all. Can you be a "drinker" and not an "alchoholic"? Most of the stuff I hear says you are an alcoholic if you drink more than 3 drinks in a sitting or if you drink alone. I do both of those ALL the time. My opinion is if you are a fit person & fulfill your responsabilities and obligations then what's the problem w/ having 5 beers a day?