how many beers you drink @ home on a week night?

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited October 2005 in Off Topic (NRR)
I just cracked my 5th and I'm starting to feel OK.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i need to pick up a 6 pack of something to drink tonight while i build a computer

• Depends. We watching sports?

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I drink 1-2 per night. It doesn't sound like a lot but when I haul a garbage bag of empties out of my office at the end of the month, I feel like Johnny Alcoholic. Screaming kids make you drink, man.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Screaming kids make you drink, man.

For me it's usually between 1-3 but sometimes I get my gulp on (A TO THE ZIZZO).

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I like to have a 25 OZ. Steinlager or big bottle of Japanese beer with dinner a few nights a week. Don't drink a whole lot at home.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    now i'm drunk and turning my room upside down because i can't find my Bizzie Boyz ablum.

bitch

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i drink about 15-20 a night

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I average about 5 or 6 beers a night. i don't really drink more on weekends. I pretty much just drink a few beers every day. By Euro standards I think this is pretty normal. By US standards I think a lot of people would think it a problem.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I average about 5 or 6 beers a night. i don't really drink more on weekends. I pretty much just drink a few beers every day. By Euro standards I think this is pretty normal. By US standards I think a lot of people would think it a problem.

i think you're doing OK.

i can't find my Bizzie Boyz ablum

nevermind...i found the bitch. now i'm gonna fucking rock this crowd (N=1)

after a smoke

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

mrs fatback gets a kick outta me runnin around the house in circles looking for some record. i always argued...if i ever can't find records i know i have, then you can say i have TOO MANY RECORDS.

well maybe

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I try to keep it at 3, but It's usually more.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

yup, since 18 actually equals 5 years old

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    I like to have a 25 OZ. Steinlager or big bottle of Japanese beer with dinner a few nights a week. Don't drink a whole lot at home.

Chan, hitting the green grenades, hangover fertilser what !

I try to keep it low during weeknights, at least 2 got to be grog free, on the others I might go a long neck of draught (800ml), which for A$3.70 is hard to beat ..

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

I should start drinkin a beer or two every two days but

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    depends.

i am taking hydrocodones right now so no beer for me. i am floating without the alcohol.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    PS/ I stopped smoking a month ago

• I just cracked FINISHED my 5th and a small bowl and I'm starting to feel OK.

• i drink maybe one a night since i discovered this very tasty czech beer called pilsner urquel.

does anyone have cut off times ? like i usually don't start before 12 pm.

thing i've also discovered if you want to get drunk for very free just go up to north cali wine country and do some tasting. i did that last week and it was quite fun. highly recommended to reynaldo, h crink and all the other northern cali heads. although driving home in those winding canyon roads was kind of...interesting.

another thing someone told me about was that that the top %10 of the beer drinkers drink %50 of ALL beer. not sure if i can confirm that.

dave

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    someone recommend something for me to drink tonight thanks

• phono13phono13 842 Posts

You're in Hawaii right? You probably have access to some yummy AZN beers. I kind of feel like having an Anchor Steam right now. FatTire is good too.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

never seen that before, but ill grab it if i find it.

i drink azn beerz all the time so i kinda wanna switch it up

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    if i'm home, my thing lately has been two 24 oz. cans of molson ice or a 40 of ballentine...

never seen that before, but ill grab it if i find it.

NorCal beer, really good! Might not be available everywhere.

• on the NorCal tip:

Having a fancy St. Peter's Cream Stout. Mine did not have the fancy tag on it though.

I stick to one beer a night. Teaching middle school kids on a hangover sucks. I don't even hit the bowl on the weekdays. But when the weekend comes I'm good to go.

• Steel Reserve everynight..usually tall cans, but tonight its a 40(or 2..or 3)

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    Steel Reserve everynight..usually tall cans, but tonight its a 40(or 2..or 3)

damn, i'm a drinker and i haven't fucked with that shit seriously for a few years... gets you hung over before you're drunk...

Steel Reserve everynight