MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. TRIO MOCOTO $100 STOLEN

124»

Comments

• No doubt. In times where my will is tested I just get out and grind harder, and this morning brought rewards for the effort. Karma works mysteriously.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    That sucks about the theft, but cool about the new come-ups. You have the best record store in NY, hands down. When are you going to have online ordering, so I can schedule the selling of my liver and other organs!!!
    No

• Another thing I forgot to mention- if you hang in there long enough, once the planned abortion of all black babies goes into effect you will never have to worry about crime of any kind ever again! Problem solved.

I wish Black people were the problem... it's those damn whiteys man. Can't trust 'em as far as I can throw 'em.

Seriously though, the only shady dudes in here have been white folks. Fuckin devils grafted from the original Black man's sperm, I tell ya.

• Another thing I forgot to mention- if you hang in there long enough, once the planned abortion of all black babies goes into effect you will never have to worry about crime of any kind ever again! Problem solved.

I wish Black people were the problem... it's those damn whiteys man. Can't trust 'em as far as I can throw 'em.

Seriously though, the only shady dudes in here have been white folks. Fuckin devils grafted from the original Black man's sperm, I tell ya.

the only person that robbed me at gunpoint in my store was a white guy.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Plus, people think that JP... goes home to his hot tub of $100 bills every night.

You're saying he doesn't?

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    DO you have a bag check? That is something we are implementing with the storefront just to make it that much harder to walk out with stuff... That and the fact we are keeping our checkout counter right at the front door so if anyone has the urge to walk out, they at least have to go by us as they make thier move so to speak...

• Oof!

Even though we're constantly philosophizing about how precious records/music are to us, it really seems that records bring out the worst in people--shit is savage sometimes. I lost considerable faith in humanity when my friend and ultimate Good Dude at Weekend Records (amazing spot run out of a living room in Williamsburg) got jacked a few years back.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    And you're 100 percent sure someone else didn't sell some shit and not write it up, right? I don't know the system in your store (and I know it's small and you are there yourself most of the time), but both record stores I worked at had repeated instances of everybody thinking shit had been stolen and then it turning out one of the megafolls that worked there had just fucked up...

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    And you're 100 percent sure someone else didn't sell some shit and not write it up, right? I don't know the system in your store (and I know it's small and you are there yourself most of the time), but both record stores I worked at had repeated instances of everybody thinking shit had been stolen and then it turning out one of the megafolls that worked there had just fucked up...

Yeah, and watch out for inside jobs, too (not implying that your employees are not honest americans or anything, I don't know them personally... just sayin').

• No no no. My dudes are on point, total confidence. And I take care of them - there's no sour employee boss hating shit in my house. If my dudes seem sour it's because come on, it's a record shop! We've got an image to maintain! lol. These records actually both belonged to my main dude and were consigned. Please believe it - nobody is working in this store without my complete and total trust. I just don't get down like that.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    That fucking sucks.

Learn from it and keep moving.

Best of luck,

Des.