San Francisco STAND UP!!!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Nice shirt, Serg. I think I've seen it somewhere before but I can't remember where...

Herm

• Ah, yes. Karaoke.

Let it be know that King Most is, beyond the farthest reaches of the imagination, the world's worst drinker.

Oh, and Terry Clubbup got the chops, locally and vocally.

• sergserg 682 Posts

• Tooth is lookin' good, hoLmes.

• DUDES! last night was off the chubacabra. "fun" doesn't even begin to explain it.
    i got TONS of incriminating photos and VIDEO FOOTAGE[/b] of all of us in action.
    prepare for:
    serg screaming
    karma chamoistleon
    the audrey dance
    the jtoro twist

S(F)OULSTRUTTERS are 10000% quality peoples. thanks for everything so far.
    YEEEEEEEE!
    m

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Officially off the hook. Here's round one, more to come:

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Round 2, electric boogaloo:

Rock over Japantown, rock on San Francisco![/b]

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Photoshop, here I come.

Tripledouble?

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts

Sums it up.

• Damn Y'all R the Bomb!

Really made me fell wellcome
    and I haven't laughed and smiled that much in a row
    in a long time.
    Specific shouts I'll be giving in the future
    but for now, getting ready to leave your fair citty
    I will say that it makes me sad that the humidor
    Studio Box of friendly faces is half a continent away.

Anytime y'all in Chicago YELL FOR YOUR DUDE

rock ownership,
    T.C.B.
    Andy_Capable

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    y'all the faniest of fanies
    I am so disappointed that I did not drive up north for this madness
    next time folls
    next time

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Sums it up.

^^^^ hahahaha!!! morsecode mid-Hulk transformation. the best thing about this photo is that it was during Bowie's Let's Dance. you'd think it was Slayer or something

the Night of the Remix & Karaoke was fan and fany as fuck. those dudes at milk getting hyphy and semi-stripping on stage was much too much. and then the dudes outside singing was like our own living new jack swing jukebox. 2600 killed it as did kingmost and morsecode (I WANT THAT MCENROE T-SHIRT) and private room karaoke was fun as hell. y'all so crazy

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Man, I'm bummed I missed out on all this action. I got convinced to stay on the Cal Train pub crawl. Oh well, next time.

DJ Ferrari

• Unofficial awards:

Most jolly: King Moist (c'mon, is there a single photo in which he is not grinning? alcohol's a helluva drug)

Subject of most suspect photo: Mike the 2600 King

Best tank top: Stef seemed to have this category sewn up with her "Doom" top, but a late appearance by Ms. Damn kinda blew the frame out of this category ("Ege Bamyasi" like what!)

Best prop: Jinx's King Tee beer cozy

Most versatile: Morse Code (singing, rock face-ing & repeatedly doing a very respectable beatbox version of David Banner's "Play")

And, finally, perhaps the most important and hotly-contested category...

Best rock face: Serg (sonned everybody)

Ross, Serg, Stef and everybody else who put this together or turned out-- thanks! I am so down to do it again.

• No award for best 5-hour old tattoo?

[PORKPIE] HATTER.

• Feel the hattred.

• djstefdjstef 534 Posts
    "And tremble like a FLOWERRRRRRRRRRRR!!"

• sergserg 682 Posts
    I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck all that beer and shit started flying when everyone fell over during a fucking powerballad.

I can only assume that it was all queenmoist's fault

• I'm still trying to figure out how the fuck all that beer and shit started flying when everyone fell over during a fucking powerballad.

I can only assume that it was all queenmoist's fault

Actually I think Jinx hit a note so powerful it not only caused everyone to fall over, it also caused a whole bunch of plastic beer cups to shatter. It's a little-known phenomenon, but he's got it like that.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    just an awesome time out with the family...

fave sangers of the nite: Mike and Audrey covering Bon Jovi! damn... i need to see more of that in my life.

fave moment post-karaoke: sergs phone call regarding the state that patrick was in. "he threw up on the carpet, he threw up on the couch, and then he threw up on himself... it was AWESOME!"

plus that dennys rendezvous was needed! mmm... cheeseburger.

• HERE ARE MY PHOTOS![/b]

http://www.twelvecarpileup.com/photographs

I'm trying to figure out how to get the videos to work, but they're there.

This was such a great trip. Thanks to everyone I kicked it with. You guys are all dope!

Megathanks to Nat Morse Code for clearing out your schedule and clearing off a couch

to make room for me. You're one of the best hosts on the West Coast.

I'm 100% coming back in the Spring on some real world powermove type shit. March or April.

I'll let you all know.

Mike

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

Sums it up.

^^^^ hahahaha!!! morsecode mid-Hulk transformation. the best thing about this photo is that it was during Bowie's Let's Dance. you'd think it was Slayer or something

Oh jeez, yeah sorry about that A*drey, I had a couple too many what it dooze at that point. I couldn't NOT over-do the Bowie.

GOOD TIMES PEOPLES, GOOD TIMES.

HERE ARE MY PHOTOS![/b]
    http://www.twelvecarpileup.com/photographs

I'm trying to figure out how to get the videos to work, but they're there.

This was such a great trip. Thanks to everyone I kicked it with. You guys are all dope!

Megathanks to Nat Morse Code for clearing out your schedule and clearing off a couch
    to make room for me. You're one of the best hosts on the West Coast.

I'm 100% coming back in the Spring on some real world powermove type shit. March or April.
    I'll let you all know.

Mike

Always welcome Mike, you are that dood.

Most of ya'lls highlights basically cover mine, but let's not forget:

Ross and Terry's duet rendition of 9 to 5

Terry's fuckin solo, whatever the hell that song was, some AM gold shit (anyone remember?), he DESTROYED that shit!

Stef and Serge doin "Yeah!"

I don't know about you guys, but Mike and Audrey's "Wanted" duet was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. Yeah, I said it.

Serge, dude the exact point where Pat decided to knock a bunch of shit down was halfway through Sweet Child. He just started spraying shit everywhere. Matter of fact, from the moment I saw that fool walk in with a pint of whiskey in one hand and a coke in the other, I was like , and shernuff...

In the aftermath I somehow ended up in the role of "babysitter," 'cause that fool was SIK! In between mumbles he managed to tell Justin he wanted a fish sandwich. So a couple minutes later J comes out with the bomb ass fish sandwich, Pat takes one look and makes that kind of sound and puts his head back down, so I'm like "Its cool Pat, just let that shit run its course man, yahm? If you gotta puke just puke dude, *Munchmunchmunchmunch damn this is a good ass sandwich* yeah you're gonna be okay, *scarfscarfscarfoohyeah this is just what I needed*, just annihilating that shit. Good times.

• *Munchmunchmunchmunch damn this is a good ass sandwich* yeah you're gonna be okay, *scarfscarfscarfoohyeah this is just what I needed*,

Your turned into Keek Da Sneak?

thanks for re-capping everything again and again dudes ("Pat got sick", "I heard he puked everywhere", "He bit the head of a bat!").

j/k

I made shit that much interesting.

That you did Pat, that you did. GOOD DAY SIR! haha.

OH SHIT, reading this back I just realized I left myself open for the biggest AYO evar!

*Munchmunchmunchmunch damn this is a good ass[/b] sandwich*

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

Oh jeez, yeah sorry about that A*drey, I had a couple too many what it dooze at that point. I couldn't NOT over-do the Bowie.

sorry?!?!?! uh no, it was hi-larious and a Lets Dance duet seemed appropriate for officially meeting ya for the first time.

BEST INTRODUCTION EVAR

mmkay if you say so.