San Francisco STAND UP!!!

TheeeCasualMaleTheeeCasualMale 2,564 Posts
edited September 2005 in Announcements
...for a dual invasion by TERRY CLUBBUP and MIKE THE 2600 KING.Yes. Out of sheer coincidence, we'll both be in the Yay the weekend of Oct 7 - 10.There will be many festivities, both RR and NRR.Karaoke?Record shops?Outdoor stuff lookin at?Here's one you should all check out:NIGHT OF THE REMIX[/b]Fri Oct 7, 10PM - 2AMMilk (1840 Haight)All remixes, rawmixes, raermixes, mixups, mashups, and meltdowns all night.KINGMOST + MORSECODE[/b] Local boys do good. Watch them do things on 4 turntables.MIKE the 2600 KING[/b] I practiced real hard for this.?[/b] Mystery DJ #4?Let's do this.

Comments

• ...for a dual invasion by TERRY CLUBBUP and MIKE THE 2600 KING.

Yes. Out of sheer coincidence, we'll both be in the Yay the weekend of Oct 7 - 10.
    There will be many festivities, both RR and NRR.
    Karaoke?
    Record shops?
    Outdoor stuff lookin at?

Here's one you should all check out:

NIGHT OF THE REMIX[/b]
    Fri Oct 7, 10PM - 2AM
    Milk (1840 Haight)
    All remixes, rawmixes, raermixes, mixups, mashups, and meltdowns all night.
    KINGMOST + MORSECODE[/b] Local boys do good. Watch them do things on 4 turntables.
    MIKE the 2600 KING[/b] I practiced real hard for this.
    ?[/b] Mystery DJ #4?

Let's do this.

TERRY_THE_CLUBBUP?

holy shit, he's a real person?

Karoake Fa'Sho....

I know the_spot

• Karoake Fa'Sho....

I know the_spot

Perhaps, but do you know ???

• MAn, of all the Night OF the Remixes, this is the one I didn't get booked for.

Either way I'm fi'na BE THERE!

TERRY CLUBBUP in SF?

• MAn, of all the Night OF the Remixes, this is the one I didn't get booked for.

sheeeeeeeeeeeite - i was hopin you'd be mystery dj #4 to round out an all strutter musical adventure.

• MAn, of all the Night OF the Remixes, I've never been booked for one.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i was going to have a record sale with a few cats on the morning of the 8th... though yall are welcome to run through the crib before to check out some goodies (i accept Cash, Trades, or you can use Paypal @ the house)

holler..

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    MAn, of all the Night OF the Remixes, I've never been booked for one.

• MAn, of all the FPS Thursdays, I've never been booked for one.

• MAn, of all the FPS Thursdays, I've never been booked for one.

Ooooooh, uh-uh! IT'S FINNA BE ON!

(or, um, not)

• i was going to have a record sale with a few cats on the morning of the 8th...

dope. might have to swoop through and say what upp!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Karoake Fa'Sho....

• Mannish

• Serg and I are down for karaoke.

• Man, of all the shows in the city, I've never been booked for one.

So yeah, I might make it up for this one. Gotta love the Jinx garage sale.

DJ Ferrari

Beverlie and I are down for karaoke.

• Beverlie and I are down for karaoke.

Plaese hollur.

And Jinxy, if there's room at your garage sale for my <s>crap</s> blazing hot vinyl, lemme know.

Beverlie and I are down for karaoke.

Plaese hollur.

And Jinxy, if there's room at your garage sale for my <s>crap</s> blazing hot vinyl, lemme know.

actually, theres been some interest from some of you to do this... might need to do something bigger for the next month...

ross: ill holler at you later. might be a little packed this time with the other dudes in there (hahah...) but i might try and holler at the other tennants and have them open up their spaces too.

• All I gotta say, is with all this gig related bitchn' n' whin'n in here...perhaps we should all collaborate our OWN event and cut out the middle men?

• But will it be "certified for the movers and shakers"?

• i was going to have a record sale with a few cats on the morning of the 8th... though yall are welcome to run through the crib before to check out some goodies (i accept Cash, Trades, or you can use Paypal @ the house)

holler..

Is this a monthy thing??

All I gotta say, is with all this gig related bitchn' n' whin'n in here...perhaps we should all collaborate our OWN event and cut out the middle men?

im down to help...

i was going to have a record sale with a few cats on the morning of the 8th... though yall are welcome to run through the crib before to check out some goodies (i accept Cash, Trades, or you can use Paypal @ the house)

holler..

Is this a monthy thing??

i have a record sale/garage sale every month now for three months.

what im going to do is holler at the other tennants and see if i can open up some of their garages as well and have a few kids come through just to set up... sounds good to me!

• But will it be "certified for the movers and shakers"?

GTFO

• All I gotta say, is with all this gig related bitchn' n' whin'n in here...perhaps we should all collaborate our OWN event and cut out the middle men?

im down to help...

now THAT sounds like a plan!

Lemme open a restaurant first....

• Restaurant?

Restaurant?

Well, shit... we could always do it at my house if folks are willing to make the trip down south. Here's my bachelor pad of debauchery

DJ Ferrari