THIS fucking dude...

Comments

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    also, how low has National Lampoon sunk, really?

this low:

the animal house of the new millenium was on tv today.

• Amerikkka the beautiful

who's down to put down some action on this clown?

The Comedy Store - Sunset Blvd

Sept. 31st

Who's down to roll?

Yet another joke? September has only 30 days.

Damn!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Come on guys, shit like this is old news.

You might as well take out every comedian that's ever been on Comicview while you're at it.

I fucking knew you would say something like that.

honestly although I think this guy is an ass, I can see where Grafwritah is coming from.

Shows like Comic view and Def Comedy Jam have been mocking and insultng other races for a long time. Its so commonplace on those shows that its just par for the course, however it is pretty damn racist.

From what I'm reading (not seeing) on this guy It seems to fall into the same "They are different, and I'll mock them to get a laugh" catagory.

With all that said, I never liked Def Comedy Jam either for the same reason.

PS it looks like my fan/stalker has paid to change my title. I fucking rule! How many of y'all got fanboys paying money to mess you with you on an internet chat site???

thats what I thought

• Cant get these clips to play and although this seems terribly offensive, I gotta say, he's a comic. You shouldnt take him seriously. Hes a jester to laugh at, not with. Im not defending this dude nor am I laguhing at him either, but hes just a comic, not a teacher or a minister or a politician. Remember what happened to Lenny Bruce.

Let the backlash begin.

• how can you see his victims' reactions and think that this could possibly be a good thing? all i see is fear, anger, and sorrow. and then seeing his response to those feelings. it is unbelieveable

i dont think this dude deserves any more attention than he's already had

• Uh, Guzzo, feel free to have an opinion; but check your names bro. I think Graf said that.

• It's all a so-called joke, staged for the sake of comedy. And the Mexican workers were paid to appear in the clip
    All this shit is making me feel sick. I'm just imagining the kids out there on the internet who are going to imitate (ala Blood Chris, or the Jackass phenomenon) because they think this shit is funny. This dude will get his though, it;s only a matter of time.

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    This dude will get his though, it's only a matter of time.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

i dont think this dude deserves any more attention than he's already had

Very good point.

how can you see his victims' reactions and think that this could possibly be a good thing? all i see is fear, anger, and sorrow. and then seeing his response to those feelings. it is unbelieveable

I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong for their feelings about this, but wait until you watch the clips to get a full understanding of walking up to strangers and calling them "beaners" and "chinks" to their face. See their reactions and THEN make your minds up.

And Guzzo, after you came down on me for not being "angry enough" when your friend had that asshole tell her "go back to Africa", I would think you'd be up in arms over this.

And no, I did not give you the "SUPER MORON" title.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Uh, Guzzo, feel free to have an opinion; but check your names bro. I think Graf said that.

oops, fixed

• Seriously, comparing this guy to Lenny Bruce? Come on now. Waaaaay different things going on in a waaay different context.

Ones a Bigot.

Ones a martyr.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    This dude will get his though, it;s only a matter of time.

Sooner than later. I can only hope he approaches me while I'm filling up my car. I'd turn that nozzle on him and soak him in some gasoline.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    And Guzzo, after you came down on me for not being "angry enough" when your friend had that asshole tell her "go back to Africa", I would think you'd be up in arms over this.

well there is a major difference between very bad jokes and chucking rocks at a black girl while calling her "Nigger" and telling her to go back to Africa, and in comparrison I think stuff like this should get much less of a reaction than actual violent hate-crimes.

As cheesy as it sounds I respect everyones freedom to do "Express" themselves and although this guy is a colosal asshole who I would beat down, not only for his bad taste but for being a Jew with this bad taste I still think this is nowhere near the level of what my homegirl had to go through.

And no, I did not give you the "SUPER MORON" title.

I know you didn't. Didn't you see my last PM to you, youre still in my "youre good peoples" catagory

• I have no doubt the dude at the Liqour store had a strap under that counter, if anything he showed he could be the bigger man by not blasting that little bitch. It really scares me though; I wonder if this is how many parents felt every time a barrier was broken and became the norm (TV violence, Movies, Music standards) I hope to god shit like this won't ever become "acceptable" when I'm old and grey.

• I have no doubt the dude at the Liqour store had a strap under that counter, if anything he showed he could be the bigger man by not blasting that little bitch. It really scares me though; I wonder if this is how many parents felt every time a barrier was broken and became the norm (TV violence, Movies, Music standards) I hope to god shit like this won't ever become "acceptable" when I'm old and grey.

i'd hate to say it, but by the looks of some of the quoted reactions it has already become "acceptable"

though, depending on the way you look at it, i'm sure it is less accepted than before

• Come on guys, shit like this is old news.

You might as well take out every comedian that's ever been on Comicview while you're at it.

I fucking knew you would say something like that.

OK, so the guy is on the ridiculous bad taste meter.

I didn't watch the clips, I'm not going to, but I read the text, and yeah, he sounds like a douchebag.

It's just the attention thing that's already been mentioned, all it does is feed the situation.

And as far as comparing him to Comicview... once again, he's but I'm still going to stick with clumping unfunny racial jokes in the shit bin.

But what he's doing is bringing out the worst in everyone. Racisists get inspired from this fuck and he makes white people look evil.
    Just look at those comments from ONE message board. That says it all.

Yeah... I read a couple of those. A lot of those are not responses I would want to be associated with.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I have no doubt the dude at the Liqour store had a strap under that counter, if anything he showed he could be the bigger man by not blasting that little bitch. It really scares me though; I wonder if this is how many parents felt every time a barrier was broken and became the norm (TV violence, Movies, Music standards) I hope to god shit like this won't ever become "acceptable" when I'm old and grey.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that bugs out on that from time to time.

The scary thing is society can't go backwards once shit becomes widely accepted.

Can you imagine fools taking away curse words in music, Grand Theft Auto and Terminator? Yeah, right.

Guzzo - I'm most definitley not gonna get into a debate about greater than/less than.

What happened to your friend is fucked. Period. I didn't catch all of what happened the first time I read it, apparently. I thought the dude just said what I quoted before.

But the danger with this guy is people will copy, people will cheer in secret and not so secret. People will get bold in bars and get their face stomped. And all in all it's detrimental to human beings to accept ANY motherfucker doing something like this.

So let's find this dude.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    how can you see his victims' reactions and think that this could possibly be a good thing? all i see is fear, anger, and sorrow. and then seeing his response to those feelings. it is unbelieveable

dude is this directed at me? i said i hate this shit.

thes - that's an interesting and frightening perspective (that we're just out of touch with what's acceptable)

• It's all a so-called joke, staged for the sake of comedy. And the Mexican workers were paid to appear in the clip
    All this shit is making me feel sick. I'm just imagining the kids out there on the internet who are going to imitate (ala Blood Chris, or the Jackass phenomenon) because they think this shit is funny. This dude will get his though, it;s only a matter of time.

I doubt it. It's just not that interesting. It draws attention now because it's unique in it's bad taste-ness, but if there were 20 or 40 or 60 of them...

It's like there's only room for one Punked. Or America's Funniest Home Videos (now I know there are more than one, but what are they on, PAX or something?), Jeff Foxworthy, etc.

At worst you'll have a few Jackass-like imitators go out, get themselves fucked up, we'll hear it on the news, and that will be that.

Best thign to do is ignore and let him run his course. IE, I never would've heard of him had it not be for Herm Sizzle.

• i'd hate to say it, but by the looks of some of the quoted reactions it has already become "acceptable"
    You are right, i hadn't thought of that. ugly shit either way. I need some Chuck D right about now.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Best thing to do is ignore and let him run his course.

The best thing for you.

• no, not directed at you. lazy replying

Reynaldo, how would you respond?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo, i'm all for freedom of speech and all that shit and i think it's all good if dude has some stand-up night where people are paying for this and know what they are getting, but fuck this going around fucking with people shit. totally out of line.

• the best way to silence a comic is not to listen to him. Dont visit his webpage, write letters, protest shows. If we admit to listening, hes got us. The more hits his website gets, the more support he thinks he has. Ignore this encrusted penis.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

Reynaldo, how would you respond?

If I had immunity, I'd pay someone to eviscerate him.

the best way to silence a comic is not to listen to him. Dont visit his webpage, write letters, protest shows. If we admit to listening, hes got us. The more hits his website gets, the more support he thinks he has. Ignore this encrusted penis.

Isn't that what someone said about the Hot 97 "Tsunami Song" incident? For some reason, that doesn't strike me as the right course of action/inaction. I think people like this should at least have to live in mortal fear.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    also, how low has National Lampoon sunk, really?

This low:

"Bad publicity is good publicity"

For a spokesperson to come out and say the fact that the majority of people being so offended by something it causes them to raise a stink, which catches the nose of the lowest common denominator hateful social outcasts and opens their pockets for a few bucks - to admit you are intentionally trying to appeal to the blatantly racist - that's fucked up.

• These are the folks that this guy caters to. Notice the username.

confused

Posted by: confused on the 02nd of September @ 19:05
    what a riot! LOL!!! blacks haven't suffered since 1970's the tables have turned. whites are the disadvantaged now. only rich whites and blacks can get by in the U.S.A. if anything happened to the jew he probably would get in trouble for a hate crime even though we can see he is not starting anything physical. once again i say it's no different than chappel, pryor, murphy, and all other black comedians.

Yeah, Blacks haven't suffered since the seventies, tell that to Diallo's fam. Everythings good in the hood right?

I tried to google Amazing Racist not realizing it was set on image search. This is the first thing that came up.

I feel sick to my stomach.

• the best way to silence a comic is not to listen to him.

nuff respect, Fortune, but I can think of better ways to silence this guy actually.

I'll be LA one of these days. anyone down for a little jew-on-jew violence can PM me.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the best way to silence a comic is not to listen to him.

nuff respect, Fortune, but I can think of better ways to silence this guy actually.

I'll be LA one of these days. anyone down for a little jew-on-jew violence can PM me.

fuck a PM, look me up in the book.

Heres how we run this..

you step to dude looking all intimidating and shit, be sure to say something to put the fear of adonai in his heart. Then I'll leapfrog over your shoulders and body dude like superfly snuka.

Hilarity/ beatdown will ensue

• i like this.