THIS fucking dude...

13»

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Dude gives sideburns a bad rep...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Dude gives sideburns humans a bad rep...

• Shaffir filmed many of his offensive encounters for a new DVD, "National Lampoon's Lost Reality," and is amazed how many victims of his racial slurs willingly signed release forms.[/b]

See? THIS is what gets me. While most of us are outraged, the victims of this shit are (probably} on some "Wait, did you say I'll be on TV?" shit.

Herm

• Shaffir filmed many of his offensive encounters for a new DVD, "National Lampoon's Lost Reality," and is amazed how many victims of his racial slurs willingly signed release forms.[/b]

See? THIS is what gets me. While most of us are outraged, the victims of this shit are (probably} on some "Wait, did you say I'll be on TV?" shit.

Meh

• autezautez 404 Posts
    Shaffir filmed many of his offensive encounters for a new DVD, "National Lampoon's Lost Reality," and is amazed how many victims of his racial slurs willingly signed release forms.[/b]

Herm

i dont think this was aired on tv. just internet clips. he can do that without permission

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    And Guzzo, after you came down on me for not being "angry enough" when your friend had that asshole tell her "go back to Africa", I would think you'd be up in arms over this.

well there is a major difference between very bad jokes and chucking rocks at a black girl while calling her "Nigger" and telling her to go back to Africa, and in comparrison I think stuff like this should get much less of a reaction than actual violent hate-crimes.

As cheesy as it sounds I respect everyones freedom to do "Express" themselves and although this guy is a colosal asshole who I would beat down, not only for his bad taste but for being a Jew with this bad taste I still think this is nowhere near the level of what my homegirl had to go through.

And no, I did not give you the "SUPER MORON" title.

I know you didn't. Didn't you see my last PM to you, youre still in my "youre good peoples" catagory

Normally, I'd agree with this, but that's not what this "comic" is doing. This isn't stand up. Imagine if he went up to your friend, called her [email]ni@#er[/email], threw a rock at her, made her fear for her well being & then handed her a release form & told her he was kidding. This guy is simulating hate crimes for fun & profit, not telling off colored jokes about people's race. If this guy came up to me in the street, not some comedy club, & said some shit to me, fuck his release form, I'd have him charged with harassment.

h

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    And Guzzo, after you came down on me for not being "angry enough" when your friend had that asshole tell her "go back to Africa", I would think you'd be up in arms over this.

well there is a major difference between very bad jokes and chucking rocks at a black girl while calling her "Nigger" and telling her to go back to Africa, and in comparrison I think stuff like this should get much less of a reaction than actual violent hate-crimes.

As cheesy as it sounds I respect everyones freedom to do "Express" themselves and although this guy is a colosal asshole who I would beat down, not only for his bad taste but for being a Jew with this bad taste I still think this is nowhere near the level of what my homegirl had to go through.

Normally, I'd agree with this, but that's not what this "comic" is doing. This isn't stand up. Imagine if he went up to your friend, called her [email]ni@#er[/email], threw a rock at her, made her fear for her well being & then handed her a release form & told her he was kidding. This guy is simulating hate crimes for fun & profit, not telling off colored jokes about people's race. If this guy came up to me in the street, not some comedy club, & said some shit to me, fuck his release form, I'd have him charged with harassment.

h

Well I haven't been able to see the footage, but going off of how it was described it and the fact the people signed release forms I'd still say its very different. My homegirl was very shook by her incident and ended up calling the police and having her attacker arrested.

This "comedian" has a terrible sense of humor and yes it is offensive, but in the grand scale of racism I still don't think that playing a bad joke at the expense of someones racal heritage and physically attacking a black woman while yelling racial insults are not on the same scale by a longshot.

I also think that there is some fault with those that signed off on the forms. They had a choice as to whether to sell out or not and they chose to do so.

Everyone involved in the making of this video was an asshole

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

This "comedian" has a terrible sense of humor and yes it is offensive, but in the grand scale of racism I still don't think that playing a bad joke at the expense of someones racal heritage and physically attacking a black woman while yelling racial insults are on the same scale by a longshot.

Physically attacking someone is criminal, period, no matter it's motivation, so I will concur with that part of your assesment. However, the racial aspects of incidents like the one your friend encountered and those this 'comedian' concocts are of exactly the same type. To be belittled in either context is equally humiliating.

• this shit is all actors, i am suprised you guys even think it is real, or that the "victims" are real

i love racial humor as much as the next guy but this shits not even funny, the guy needs to find a new line of work, maybe in accounting

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

LOL !!!!!![/b]

this shit is comedy !!!!

when he said "cmon Mr Jefferson just clean this shit....." i laughed so damn hard ...

the mexican skit was too evil

the asain skit was just unfunny

but " whats up Fat ALbert "...ROFL !!!

"whatever Tyrone" ...hilarious !!!

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    "cmon Mr Jefferson just clean this shit....."

if that didn't make you laugh...i dont know what will...

funniest shit evar