Raekwon the chef

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Writing with pot...so next level. The funniest thing to me is the mic stand in the bottom pic. That's a nice kitchen too. I would have been flossing the stove and Fridge.

What's even better is that metal dectector wand on the right hand side of that same pic.

I thought it was a taser.

• Options
    Looks like 4 pounds to me. Maybe 15,000 in the States but def about half that here in Canada. Buds ain't all that, either.

Nice stove.

What's that wand thing next to the MPC - a metal detector?

K.

it looked like 4 lbs on the ground plus the amount it took to spell out "chef" and i just figured about 3g's each elbow. as far as the quality, my shit is better than that *ahem* (not to mention your connects in canada) but at least the nugs have a decent shape to them.

IF you notice, the "CHEF." pot comes from one of the bags. The buds do like tight - I guess having a "Farmer" as a close freind has spoiled me. Haven't bought weed since high school.

You're lucky he didn't bust out the gum

Easy, KEvin.

• yes!!!

that herb actually looks decent too...somewhere around $15,000 worth right there. must be fairly recent too, because the dunks have only been in those pink boxes for like two years now.

I wouldn't pay more than 5,000 for that.

• legal question. if a cop sees a picture like this are they allowed to get a search warrant based on this picture? I mean that amount of weed definately is not his private stash. My guess is no that they wouldn't be able to get a warrant but just a question.

sorry I don't know these things.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    the second one is pretty much gonna be my wallpaper forever

• slushslush 691 Posts
    dude he took the time out to write CHEF. that shit is not corny at all. or its so buttery corny that it is fucking delicious

• dude he took the time out to write CHEF. that shit is not corny at all. or its so buttery corny that it is fucking delicious

He cookin' up some marvelous shit to get your mouf waterin'.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Spelling out your username with records in the "weekend finds" posts has gotta be the next step.

• yes!!!

that herb actually looks decent too...somewhere around $15,000 worth right there. must be fairly recent too, because the dunks have only been in those pink boxes for like two years now.

damn! sorry to say that those prices are unheard of in these parts.

• FEELING THIS POST.

Rae's arm in the 2nd pic is like a divining rod pointing to his dopest joint - the Glaciers of Ice 12".

Feeling the 718 hat that he copped at the stand in the middle of the mall. Real cheap looking. Real dope.

The pad looks baller. Where does the Chef reside these days I wonder. Williamsburg? Just kidding.

And what's the ultimate message here: Dude gets out of the crack game, into the banging records game, only to find himself 12 years later...in the weed game?

Metal detector. Hilarious. His coffee cups and saucers. Neatly washed and stacked in the shelves.

• rootless is right; i totally failed to appreciate how real this is

do you think chef has some apprentice programme or something? can i intern with dude?

• He's currently accepting applications for the 2006-2007 term. Applicants of color and women strongly encouraged to apply.

• Options
    I mean that amount of weed definately is not his private stash.

Why not? I think it's obviously his private stash - he ain't diming it out, yo. I don't think that helps your cause south of the border regardless.

Prices up here are 1500-2400 for a P (Canadian) - you tend to get hooked up with a good price when buying 4.

K in Canada.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    If someone can have a wine storage full of wine bottles, why can't someone else have a private stash of weed enough to last a while? Is that a far stretch?

• slushslush 691 Posts

Prices up here are 1500-2400 for a P (Canadian) - you tend to get hooked up with a good price when buying 4.

new definitition of

• If someone can have a wine storage full of wine bottles, why can't someone else have a private stash of weed enough to last a while? Is that a far stretch?

wine gets better with age. weed doesn't usually.

• yes!!!

damn! sorry to say that those prices are unheard of in these parts.

Don't be sorry. I'm just not in your part I guess. That isn't four pounds. It's not super K-rocks by the looks of those pictures. I am guessing about a half a pound in each ziplock. And a pound in the turkey bag. It looks like it traveled down to New York by way of Canada though. I am quite happy to be in my neck of the woods when it comes to herbs. Straight organic 2,800 a pound all day every day. Come visit.

You would think rap stars would get nicer herbs than that.

I just noticed your in Chi-Town. Not the cheapest weed spot in the country. That is where I used to bring my herbs to stack loot. It helps when about half of your childhood friends grow up to be growers.

I Love the NorthWest. Come visit.

• the game just got realer:

• two more observations:

Rae's penchant for cheezy watches is confirmed.

Rae's got some small ass feet.

• THESE ARE THE BEST PICTURES I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. Other than the Jessica Alba pictures, that is.

"THAT REAL SHIT"[/b]

• If someone can have a wine storage full of wine bottles, why can't someone else have a private stash of weed enough to last a while? Is that a far stretch?

my point is if your a cop and your looking at these pictures what the fuck are you going to think? oh I see guns and big bags of weed. I think he likes to hunt geese and partake in a little doobie every once in awhile.

come on now. all I was asking is what the fuck are the legalities of pictures like that.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i don't think there's anyway to prove that the pictures have actual weed

• grrrreeeat. where are these pics coming from?

• debardebar 215 Posts

can someone make a new graemlin with this saying "gangsta"?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    If someone can have a wine storage full of wine bottles, why can't someone else have a private stash of weed enough to last a while? Is that a far stretch?

my point is if your a cop and your looking at these pictures what the fuck are you going to think? oh I see guns and big bags of weed. I think he likes to hunt geese and partake in a little doobie every once in awhile.

come on now. all I was asking is what the fuck are the legalities of pictures like that.

I don't doubt that dude is a tough guy & knows shady folks, but all this reminds me of Mr. Perfect throwing a football to himself on WWF tv. Dude made some rap records. Its not like he's untouchable like the head of FEMA. He takes some pics & culitvates an image. Thr rap game ain't that far from the wrestling game. I bet the real hard dudes keep their shit quiet. That is, if they aren't dead or in jail.

h

• Rae's got some small ass feet.
    I seriously just laughed my ass off at that.

I love rae's style. Dude is so real it's ridiculous.

• first of all, that watch is fly. very fly. second, a $2000 pound in chicago would make you remember the nickles you bought in 7th grade, come by I'll show you. third, there's no way those are 1/2 pound bags. I was thinking it was 5 or 4 1/2, which would make dreas's price for this area on point, at least for me. Someone needs to give me a good roadtrip destination this fall if yunawmean.

• can someone make a new graemlin with this saying "gangsta"?

• can someone make a new graemlin with this saying "gangsta"?

Ha ha, cool. Would it be nice to put the gun in the puppets hands?

The amount of weed in that picture doesn't mean anything. If I would vaccuum my house I would probably collect more.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts

goo goo gah gah