PS Seriously tacky watch, eh?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Danno The Baker

Brownies, pies, he's your pusher.

• Haz the bruiser:

I'm just saying, watch out...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Haz the Gourmand:

Sippin' on lassi's & stacking mad channa. Pakora patrol holla...

U know what I'm eating today.

• yes!!!

that herb actually looks decent too...somewhere around $15,000 worth right there. must be fairly recent too, because the dunks have only been in those pink boxes for like two years now.

• reskresk 391 Posts
    gangsta

• Isn't it tacky, though? As in, "look at me, i have lots of pot and a gun and i read robb report and have three cellphones and smoke cigars and what about you?" Am I supposed to respond to the picture by taking some my nifty posessions, arranging them on the floor, and taking a picture? It seems a little crass and obvious, I'd say.

All that being said, I could use some of that pot.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    Isn't it tacky, though? As in, "look at me, i have lots of records i got for cheap this weekend and studio equipment and turntables and i read wax poetics and have original blaxpoitation posters and what about you?" Am I supposed to respond to the picture by taking some my nifty posessions, arranging them on the floor, and taking a picture? It seems a little crass and obvious, I'd say.

is it time to the chef?

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    gangsta

• Isn't it tacky, though?

It's never tacky to have too much pot. Or to write with said pot.

Yeah, I'll agree with that for sure. Writing with pot is always cool. It even surpasses writing with pee in snow.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Writing with pot...so next level. The funniest thing to me is the mic stand in the bottom pic. That's a nice kitchen too. I would have been flossing the stove and Fridge.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    fuck scarface.

BIG COSIGN!!!!!!

no doubt. he looks proud, and rightfully so.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Isn't it tacky, though? As in, "look at me, i have lots of pot and a gun and i read robb report and have three cellphones and smoke cigars and what about you?" Am I supposed to respond to the picture by taking some my nifty posessions, arranging them on the floor, and taking a picture? It seems a little crass and obvious, I'd say.

All that being said, I could use some of that pot.

I think it goes beyond crass & that it borders on the stupid. So dude has a cigar & 3 cellphones. I'm laughing out loud right now. Dude looks like a thug who needs to clean his room.

Dan, you should take a picture like that with some kitchen utencils, a computer keyboard, & some socks on the floor. That would be cool.

peace

h

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    That's beautiful. Everyone needs a pic like that--just so we know who is who and what is what.

• Options
    Looks like 4 pounds to me. Maybe 15,000 in the States but def about half that here in Canada. Buds ain't all that, either.

Nice stove.

What's that wand thing next to the MPC - a metal detector?

K.

I don't think this is any more stupid than the countless #s of Pics of your collection[/b] threads that pop up on here every other month or so...

• Writing with pot...so next level. The funniest thing to me is the mic stand in the bottom pic. That's a nice kitchen too. I would have been flossing the stove and Fridge.

i liked the punctuation too in C H E F .

also, the three cell phones.

• Options
    Showing records on a crate digging site? How dare we.

K.

I don't think Raekown took this pic with intention of it being diplayed on Soulstrut. What I'm saying it, at the end of the day, not much difference between a bunch of records tossed around on the floor vs. a bunch of weed / guns / shoes etc. It's all on some 'look what I got' flossing tip and that's okay. I just thought I'd point out the resemblence.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    DID ANY OF YOU SEE HOW MANY ROLLS OF TOILET PAPER HE HAS! THAT'S SOME SERIOUS BUTT-FLOSSIN!!! I BET THEY'RE ALL 2PLY, TOO!

• looks like he got a grip of records as well. Whats with the mpc sitting on the floor?

Those shoes are ugly. Like 95% of the shoes posted on Soulstrut

• That's a nice kitchen too. I would have been flossing the stove and Fridge.

Yeah, that looks like a gas range. Man, how I lust after a gas range.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    That's how dude lives.

I'm also feeling hommie's pic of Andy Warhol and Basquiat behind him on the floor on the 1st pic.

• That's how dude lives.

Exactly. He's offering his life, just like he does on record. It doesn't get any more real. SERIOUSLY.

• looks like his watch has the sleeping bag records logo on it for a second..

• Writing with pot...so next level. The funniest thing to me is the mic stand in the bottom pic. That's a nice kitchen too. I would have been flossing the stove and Fridge.

What's even better is that metal dectector wand on the right hand side of that same pic.

• Looks like 4 pounds to me. Maybe 15,000 in the States but def about half that here in Canada. Buds ain't all that, either.

Nice stove.

What's that wand thing next to the MPC - a metal detector?

K.

it looked like 4 lbs on the ground plus the amount it took to spell out "chef" and i just figured about 3g's each elbow. as far as the quality, my shit is better than that *ahem* (not to mention your connects in canada) but at least the nugs have a decent shape to them.