OK, so, really, Why is P-Diddy famous?

13»

Comments

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Biggie was the label. The Lox are a joke. That's like comparing Jay Z's (barring the fact he made the label) significance to Rocafella to Memphis Bleek. I was mentioning something my friend mentioned for intrigue within this thread because it bothers me that Biggie's (and 2Pac's for that matter) murders have not been solved and I think Puffy knows more than he'd like to admit to because either

A) He was involved OR

B) He is afraid.

I can't justify/argue hypotheticals without knowing more details, but I just don't have em. I have what I have.

Peace

T.N.

• Dude, what's a joke is that you're alledging that Diddy had his star artist killed because it was rumored that he might leave the label. The fact that the Lox were not the star act means nothing - they were a successful act (far more successful than Memphis Bleek) and Diddy properly extorted them using conventional means, which he could've done to Biggie. Not to say he would have.

Whatever your friend saw, whatever. Shit is ridiculous. Diddy's a very very astute businessman and would not have his artist killed for threatening to leave. That is moronic. He is leagues above Suge Knight, who I do think had something to do with 2Pac's murder.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    Dude, what's a joke is that you're alledging that Diddy had his star artist killed because it was rumored that he might leave the label. The fact that the Lox were not the star act means nothing - they were a successful act (far more successful than Memphis Bleek) and Diddy properly extorted them using conventional means, which he could've done to Biggie. Not to say he would have.

Whatever your friend saw, whatever. Shit is ridiculous. Diddy's a very very astute businessman and would not have his artist killed for threatening to leave. That is moronic. He is leagues above Suge Knight, who I do think had something to do with 2Pac's murder.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    You know how you can tell Puffy didn't have anything to do with Biggies death? Cause he would have had BIG in the studio making a shit load of tracks before he did it.

Hmmm, but with this logic... Someone sure is making some cash off Pac and all those tracks that are still flowing from somewhere...

How many tracks has puffy really done tho? Not just give it an AOK and put his name down on it? He had a nice lil team working for him for awhile mind you.

How many tracks has puffy really done tho? Not just give it an AOK and put his name down on it? He had a nice lil team working for him for awhile mind you.

So what?

Puff got the right mix of creative people together. Same thing Berry Gordy did. That's significant in and of itself.

I wasn't so much saying anything different. Just not that he came up with those beats. Like one or two in this thread might think.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    You know how you can tell Puffy didn't have anything to do with Biggies death? Cause he would have had BIG in the studio making a shit load of tracks before he did it.

Hmmm, but with this logic... Someone sure made some cash off Pac and all those tracks that are still flowing from somewhere...

You're suggesting Pac's mother had him killed?

By the way:

June 16, 1971--September 13, 1996[/b]

Rest in peace, soldier[/b]

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts

Hmmm, but with this logic... Someone sure is making some cash off Pac and all those tracks that are still flowing from somewhere...

see...and this is from that Suge Knight interview...

"The way me and ???Pac used to be in the studio 24-7 to make those hits. Same with Petey Pablo, 24-7. We got 115 songs done."[/b]

Petey better watch his ass.

• OH SHIT! DIDDY IS FAMOUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS DAZE!!!!

Hmmm, but with this logic... Someone sure made some cash off Pac and all those tracks that are still flowing from somewhere...

You're suggesting Pac's mother had him killed?

By the way:

June 16, 1971--September 13, 1996[/b]

Rest in peace, soldier[/b]

Naw... I'm not really talking about released stuff... And I have my doubts she made the most off of the stuff that was released after he died.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Naw... I'm not really talking about released stuff... And I have my doubts she made the most off of the stuff that was released after he died.

I was joking... but I believe her company--Amaru--is the one that has put the majority of that stuff out.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    OH SHIT! DIDDY IS FAMOUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS DAZE!!!!

I thought you knew?

• OH SHIT! DIDDY IS FAMOUS BECAUSE HE KNOWS DAZE!!!!

I thought you knew?

I do know you holmes.... still waiting for that check and 24/7 camera crew though.