Start of the week Digs

124»

Comments

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    Karlophone[/b] Yeah that was me, I saw you grip that Young & Company. What d'you cop? by the way did you stick arond for the whole Z-trip thing? I managed to watch him for like 30 minutes....well it was more like people watch...I find it kinda funny when folks stand around a DJ on a stage. I do love them kids in the audience though who throw up thier hands and go buckwild when they hear "Oh Lord Won't You But Me A Mercedes Benz"

couldnt find jack, that young + co was about it. i was tired of trippin over z-trippers so i went upstairs to dig thru bad soundtracks. i did find the Slaves sdrk w/ gary mcfarland on Skye, it was super mint and 4.99 so i rolled the dice. i also stayed for about 25 min of z-trip, just listening while digging. yeah, like, whats there to watch? that first rapper who got up was pretty smooth as i recall. it is funny how people go bananas when they suddenly recognize a really common song creeping out of the mix. 'dude, its.... the doors! woooow!' hehheh...

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

You're giving that a thumbs up? Plaese to explain? Isn't that an Aussie record?

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts

You're giving that a thumbs up? Plaese to explain? Isn't that an Aussie record?

i think because of its notoriety as a heavyweight contender in the "gayest album cover" threads.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I thought you knew!

Don't make me do it

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    you can't keep 'em down...

Day, let your soul glow

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I thought you knew!

Don't make me do it

Just let it happen, man--don't even try to resist.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    At this time....i'd like to return to the classics...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    it is funny how people go bananas when they suddenly recognize a really common song creeping out of the mix. 'dude, its.... the doors! woooow!' hehheh...

haha. that's funny. i caught the last 20min. of his show too. I enjoyed it.