new york

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i'll make it simple for you and just address this. please show me any remote statement of mine that would even come close to corroborating this:

prof_rockwell said:
    incensed at the idea of helping educate the poor kids

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    i'll make it simple for you and just address this. please show me any remote statement of mine that would even come close to corroborating this:

prof_rockwell said:

her dogs sleep like nappy shitheads all day and she cant afford dog care and fucked if im paying for that

SNOTTY IVORY COAST HARLEMITE REPUBLICAN REVEALED!!!!

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    batmon said:
    her dogs sleep like nappy shitheads

THAT'S DOG RACIST

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    she does treat her dogs like they were her kids so i guess that's a logical extension....

• DB_Cooper said:
    batmon said:
    her dogs sleep like nappy shitheads

THAT'S DOG RACIST

for the win.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    prof_rockwell said:
    LaserWolf said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    i think i need to find somewhere else to live now that we have a communist mayor. any suggestions?

What do you think will happen now that there is a communist mayor?

DeBlasio has openly run with a platform point of taxing the rich at higher rates to improve school funding for poor neighborhoods.

Kinda ironic that someone wants to live in the city that birthed Hip Hop but is incensed at the idea of helping educate the poor kids who live in the neighborhoods that invented it.
    quite a few claims in there that might need some citation; esp. the completely made up p.crazy attributions

It's true you have not given us much to go on.
    You have said the new mayor is a communist. But you never say why you think that. I checked his platform and he seems more of a middle of the road, mainstreet, democrat to me.

The only other point that can be attributed to you is that you think the election of this mayor you will bring about the coming of the Messiah.

Red Dawn 2: Hell Up In Harlem

Patrick Swayze is back as PatrickCrazy defending Harlem from the Invading Sleepy Nappyheads.

• I dunno why these sleeping nappyheads can't just bootstrap their way to a cushy job in finance with plenty of spare time to poast on soulstrut!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    wish i had a cushy job in anything

and come on, i do not post that much

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    prof_rockwell said:
    LaserWolf said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    i think i need to find somewhere else to live now that we have a communist mayor. any suggestions?

What do you think will happen now that there is a communist mayor?

DeBlasio has openly run with a platform point of taxing the rich at higher rates to improve school funding for poor neighborhoods.

Kinda ironic that someone wants to live in the city that birthed Hip Hop but is incensed at the idea of helping educate the poor kids who live in the neighborhoods that invented it.
    quite a few claims in there that might need some citation; esp. the completely made up p.crazy attributions

It's true you have not given us much to go on.
    You have said the new mayor is a communist. But you never say why you think that. I checked his platform and he seems more of a middle of the road, mainstreet, democrat to me.

The only other point that can be attributed to you is that you think the election of this mayor you will bring about the coming of the Messiah.
    you don't live here don't comment

• PatrickCrazy said:
    wish i had a cushy job in anything

ah, I see. I thought you were opposed to the tax on rich pplz because you were one of them.

now I realize it's just your way of saying "thank you sir may I have another!"

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    where did i say i was against tax on rich pplz

b/w

rich != cushy job

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    I dunno why these sleeping nappyheads can't just bootstrap their way to a cushy job in finance with plenty of spare time to poast on soulstrut!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    wtf is that guy using in that picture

I've worn a suit twice in my life. wore polo shirts to work all week and am currently wearing jeans and nikes

• wtf is this thread about

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    A grown man whining about nothing

A non-Conservative won the mayoral race in NYC, so Brian is moving to Canada somewhere Conservative.

What's the opposite of Obamacare? The government administering physical beatings to toughen people up? There are countries that still do that, right?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    speaking of Canada, still need to finish up my Canadian citizenship app from a few years back and was recently reminded that i needed to after wisdom dropped by rob ford da god

• PatrickCrazy said:

prof_rockwell said:

If you're going to call DeBlasio a communist with no corroboration, then I don't really feel the need to corroborate anything I've said.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    speaking of Canada

Try back in 2050.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    speaking of Canada, still need to finish up my Canadian citizenship app from a few years back and was recently reminded that i needed to after wisdom dropped by rob ford da god

you don't live there don't comment

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    prof_rockwell said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

prof_rockwell said:

If you're going to call DeBlasio a communist with no corroboration, then I don't really feel the need to corroborate anything I've said.
    searching for where you even attempted to ask me about that before launching into attack dog mode. are you usually this hostile with the baseless accusations or only with political stuffs?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

you don't live there don't comment
    im Canadian, i care about my country

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    bassie said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    speaking of Canada

Try back in 2050.
    why 2050

nice round number!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    why are you discriminating against one of your fellow countrypersons like that :(

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    She's Canadian, too polite to tell you she doesn't like you.

My countrypersons stay in the country, pay their taxes and help to build, contribute to and support its success and the success and health and well-being of all its citizens.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ok, I am all of that besides the whole staying and paying taxes thing cos I don't live there. am I good now?