Obamacare (Starts Oct 1)

Comments

• harv and laser- i put that troll and his minion on ignore, and i have to say i am enjoying souslrut more. if you refrain for ever engaging either of those worthless posters ever again, we will all be better off for it.

also- please folks - try not to quote the bots, lest those of us who are using the ignore function be indirectly exposed to their wackness.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Thanks CMF.
    Since I seem to be incapable of ignoring them, I have put the bots on ignore.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Looks like King Crybaby is here. Thanks for putting me on ignore. I don't need a psycho stalker following me around.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

LaserWolf said:
    Thanks CMF.

I will still point out when you're being silly.

• Bon Vivant said:
    LaserWolf said:
    Thanks CMF.

I've never had a minion before. I suppose you'll be expecting health insurance.

• Guzzo said:
    I'm sorry I ever started this thread.

i checked in every 2 or so pages and had fun.

mind you, making fun of people who take themselves too seriously is kind of a hobby of mine. i just haven't made it my full-time job like others.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

LazarusOblong said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    LaserWolf said:
    Thanks CMF.

I've never had a minion before. I suppose you'll be expecting health insurance.

I can probably count on both hands and both feet, including this, the amount of times you and I have had direct conversation.

Crab is a douchebag, plain and simple. Homey whines about everything, puts people on ignore, and then announces that to everyone.

"I'm ignoring youuuuuuuuuu"

:comedy_gold:

• Bon Vivant said:
    I can probably count on both hands and both feet, including this, the amount of times you and I have had direct conversation.

Onlife existence is weird. Rockedelic and I have been going at it forever, in 3 different forums, from the Psychedelica yahoo group to Waxidermy to this "place." We're talking thousands of exchanges, no doubt.

But now I'm a "bot."

I wish I were a bot. I could use new wheels.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:

But now I'm a "bot."

I wish I were a bot. I could use new wheels.

Well you're certainly not a man

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    You're more like a failure that gets constantly banned from websites and comes back to fail even worse. I'm sure it's a fulfilling life.

• Guzzo said:
    You're more like a failure that gets constantly banned from websites and comes back to fail even worse. I'm sure it's a fulfilling life.

Send me some more pathetic, poorly written private messages. I won't read them, but it will soothe your hurt fee-fees.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    figured might as well bump this along with the NSA thread

anyone sign up successfully?

PatrickCrazy said:
    figured might as well bump this along with the NSA thread

anyone sign up successfully?

I'm exempt. :get_on_my_level:

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Apparently Obama did not know that the website wasn't going to work and it's all someone else's fault

• PatrickCrazy said:
    Apparently Obama did not know that the website wasn't going to work and it's all someone else's fault

Those lead paint chips you couldn't get enough of as a child have really done a job on you.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    keep talking shit and cheerleading

PatrickCrazy said:

Keep whining and telling untruths.

Those are your specialties!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/11/obamacare-fix-white-house-99862.html

???I was not informed directly??? of the site???s problems, Obama said, and, had he known, he wouldn???t have been ???stupid enough to say this is going to be as easy as shopping around on Amazon or Travelocity.???

• PatrickCrazy said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

???I was not informed directly??? of the site???s problems, Obama said, and, had he known, he wouldn???t have been ???stupid enough to say this is going to be as easy as shopping around on Amazon or Travelocity.???

And how many times did he say "we" or "our" or "I" in that same article to take responsibility, you dimwitted glibertarian hump?

How does that amount to "blaming everyone else"?

When the program turns out to be a success will you be back here eating your richly-deserved plate of shit with the same hipster limpness you're using now?

Especially since we both know that if you could use the ACA to save 3 bucks a month you'd be all over it.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    LazarusOblong said:
    PatrickCrazy said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

And how many times did he say "we" or "our" or "I" in that same article to take responsibility, you dimwitted glibertarian hump?

How does that amount to "blaming everyone else"?

When the program turns out to be a success will you be back here eating your richly-deserved plate of shit with the same hipster limpness you're using now?

Especially since we both know that if you could use the ACA to save 3 bucks a month you'd be all over it.

claiming that you are not aware of rollout status of term defining legislation indicates a serious flaw in information flow and I'm seriously stumped as to how that could even possibly occur. "I didn't know" has been used an excuse for quite a few things recently and after some point it kinda doesn't fly.

re: program being a success, given current and projected enrollment stats, the only way it's going to be successful is if they can get enough younger enrollees to subsidize older people. young people are not signing up and will not sign up until they are coerced by higher fees.

• brian (and everyone else), please don't quote the trolls, it would be nice to have zero exposure to anything those losers have to say on any topic.

• PatrickCrazy said:
    re: program being a success, given current and projected enrollment stats, the only way it's going to be successful is if they can get enough younger enrollees to subsidize older people. young people are not signing up and will not sign up until they are coerced by higher fees.

Thanks for regurgitating the Fox News line, Crazy.

It's working here in Massachusetts and it will work nationally. Your own intense desire for it to fail won't change that.

Then again you're part of the same disease that said Medicare and Social Security wouldn't work. And you probably still think they don't, even though they do.

And of course you have nothing - NOTHING - to offer in the place of any of these programs, because of your disease.

But in the end, even that vapid hag Ayn Rand took her government's largesse, and so will your sorry ass.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    sorry I usually don't quote but wanted to make it clear what I was addressing since his sidekick usually chimes in immediately with a cheerleader post

• PatrickCrazy said:
    sorry I usually don't quote but wanted to make it clear what I was addressing since his sidekick usually chimes in immediately with a cheerleader post

I highly recommend using the "ignore" function for both of those trolls/bots and never spending a further second of your life engaging either one of them. life is too short.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

I highly recommend using the "ignore" function for both of those trolls/bots and never spending a further second of your life engaging either one of them. life is too short.

I took this advice and couldn't be happier.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    taking a program that exists under a state with specific demographics and how it's done under that environment and extrapolating that to entire nation with quite a few more people and quite different demographics is a bit wild, but do you.

define "work" for both medicare and social security. trillions of unfunded liabilities that we're either never going to pay or once again balance on the backs of people who will never use the programs = success?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    PatrickCrazy said:

I just do it to imagine the foaming at the mouth while shit is spewing in response to me posting as civil as possible.