I Would Kick Her/Him Out of Bed for Liking ______

124»

Comments

• batmon said:
    leon said:
    I Would Kick Herm Out Of Bed For Liking__________.

Ha! Great memory, sir! I (still) love that album.

b/w

Do you wear your dragon NB's whilst humping??

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Herm said:
    batmon said:
    leon said:
    I Would Kick Herm Out Of Bed For Liking__________.

Ha! Great memory, sir! I (still) love that album.

b/w

Do you wear your dragon NB's whilst humping??

Only paired w/ the XS Harvey Dent t-shirt

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    I like those Tabasco label / 'Soul Sauce' bites. Other than that, I have nothing to contribute to this thread...oh, yeah - fuck Bauhaus.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    I just realised that Pearl Jam - Jeremy would have me pulling the plug.
    :-P

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Duderonomy said:
    I just realised that Pearl Jam - Jeremy would have me pulling the plug.
    :-P

Dad-deee didn't give attention!

Ding, ding...we've got another winner here.

Just this weekend, I was out on a 2nd date with this very attractive, but ultimately very annoying woman. There are actually a dozen different reasons why I will not be going out with her again. But her telling me how she wishes she could go see Eddie Veddor at Bass Concert Hall this week and how she grew up in love with him was definitely one of them.

• Two years ago, I was out on a first date with this very attractive, but ultimately very annoying woman. There are actually a dozen different reasons why I didn't want to see her again. But her telling me how she seriously thought Paula Abdul was talented was a good reason not to call her back. Couldn't tell whether she was serious or just doing the hipster irony thing, but...WTF???

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    "Dealing on a lady" is one of the phrases of the year.

5 stars.

• Y'all are not as shallow as I am. I have never rejected anyone due to their interests...i have turned down/stopped dating someone because after our first hook up I discovered she had tiny, weird looking dark brown nipples. Did not enjoy the look of those at all.

• I have to admit in my younger days having been put off by the look of a ladies breasts that I had been really looking forward to unleashing.

Pink-bird shit splat nipple-related.