THIS POST IS FOR PEOPLE WHO SHIT TWICE A DAY

Comments

• I've gone from rubbing till the paper stays pristine white to just a single wipe, the body cleans itselfs so I heard and it works out just right.

What do y'all do ? Gasface for those moist tawlette things, that's just plain groce & dirty.

Rubbing till the paper stays bright red...

I'm gonna havfe some troubles when I get older.

Peace...
    FNM

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    this thread is so hilarious!

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    One mo' time for the dukey stick.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

I tried that one day, till a dude in the stall next to me started shitting and puking at the same time.

That's called roostering

Huh. Around here, we refer to it as shpooking. It's along the same lines as a shart.

Either way, the best thing to do is clean up, and

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Who knew that If you wanted to get beezy posting again you had to do a doo doo post.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Who knew that If you wanted to get beezy posting again you had to do a doo doo post.

Check the date its from 2005. That dude was funny though.

• I don't have frequent shit but i have IMMEDIATE shit. Like if I'm eating, the second i'm done chewing BOOM! I need to shit.

What's up with that? It can't be the food because it doesn't have time to digest.

• oh the entendres in this thread:

How big are your stacks/spliffs?

Does your motion flo?

My flatulence is funky!

• www.drnatura.com
    crink posted this site(in jest i think) about a year ago, i checked it out, shared it with a friend, and we both decided to try "the program".
    my shits have never been better in my life!!!!!
    i can fully this program.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    One in the morning before I leave for work, listening to some tunes

One at night before I shower, either playing Nintendo DS or reading a book

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    I shit twice while I was reading this thread.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I shit on a boat last week.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Yesterday ... twice at work. I'm talkin' two before noon.

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    09 15 AM
    01 30 PM
    10 minutes after dinner

my shit is like clockwork

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    2 for me.

Girl at work says she does 1 (ONE) a week (WEEK). She looks like a Tweaker though (I love that word, I can't wait for Crystal Meth to take off in my neck of the woods).

But surely one dump is not enough? Even if it does resemble the Kursk?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    2 for me.

Girl at work says she does 1 (ONE) a week (WEEK). She looks like a Tweaker though (I love that word, I can't wait for Crystal Meth to take off in my neck of the woods).

But surely one dump is not enough? Even if it does resemble the Kursk?

my friend in high school used to only shit once or twice a week. she was thick. it seemed really unhealthy to me.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i shit in the club last week before i got on. i was so stoned & just had some iced coffee w/soymilk. it was like giving birth to a family-size pot of beef stew. luckily there was one of those bathroom dudes in the mensroom. blocked the door. fresh towels. lotion. and a mint. i gave him $10. shoulda gave him $20, but im broke.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    HOLY SHIT!

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    I'm down with the no-readers.
    I'm in there to do my business, not hang around.
    My lankiness must be due to the fact that i'm a strong strong dumper.
    Input-Output.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Pardon me for adding on to this old thread. I'm curious, how many cats get embarassed when you're pissin' at the urinal, and some dude is in the stall goin' to town shittin' (farting, droppin' bombs like "Boom", and sighin' with pleasure on the release "Uh, aaaaah")? Sometimes, it seems like dudes get a little too comfortable up in the public bathroom. All that "aaah" shit is for home turf dumpin'!!! I feel a little embarassed for those dudes. I try to finish up and leave the bathroom before they finish, so they won't know somebody heard that shit (plus, it stanks like a muthafucka too). Plus, it's odd to see that one of your colleagues was fartin', "ahhing", and droppin' fonky-ass stank bombs!!!

When I have one of those "violent milk shits" comin' (Black folks tend toward lactose intolerance), I look under the stall for feet in the bathroom before I let 'em rip!!! This morning, I had one of those monster "day after eatin' some hot wings" shits (cause I had some wings last night at a neighborhood bar), and it felt like I was shittin' fiyah!!! Hot goin' in, and hot goin' out!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• i know people who have posted there otters here

wrong

wait, why are morther fuckers SHITTING ON THE SEAT???

Just for a picutre? Not worth it imo.

Thats my word, knowledgegod.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Hey,

Pardon me for adding on to this old thread. I'm curious, how many cats get embarassed when you're pissin' at the urinal, and some dude is in the stall goin' to town shittin' (farting, droppin' bombs like "Boom", and sighin' with pleasure on the release "Uh, aaaaah")? Sometimes, it seems like dudes get a little too comfortable up in the public bathroom. All that "aaah" shit is for home turf dumpin'!!! I feel a little embarassed for those dudes. I try to finish up and leave the bathroom before they finish, so they won't know somebody heard that shit (plus, it stanks like a muthafucka too). Plus, it's odd to see that one of your colleagues was fartin', "ahhing", and droppin' fonky-ass stank bombs!!!

When I have one of those "violent milk shits" comin' (Black folks tend toward lactose intolerance), I look under the stall for feet in the bathroom before I let 'em rip!!! This morning, I had one of those monster "day after eatin' some hot wings" shits (cause I had some wings last night at a neighborhood bar), and it felt like I was shittin' fiyah!!! Hot goin' in, and hot goin' out!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Ha ha I have issues with loud dumping in public places. Having said that, our new office has no urinals, only a row of cubicles. Sometimes I'll go in there for a piss and every single cubicle will be locked and the room is filled with a strange silence. You can almost sense all the guys in the stalls desperately holding on to their turtle heads while hoping that the other stalls will wipe up and walkaway.

English reserve in full effect.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts

Me and a friend went to the iHOP for a 12 AM nightcap. Tasted good, but without getting specific, I paid the physical price this morning! WHOO!

Ha ha I have issues with loud dumping in public places. Having said that, our new office has no urinals, only a row of cubicles. Sometimes I'll go in there for a piss and every single cubicle will be locked and the room is filled with a strange silence. You can almost sense all the guys in the stalls desperately holding on to their turtle heads while hoping that the other stalls will wipe up and walkaway.

Fuck that "holding on" shit...public or private, this is THE BATHROOM. Stink bombs are what this room was meant for. This ain't no place to be "polite." If you feel even a teeny tiny fart coming on within them tile walls, don't apologize! Y'all act like you're out in the open!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    BUMP!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    If i only shit twice a day its a slow day.

the iphone has revolutionized my craps.

• Options
    This is a shitty thread.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Oh man, that vegan kid said he shat 15-20 times a day???

• www.drnatura.com
    crink posted this site(in jest i think) about a year ago, i checked it out, shared it with a friend, and we both decided to try "the program".
    my shits have never been better in my life!!!!!
    i can fully this program.

2010 UPDATE:
    still on it and shit's lovely.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    SoulStrut is at its best when discussing taking dumps.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    If i only shit twice a day its a slow day.

the iphone has revolutionized my craps.

I know someone who plays Yahtzee(on his iphone) when he's on the throne. Sometimes I get random texts that say, "Yahtzeeeee!!!"