Affairs- Who Has 'Em? (cheaters related)

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
I have been totally faithful in my ten years of matrimonial bliss, but before I took those vows... WOOHOO!!! It was off da hook with the private punanny parties, dawg! Various concubines, trollops and fornicatresses that my girlfriend (a.k.a. future Mrs. Soulman) had no idea about. I really tried not to, and I actually didn't go for it on many opportunities, including a few with famous or semi-famous singers, actresses and rap chicks (no, I can't be disrispecfellatin' and say their names, especially since I didn't actually do anything with them anyway... I just know I could've, they left the door wiiiide open). But at times the temptation was too much, I think, for any man who wasn't totally . One memorable encounter with a certified nymphomaniac I'll save for my memoirs (or the upcoming "Nymphomaniac" thread).So dudes (and ladies- I'd really love to hear the female's point of view on this), please share your stories of cheating, being cheated on, your views on it, the differences between men and women when it comes to faithfulness in a relationship, etc. etc. Like legendary prolific longstroker Wilt Chamberlain once said, "it's better to be with one woman 1,000 times than to be with 1,000 women one time" Of course, he didn't come to this conclusion until after he smashed 20,000 of them. I really hope none of my wife's spies are lurking on here... that 1st paragraph might get my ass kicked to the curb pho real!

Comments

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Hehe this is topical and timely... I just started dating a girl who broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. Technically, she cheated on him, since we fooled around once or twice before she broke it off with the guy. I don't feel bad about it at all, because it's not like she was playing both of us at the same time. Things were rocky with the old dude and when me and her met we sparked immediately. Just one of those "see her and know I'm gonna date her" kind of things. I kinda knew about the other guy, but didn't know how serious it was. Accordingly, I wasn't trying to push up on her or anything, I just let her know I was really interested. Then we ended up fooling around a bit on the weekend, and she was... how do I say it... impressed with my, um, technique. She's a bit of a nympho herself, and I enjoy getting my freak on. So we really hit it off. We both felt bad afterwards, but basically she was like "I'm so much more into you, even just based on the small time we've been together, and you already make me feel better about myself than he does."

I can't be blamed that dude wasn't doing his part, emotionally and physically.

That's the only time I've been involved in cheating though. Oh.. wait.. I kissed another girl once when I had a long term girlfriend, but whatever. I think cheating is wrong, but if it's a casual relationship (ie not long term or marriage) then I can understand why some people want to test the water before jumping ship.

• Hehe this is topical and timely... I just started dating a girl who broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. Technically, she cheated on him, since we fooled around once or twice before she broke it off with the guy. I don't feel bad about it at all, because it's not like she was playing both of us at the same time. Things were rocky with the old dude and when me and her met we sparked immediately. Just one of those "see her and know I'm gonna date her" kind of things. I kinda knew about the other guy, but didn't know how serious it was. Accordingly, I wasn't trying to push up on her or anything, I just let her know I was really interested. Then we ended up fooling around a bit on the weekend, and she was... how do I say it... impressed with my, um, technique. She's a bit of a nympho herself, and I enjoy getting my freak on. So we really hit it off. We both felt bad afterwards, but basically she was like "I'm so much more into you, even just based on the small time we've been together, and you already make me feel better about myself than he does."

That's the only time I've been involved in cheating though. Oh.. wait.. I kissed another girl once when I had a long term girlfriend, but whatever. I think cheating is wrong, but if it's a casual relationship (ie not long term or marriage) then I can understand why some people want to test the water before jumping ship.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    I used to be the other guy until I realised I did it coz I couldn't handle the possibility of getting dumped. Now I have ball n chain, but would never cheat unless I was drunk in the Dam. But when you're drunk it gets risky... remember: If they got pubic hair = don't go there.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    So one night in May of 1999 I was out in LA with my man John and his ex-wife to be, and the three of us decided to go to a strip club (the name escapes me.) So we drove out to this spot which was pretty nice and as we were walking in, I noticed a pretty "vintage" looking limo parked outside. The three of us were wiling out in the spot, getting our drink on and just having a good time. Then John and his lady got a lapdance for me from the one chick who I was feeling the most. She took me in the back and sat me down on this long couch and proceeded to get busy, giving me an extended and intense lapdance. Shit dope and went on for like what seemed like a good half hour! During that time, for a moment, my attention was diverted from the titties in front of me and my head turned to my right, and I looked at the fellow who was sitting on the far end of the couch, about 5 feet away from me. There, getting a lapdance, was none other than Wilt "The Stilt" Chamberlain. Before I could turn away, Wilt turned and looked at me, and then we simultaniously smiled at each other and nodded our heads respectfully, as in silence, we were agreeing "Yeah, that's what's UP!" And then I turned my attention back to the lovely lady of the moment.

That's not cheating related but with some shit I just got to keep my cards close to my chest

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Hehe this is topical and timely... I just started dating a girl who broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. Technically, she cheated on him, since we fooled around once or twice before she broke it off with the guy. I don't feel bad about it at all, because it's not like she was playing both of us at the same time.

Don't be too sure about that... I've been involved with this type... truth is she's probably already manipulated you and things with her will likely end up the way they did for the last dude...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    So one night in May of 1999 I was out in LA with my man John and his ex-wife to be, and the three of us decided to go to a strip club (the name escapes me.) So we drove out to this spot which was pretty nice and as we were walking in, I noticed a pretty "vintage" looking limo parked outside. The three of us were wiling out in the spot, getting our drink on and just having a good time. Then John and his lady got a lapdance for me from the one chick who I was feeling the most. She took me in the back and sat me down on this long couch and proceeded to get busy, giving me an extended and intense lapdance. Shit dope and went on for like what seemed like a good half hour! During that time, for a moment, my attention was diverted from the titties in front of me and my head turned to my right, and I looked at the fellow who was sitting on the far end of the couch, about 5 feet away from me. There, getting a lapdance, was none other than Wilt "The Stilt" Chamberlain. Before I could turn away, Wilt turned and looked at me, and then we simultaniously smiled at each other and nodded our heads respectfully, as in silence, we were agreeing "Yeah, that's what's UP!" And then I turned my attention back to the lovely lady of the moment.

That's not cheating related but with some shit I just got to keep my cards close to my chest

Eerie... Wilt only had about four months to live at that point.

• all i know is any dude that cheats on an occupied woman deserves to be killed. had that shit happen to me and i would have killed that motherfucker. it was 10 years ago and occasionally my blood gets boiling about it. especially since this was someone who i thought was cool (aka a friend). any friend that cheats on his buddies girl should be shot on the spot!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    this is from yesterday's thread about yer buddy and you over the same girl...

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

three years ago, i saw my girlfriend at seattle community college, i was dating another girl (engaged actually), and pointed her out to one of my best homies, that was going to the same school. a week later he asked her out, and they dated for about 9months. during that time, she broke up with him several times, and i was his "ear" for all of it. i thought she was some hott shit and really cool, so i tried to remain objective through all of his craziness (crying/blubber talk).
    finally they broke up, and she and i became friends. i had in the meantime broken up with my girlfriend, and had been told by my buddy to not speak to her. a year later he went on a 3month roadtrip, during which time, the girl and i hooked up. i tried to think of the most diplomatic way to explain the situation, but i/we were fucked. we ended on the worst terms (i invited him to come to my work to let me beat him up on the clock, after he called up the girl i was previously engaged to, asking her out. she said no, and called me up, fucking pissed). he moved to NY, and still tells everyone how badly i fucked him over.
    -i guess it just depends on how much you like her.
    ps. i'm still hitting it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there's more to this story, infidelity-wise, but i felt that would detract from the point i was making. both she and i were dating other people at the time, but you get the picture...

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Hehe this is topical and timely... I just started dating a girl who broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. Technically, she cheated on him, since we fooled around once or twice before she broke it off with the guy. I don't feel bad about it at all, because it's not like she was playing both of us at the same time.

Don't be too sure about that... I've been involved with this type... truth is she's probably already manipulated you and things with her will likely end up the way they did for the last dude...

And anyway, what part of the game is this?

The thing about women that already have a husband/boyfriend/girlfriend is that they are not looking for you to buy them roses and satisfy their relationship type desires--the hommie messed up a good situation.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    You want me to Snitch on myself on an international message board? Is you crazy!!!!!! Let's just say shorty I'm with now has been treated the best that I have treated any ladie I've been with.

Hehe this is topical and timely... I just started dating a girl who broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. Technically, she cheated on him, since we fooled around once or twice before she broke it off with the guy. I don't feel bad about it at all, because it's not like she was playing both of us at the same time. Things were rocky with the old dude and when me and her met we sparked immediately. Just one of those "see her and know I'm gonna date her" kind of things. I kinda knew about the other guy, but didn't know how serious it was. Accordingly, I wasn't trying to push up on her or anything, I just let her know I was really interested. Then we ended up fooling around a bit on the weekend, and she was... how do I say it... impressed with my, um, technique. She's a bit of a nympho herself, and I enjoy getting my freak on. So we really hit it off. We both felt bad afterwards, but basically she was like "I'm so much more into you, even just based on the small time we've been together, and you already make me feel better about myself than he does."

Can't handle real talk?

She'd been seeing the dude casually for 2 months! And while I whole-heartedly agree with the girl-that-cheats-once-cheats-again logic... I'm not even sure I consider this cheating. Fuck... knew I shouldnt'a brought this up here... lol

Hey Beatchem,

Rather than being out and out cheaters, I think many girls just kinda overlap their relationships.

If you ever hear I guy leave her a message that starts "Hi, it's me" start getting suspicious.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

all i can say is cosign on this shit, same shit happened to me 3 years ago with my current girlie, she was with a dude (who was a little bitch, btw) and i was feeling her and she knew it, i fucked around with a couple of her friends (all her friends were sluts, no offense to any ladies on this board) before hand which only made her more jealous for it (this was in a three month period), and finally one night at a party we messed around while she was still dating lil dude(who was at a different party for some reason). that night i got in this big fiasco with the po po, and she was my shoulder while i was dealing with it and the parental response. this just brought us closer together, she dumped dude on VALENTINES DAY (ouch) and we layed low just fucking around no dating for a month and a half before we officially started dating, and its been gravy ever since.

as for me cheating, the current girlie and i go to different colleges, so ill be at a party, drunk, dancing with some girl, and do some kissing, nothing more, i have SOME morals

ps. AI, that is the illest story ive ever heard...

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and she was... how do I say it... impressed with my, um, technique

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    You want me to Snitch on myself on an international message board? Is you crazy!!!!!! Let's just say shorty I'm with now has been treated the best that I have treated any ladie I've been with.

Come on man! We all know Poppy Panama has got some stories... I wanna hear about your that bad latina... I cant think of her name... or about some trips to Brazil!

For real, I have never cheated at all, not even on a girlfriend... I still could probably contact all the women that I have had sex with in my life! I have turned down so much sex in my life as I used to be one of those righteous today's mathematics treat women right even if they dont want you too monks... hey, I dont have any diseases!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    Hehe this is topical and timely...

posting stories about you being young drunk and irresponsible =

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    with some shit I just got to keep my cards close to my chest

when you're drunk it gets risky

• Hehe this is topical and timely...

friday night i'm at a club in la with a bunch of friends, real tipsy. the night is about to end when i get a call from some girl i just started seeing about two months ago. i tell her to roll to my place and i'll meet her there for a late night drunken smashing session.
    the next minute i head back to the table where friends are popping bottles, pour myself a nightcap and take a seat. i turn my head, and there's this pretty blonde bitty who's all alone right next to me. i drunkenly introduce myself, and a couple minutes later we're getting all smoochy on the dancefloor. a couple minutes after that, i jack my friends keys and head back to her place, all the while thinking, "damn, i'm making good time. i could hookup with this one, then head back home to where my honey's waiting." everything goes smoothly at club honey's house... i kiss her goodbye, and then i open her bedroom door AND THERE'S A BLONDE ASIAN HOOKER WAITING IN THE HALL.
    club honey doesn't know who she is, i definitely don't, and ho doesn't speak much english - she's just reciting the address. now i have a dilemma... explore what may go forth with ho and club girl, or return home to my waiting lady.
    it didn't take me long to decide. i'm a very respectful person and didn't want my girl waiting long for me at my house, so i told club girl "sorry to leave you with this nice looking woman obviously stranded in your home, but i need to go!"

wow.
    hard life

• Hehe this is topical and timely... I just started dating a girl who broke up with her boyfriend to be with me. Technically, she cheated on him, since we fooled around once or twice before she broke it off with the guy. I don't feel bad about it at all, because it's not like she was playing both of us at the same time. Things were rocky with the old dude and when me and her met we sparked immediately. Just one of those "see her and know I'm gonna date her" kind of things. I kinda knew about the other guy, but didn't know how serious it was. Accordingly, I wasn't trying to push up on her or anything, I just let her know I was really interested. Then we ended up fooling around a bit on the weekend, and she was... how do I say it... impressed with my, um, technique. She's a bit of a nympho herself, and I enjoy getting my freak on. So we really hit it off. We both felt bad afterwards, but basically she was like "I'm so much more into you, even just based on the small time we've been together, and you already make me feel better about myself than he does."

Can't handle real talk?

She'd been seeing the dude casually for 2 months! And while I whole-heartedly agree with the girl-that-cheats-once-cheats-again logic... I'm not even sure I consider this cheating. Fuck... knew I shouldnt'a brought this up here... lol

Nah I didn't mean it like that. Just I don't think those type of girls are good for ya. You didn't do anything wrong in my opinion it is only bad for her and if you stay with her long

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Hehe this is topical and timely...

friday night i'm at a club in la with a bunch of friends, real tipsy. the night is about to end when i get a call from some girl i just started seeing about two months ago. i tell her to roll to my place and i'll meet her there for a late night drunken smashing session.
    the next minute i head back to the table where friends are popping bottles, pour myself a nightcap and take a seat. i turn my head, and there's this pretty blonde bitty who's all alone right next to me. i drunkenly introduce myself, and a couple minutes later we're getting all smoochy on the dancefloor. a couple minutes after that, i jack my friends keys and head back to her place, all the while thinking, "damn, i'm making good time. i could hookup with this one, then head back home to where my honey's waiting." everything goes smoothly at club honey's house... i kiss her goodbye, and then i open her bedroom door AND THERE'S A BLONDE ASIAN HOOKER WAITING IN THE HALL.
    club honey doesn't know who she is, i definitely don't, and ho doesn't speak much english - she's just reciting the address. now i have a dilemma... explore what may go forth with ho and club girl, or return home to my waiting lady.
    it didn't take me long to decide. i'm a very respectful person and didn't want my girl waiting long for me at my house, so i told club girl "sorry to leave you with this nice looking woman obviously stranded in your home, but i need to go!"

Am I missing something here? Or does this story make no sense??

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I have been totally faithful in my ten years of matrimonial bliss, but before I took those vows... WOOHOO!!! It was off da hook with the private punanny parties, dawg! Various concubines, trollops and fornicatresses that my girlfriend (a.k.a. future Mrs. Soulman) had no idea about. I really tried not to, and I actually didn't go for it on many opportunities, including a few with famous or semi-famous singers, actresses and rap chicks (no, I can't be disrispecfellatin' and say their names, especially since I didn't actually do anything with them anyway... I just know I could've, they left the door wiiiide open). But at times the temptation was too much, I think, for any man who wasn't totally . One memorable encounter with a certified nymphomaniac I'll save for my memoirs (or the upcoming "Nymphomaniac" thread).

So dudes (and ladies- I'd really love to hear the female's point of view on this), please share your stories of cheating, being cheated on, your views on it, the differences between men and women when it comes to faithfulness in a relationship, etc. etc. Like legendary prolific longstroker Wilt Chamberlain once said, "it's better to be with one woman 1,000 times than to be with 1,000 women one time" Of course, he didn't come to this conclusion until after he smashed 20,000 of them.

I really hope none of my wife's spies are lurking on here... that 1st paragraph might get my ass kicked to the curb pho real!

Hey Phill,

I've spoken at length on here on how I was wilin' before marriage. I was on some Scott La Rock type shit, nahmean? If you're gonna do a lotta fuckin', fellas, don't forget to bag that sausage!!! I was fortunate to tap some vets (older chicks) on some Thurmon Munson-type slob steeze. I gotta officially name Ohio the "head state" fo sho!!! Without asking for it, sistahs out there would just grab it and get to work (Wild!!!!). Fun place to enjoy my biggest taste of batchelorhood. They had some nice tastees in North Carolina too, though.

For you young bucks out there, you gotta hit some older chicks so that they can freak ya'll young asses out. Curl ya'll toes up some. Once you hit about 24 or 25, they start comin' for ya like Predator. Young girls are more bashful (even though I came across some young freaks too), but vets do it better!!!!! Once I got exclusive with my (future) wife, all that shit ceased. I did have one visit back with this vet I had tapped previously. This was soon after I met wifey when we weren't exclusive yet, and I told her about it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts
    I've never cheated on my current girl but damn, here's an idea. I think every couple should get like a week a year of just all bets are off time. Go to different cities, maybe call up old "friends" and have some NSA no questions asked time off. No girl is going is going to replace my old ladie and I dont want one to, but everyone should be aloud a little time to go prehistoric.

deleted by me... misread something...

I've never cheated on my current girl but damn, here's an idea. I think every couple should get like a week a year of just all bets are off time. Go to different cities, maybe call up old "friends" and have some NSA no questions asked time off. No girl is going is going to replace my old ladie and I dont want one to, but everyone should be aloud a little time to go prehistoric.

But then at the slightest hint of her going to get some, I'd be all about staying home and watching movies.

• Sun_FortuneSun_Fortune 1,374 Posts

But then at the slightest hint of her going to get some, I'd be all about staying home and watching movies.

Thats why you're out of town. 3000 thousand miles away somewhere. If I can't see it, it doesnt happen. If I cant see it, it doesnt happen.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Check this out- one time back before I was married my girlfriend's friends got the idea that I was cheating and tried to set me up (I suspect some of those hoes had ulterior motives, but that's another story). They totally fabricated some stories about seeing me up in the club gettin' my swurve on- oh, I WAS getting my swurve on, but it wasn't at the club, so their little stories was 100% bullshit. Then one of these chicks REALLY decided to entrap me once and for all- she calls me up pretending that it's a wrong number, and keeps calling me back with this really sexy sounding voice. The first two time I just told her she had the wrong number and tried to be polite and all. The third time she's just got a lot to say, asking if I know the person she's trying to reach and verifying the number and all this, just lingering on the phone. The next thing you know it turns into a conversation, and like I said, she had an extremely sexy voice and one of those little giggles that females do that they know will make your dick hard. So she's telling me that people say that she could me a model and all this, so before you know it I'm trying to arrange a booty call with this chick who I don't know from a hole in the wall (amazing the things youthful horniness will make you do). Luckily I really wasn't taking any of this too seriously, and although I was considering meeting this girl, I never did call her back at the phone number that she gave me- good move on my part.
    Anyway, the next night I'm up in my apartment with this female rapper who I really WAS smashin' on the side. Again, luck was on my side- this particular night we were working on music and not making "the beast with two backs" (if you've never heard that saying before, it's another way to say FUCKING). Suddenly, at about 11:00 PM somebody starts ringing my bell like a maniac. I just ignore it for awhile. But the ringing won't stop, it's just non-stop ringing for a ridiculously long time. So I finally go out there to see who it, and it's my girlfriend! (shit-think-shit-think) Heated like a muhfuckah, too (she told me later that she knew I was home because my car was there and that she would've rang that bell all night long if she had to). I was shocked because it was so unlike her to show up unannounced all late at night like that. So I'm mad now too, because even though I'm dead wrong, I'm like "what the fuck are you doing disrespecting me, showing up out of the blue and ringin' my bell all crazy like that???" She's mad and crying, like "Shanaynay told me she called you up as a joke and you were trying to talk to her and hook up with her... IS IT TRUE?? IS IT TRUE??" (shit-think-shit-think) I'm like "I was gonna tell you about that, I was just playing on the phone, that shit wasn't shit!"
    So we're standing at the front door, then she starts pushing past me like "I'm coming in!" Oh, but daaaaamn... the other chick, the REAL other chick, is in the crib!!! (shit-think-shit-think) Well, as I said before, I was just lucky that me and the rapper girl were honestly just taking care of business and there were no bras and panties laying around, so I tells my girl that I do have a woman in there but we're just working on music. I'm sure she had her suspicions, but she came in and saw the girl fully clothed, no signs of her hair messed up or any punanny scents in the air, no lipstick on my collar, so she took my word that nothing was going on- I was kinda worried for a minute there that it was about to be a WHAT? a girlfight. It took a little slick talk to smooth it out, but basically she had no hard evidence against me, so I made it out of that situation unscathed.
    That was the end of my cheating ways- I feel bad about some of that now that I look back, because my wife is such a sweet person. But hey, you can't change the past, all you can do is try to do better in the future, and I have. Ten years later my wife and I are still together and now have two wonderful children, and that scan'lous beeyotch who tried to set me up has had nothing but a series of miserable relationships with deadbeat dads ever since. Karma is a muthafucka, ain't it? THE END.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I cant even touch this thread. But lets just say being a waiter was the best job I ever had.

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

If you're gonna do a lotta fuckin', fellas, don't forget to bag that sausage!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

WORD TO THAT! I got Chlamydia from that shit! Worst part is, I didnt find out till years later when my wifey got tested. I KNOW it was from me. And I KNOW who it was from. Im an idiot.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    and she was... how do I say it... impressed with my, um, technique

The Argentine is killing it with the animated gifs!

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts

If you're gonna do a lotta fuckin', fellas, don't forget to bag that sausage!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

WORD TO THAT! I got Chlamydia from that shit! Worst part is, I didnt find out till years later when my wifey got tested. I KNOW it was from me. And I KNOW who it was from. Im an idiot.

dont be a fool, wrap your tool...