Affairs- Who Has 'Em? (cheaters related)

2»

Comments

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

If you're gonna do a lotta fuckin', fellas, don't forget to bag that sausage!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

WORD TO THAT! I got Chlamydia from that shit! Worst part is, I didnt find out till years later when my wifey got tested. I KNOW it was from me. And I KNOW who it was from. Im an idiot.

dont be a fool, wrap your tool...

now you tell me!

• I started seeing this girl in a nearby city, but it started out casual, she even said,
    "If you're at a party and you think "I'm crazy if I don't go home with this girl", then, you should go, just don't tell me about it." Rock on.

But, that didn't happen and things were good with us, and she was going to move to my city.
    I said, "Is it still cool if I sleep with other women?"
    Her: "Uuuuhhhhh..."
    Me: "If you don't mind me cheating, I'll stay with you forever."
    Her: "Woa. That's fucked up. No, it's not cool."

Seriously - I think if I had a girl I loved who let me cheat, I would stay with her forever! Why would I ever leave?

Ok, back from fantasyland - shit with us was alright for a while, then took a turn for the worse and I kinda knew it wouldn't last. So, since I was "frustrated", I did cheat on her a couple times (twice with this girl who picked me up on the subway, and twice with this girl I met at a party during the blackout of Aug '03), not long before I broke it off. Normally I would never cheat and I had been faithful to all girlfriends up to that point, but I didn't really feel bad about it because I felt like she was treating me like shit too. I'm glad she never found out, though.

So now I've been with someone for a year and a half, and she's great, in all aspects, and we're really happy. However, there's this reeeealy cute girl at work who's giving me all the signals and I'm definitely tempted. I heard that she has a boyfriend, and that fact plus the fact that we work together make me hope that she would be down for a secret love affair, but I have no idea how to pull that off smoothly. Any suggestions?

I heard that she has a boyfriend, and that fact plus the fact that we work together make me hope that she would be down for a secret love affair, but I have no idea how to pull that off smoothly. Any suggestions?

Come on man. You got to have your game tighter than that. Just do it. SHe dont want nobody to know either. Just hit that shit on the low. Your all good.

But if you got to ASK how to pull it off, I wouldnt attempt it.

• Yeah, well I guess it's not as simple as I made it sound, I won't get into it, but thanks for the encouragement. I'll figure it out.