funkyou! / funkyousounds

1235»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    I grade DJ Sheep's no-holds-barred steez as Ex/NM.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    When he opened the thread it was instant Ex.
    Instant I tells ya.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It's beat to death but still plays well...VG+

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    On the old strut Sheep would have been laughed off the board for spending $$$ on a tepid jazz, dollar bin common break.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    B/W

Up Above The Rock for #1 on the Soulstrut Top 100.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Breez said:
    Amen Sheep. I know that I've only been here a few years but this place has changed a lot just since I joined.

I agree, you ruined Soul Strut.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    disco_che said:

For a non-native speaker it's quiet hard to join in the fun threads because humour to me happens mostly through the creative use of language....

I beg to differ.

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/25707/

• "Reminds me of when the Beanie Baby market was bananas and fools were selling shit like boot Bronty the Dinosaur"

Didn't see that one coming

• disco_chedisco_che 1,115 Posts
    djsheep said:

Nah, you one of the good dudes disco_che, I remember when French Attack banned me from France, you said that I was welcome. I felt at home in France again.

Funny that I ain't even french nor ever have I lived there but if I ever should have said you're welcome to France it was surely heartfelt. Just changed my avatar to stop the confusion.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    soulcitizen said:
    "Reminds me of when the Beanie Baby market was bananas and fools were selling shit like boot Bronty the Dinosaur"

Didn't see that one coming

I was kinda hoping and it definitely helped bring the thread full circle. Invaders, brontosauruses -- each of us all, really, just worried about being annihilated; we only differ in the medium of our preoccupation.

Please don't be scared to sell me records I'm not a grading Nazi... speaking of which, I just wanted to give SKEL a big shout out. I bought 3 records off him Lee Mason, Gloria Scott and The Pharaohs Awakening. He graded them at VG+. He knocked $50 off the Awakening after saying it looked a bit "grubby", not a VG+.... that shit came through CLEAN. On the real, looked like he just cracked each of them open. Anyhows If this was eBay he'd get the A+. Just a heads up to someone who actually gives good service and grades GREAT. Don't be scurred to buy off him.

B

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    Finally a good thread. It's been years.
    -eggplant x.