Breaking Bad

167891012»

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

also.... i dont think a character has ever been as slowly vindicated as hank over a 5 season length.

hmmmm I dunno.

I strongly suspect many viewers were rooting for him all along. meaning, for many viewers I don't think there was a process of "vindication" insofar as his character was involved: he was the good guy from start to finish.

unless you mean simply that his police work/suspicions (as opposed to his character) were finally vindicated, which they obviously were.

I like that as a thread topic, though.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    marathon on TV today starting from the pilot.

i completely forgot how perfectly crafted the mercurial emotions of walter and krazy 8 were during the bike-lock episode.

I just saw the first season last week. Going to start the second with Tuco when I get home later. I'm intrigued.

I accidentally broke a yellow plate exactly like that during a BBQ a couple of years ago so I laughed during that scene.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    I've been on a month-long glass binge and I just came down tonight. What a gutfuck. Prince Fatty, Peddlers and Badfinger FTW. Private mindgarden partial recast: Bill Quinn (Walt), Jan Michael Vincent (Jesse), Gena Rowlands (Skylar), Gastone Moschin (Hank), Goldie Hawn (Marie), Ben Gazzara (Saul), Calvin Lockhart (Gus), Anthony Quinn (Hector), Don Scardino (Todd), Art Garfunkel (Gale), Lynda Wagner (Lydia).