Music shit that you want to try....

13»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i heard PZM mics give a nice snap to the kick.

I've used the crown pzm on drums (kicks) on 2 different sessions. They pick all the low freqs that hover near the floor. Great sound. I've always wanted to mount them to the ceiling and see what happens.

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    Oh and I want to build a theremin out of a dresser to.

I want to try a theremin. Or that special made synthesizer Jean-Michel Jarre used to play at his megashows, the one with the big illumating keys.

• some music shit i want to try is posting tunes on my 'website', so i'm gonna use this as a chance to test my setup. i'm seriously technology-challenged, hope this works!

disclaimer: This is not a 'beat', or remotely 'hip hop'. its like a prelude or overture to my 'new album'.

prelude

feeling dis.

• I've always wanted to make a symphony of speak and spells. I got a friend in Las Vegas who would set up the speak and spell to be in his tracks and it was fucking dope. I'm thinking if I could fuck with the tone of the speak and spell I could create different notes and blow all y'alls bitches minds.

Oh and I want to build a theremin out of a dresser to. Anyone got instructions on how to do that?

i saw Sonic Boom of Spacemen 3 perform a whole set back in the mid-90's
    using nothing but circuit bent Speak and Spells
    and some effects.

i used to dream about just hearing 50 mnetronomes
    clicking at different tempos,
    then i found out Ligeti already did something similar.

• dizzydizzy 11 Posts
    [quote

i saw Sonic Boom of Spacemen 3 perform a whole set back in the mid-90's
    using nothing but circuit bent Speak and Spells
    and some effects.

i used to dream about just hearing 50 mnetronomes
    clicking at different tempos,
    then i found out Ligeti already did something similar.