hatin' on michelle obama

1235»

Comments

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    "Opinions are like assholes, every body has one and most of them stink"

• Options
    sabadabada said:
    Bob - its a straw man argument to say I would obviously support Haley Barbour and to attribute all these ideas to me when I've never expressed any of them.

That's not what I said. Or at least it's not what I meant to say. Let me be more clear: I do believe that if Barbour is the GOP nominee and is running against Obama in 2012 you'll vote for Barbour. The fact that Barbour is an unreconstructed racist is evident to you but not really all that important in your particular scheme of things.

Tell me if I'm wrong about any of this.

• Cosmo said:
    Can we give Sabadabada and Bob Desperado their own subsection of the forums? That would be dope.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    Cosmo said:
    Can we give Sabadabada and Bob Desperado their own subsection of the forums? That would be dope.

• sabadabada said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I'll never, ever understand why otherwise decent/intelligent people engage Saba in non-record-related threads. by about the 2nd or 3rd NRR post of his that I ever read, I ceased to be surprised by a word he said. and yet there's always all this outrage/anger/indignation directed at him which only makes type more nonsense.

(I get it; he's a good collectro; we like having him around. And were he to actually write anything *interestingly* or *thought-provokingly* right-wing, I could see the interest in engaging him. But that's never what he brings.)

Not for nothing, but then why did you waste your time writing this. Either engage in the conversaton or don't. Why didn't you take this opportunity to say something *interesting* or *thought provoking*. Do you have no opinion other than that you just don't like mine?

"not for nothing"?

• Options
    rootlesscosmo said:
    sabadabada said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    I'll never, ever understand why otherwise decent/intelligent people engage Saba in non-record-related threads. by about the 2nd or 3rd NRR post of his that I ever read, I ceased to be surprised by a word he said. and yet there's always all this outrage/anger/indignation directed at him which only makes type more nonsense.

(I get it; he's a good collectro; we like having him around. And were he to actually write anything *interestingly* or *thought-provokingly* right-wing, I could see the interest in engaging him. But that's never what he brings.)

Not for nothing, but then why did you waste your time writing this. Either engage in the conversaton or don't. Why didn't you take this opportunity to say something *interesting* or *thought provoking*. Do you have no opinion other than that you just don't like mine?

"not for nothing"?

A simple "no" would have sufficed.

• BobDesperado said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    sabadabada said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

"not for nothing"?

As in the phrase, "No one on Soulstrut is more pedantic than that 'internet troll' bobdesperado/larrymoejeezus."

• Options
    crabmongerfunk said:
    BobDesperado said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    sabadabada said:
    rootlesscosmo said:

"not for nothing"?

As in the phrase, "No one on Soulstrut is more pedantic than that 'internet troll' bobdesperado/larrymoejeezus."

Try lightening up and posting your NFL picks. I'll bet you'd be really good at it.