Options

Vick's Victims

Comments

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Woimsah said:
    While we're on the somewhat macabre and disturbing subject, what happened to the Bosnian girl who threw the puppies in the river? I know she was apparently caught and was being held by authorities, but I haven't heard any news since then. Any word?

The Cowboys signed her this morning to kick field goals.

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    Woimsah said:
    While we're on the somewhat macabre and disturbing subject, what happened to the Bosnian girl who threw the puppies in the river? I know she was apparently caught and was being held by authorities, but I haven't heard any news since then. Any word?

Now all they need is Betty White at running back.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    Woimsah said:

hehehe

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    bassie said:
    to-the-death dog fights and orchestrating female dogs being tied down and impregnated for superior breeds.
    No more brutal than factory farming, which you tacitly endorse.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:
    to-the-death dog fights and orchestrating female dogs being tied down and impregnated for superior breeds.

I do? How so?

Has "Old Yeller" been banned from our Public Schools yet??

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    Has "Old Yeller" been banned from our Public Schools yet??

You were in that one, right?

bassie said:
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:

I do? How so?
    By not openly condemning it in this thread; and by wanting to hurt or imprison Michael Vick for being no more brutal towards animals than society in general or beneficiaries of animal killing in specific.

Veggies have feelings too!!

http://www.vegetablecruelty.com/

And The Wind Cries Mary

• Options
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:

I do? How so?
    By not openly condemning it in this thread; and by wanting to hurt or imprison Michael Vick for being no more brutal towards animals than society in general or beneficiaries of animal killing in specific.

This is the moment when you start to believe your own bullshit.

Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:

I do? How so?
    By not openly condemning it in this thread

lol - sound reasoning!
    If I was to list everything that depresses and angers me related to the brutality humans practice on animals and other humans, I would need my own forum (and therapist). Like I said in a previous post, bringing in other issues clouds the original topic.
    Funnily, I was about to agree with your post (!!!) before you changed it to add the accusation.

• Reynaldo said:
    The function of this thread is exposing people who are soft, subjecting them to ridicule, and making examples out of them.

Did they call you "softie" at school?

• Options
    bassie said:

If I was to list everything that depresses and angers me related to the brutality humans practice on animals and other humans, I would need my own forum (and therapist). Like I said in a previous post, bringing in other issues clouds the original topic.
    Funnily, I was about to agree with your post (!!!) before you changed it to add the accusation.

You mean you don't think that by eating meat you're just as bad as a sadistic killer?

What are you, sane and intelligent or something?

• you are that larrymoejesus troll, aren't you?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I try to stay out of these type of threads but this is the absolute worst thread in recent Strut history, by leaps and bounds.

PelvicDust said:
    bassie said:

You mean you don't think that by eating meat you're just as bad as a sadistic killer?

What are you, sane and intelligent or something?

Eating meat and supporting factory farming are not the same thing.
    I don't eat meat or fowl and do not want to engage in the ethics of eating meat to be honest - it simply is not a right/wrong issue imo.

• Cosmo said:
    I try to stay out of these type of threads but this is the absolute worst thread in recent Strut history, by leaps and bounds.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Cosmo said:

Seriously. I've never employed the ignore function before, but this is by far the most I've been tempted to do so.

bassie said:
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:

I do? How so?

lol - sound reasoning!
    All right then. Now that I know where you are coming from on the factory farming issue, it's time to place Michael Vick in the context of a brutal society, forgive him, and cease to want him to be hurt or imprisoned. Then you'll be on the consistent side.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

rootlesscosmo said:
    Cosmo said:

Quite an accomplishment on a day that has a "Vatooing The Vajayjay" thread.

I'm curious, are you going to "ignore" the guy that is against animal abuse or the one who thinks being against animal abuse is "soft"??

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Cosmo said:

Seriously. I've never employed the ignore function before, but this is by far the most I've been tempted to do so.
    Ignore doesn't really work too well when someone posts 50 times per thread or decides to bless the board with a new thread every time his Huff Post RSS feed updates.

nzshadow said:

At the 12 minute mark the dog starts to look a little queasy.

bassie said:
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:
    Reynaldo said:
    bassie said:

I do? How so?

lol - sound reasoning!
    All right then. Now that I know where you are coming from on the factory farming issue, it's time to place Michael Vick in the context of a brutal society, forgive him, and cease to want him to be hurt or imprisoned. Then you'll be on the consistent side.

haha! again with the edit to take a (non-applicable) little jab huh?
    well, this was my response anyway:

We are all part of a brutal society. I would like to think, hope, that we are striving to be better and make things better...but somehow I doubt you and I will agree on the terms for that betterment lol.

Thank You for caring about my peace of mind. I will try to let it go.

• Options
    Brian said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    rootlesscosmo said:
    Cosmo said:

Ignore doesn't really work too well when someone posts 50 times per thread or decides to bless the board with a new thread every time his Huff Post RSS feed updates.

Since the only place that's happening is in your mind I guess I'll consider it a joke. Not a funny one, but still a joke.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    I consider ignoring soft, but I'm thinking about it with this one.

Impressive, when you consider the guy is pro-puppy.

• Options
    Rockadelic said:
    nzshadow said:

At the 12 minute mark the dog starts to loom a little queasy.

Switch it to 45 RPM and he'll experience time travel.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    My sister got attacked by a rottweiler while chillin' on the beach. She fucked the owner up, sued, and won.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• dayday 9,611 Posts