Serious Moral Dilemma

Comments

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    batmon said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    i currently reside in vancouver, canada but i make frequent trips to new york. i may be down this summer, you want to grab a drink and food? i promise i'm not this contentious in real life.

Ill force you to take drugs

now THATS funny. Crossover thread reference, bonus points.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    behemoth said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Jeez, seriously...just get a broom stick, reach down and knock the garbage into the street. Problem solved.

i don't have a big enough or strong enough broom to reach down and sweep the encrusted food off the fire escape. plus that just causes more problems...

but i do see what you are saying. still not my job to clean up their mess. there is a garbage room in the basement with dozens of trash cans, recycling bins and an area to put bigger pieces of garbage and old furniture. it is maintained pretty well and they empty the room twice a week. it is beyond me why they can't just put the stuff in there and not out the kitchen window. did i mention that is the kitchen window down there? the fusking kitchen!

I don't really see anything wrong with you informing the super on this. But at the same time you IMO are severely overthinking this thing. You spoke with the super. You're already prepared to call the management company, plus you got half the internet on the case. Simplify...that's the way to go, whatever that ends up looking like.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    behemoth said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Jeez, seriously...just get a broom stick, reach down and knock the garbage into the street. Problem solved.

i don't have a big enough or strong enough broom to reach down and sweep the encrusted food off the fire escape. plus that just causes more problems...

but i do see what you are saying. still not my job to clean up their mess. there is a garbage room in the basement with dozens of trash cans, recycling bins and an area to put bigger pieces of garbage and old furniture. it is maintained pretty well and they empty the room twice a week. it is beyond me why they can't just put the stuff in there and not out the kitchen window. did i mention that is the kitchen window down there? the fusking kitchen!

I don't really see anything wrong with you informing the super on this. But at the same time you IMO are severely overthinking this thing. You spoke with the super. You're already prepared to call the management company, plus you got half the internet on the case. Simplify...that's the way to go, whatever that ends up looking like.

oh all is taken care of. this thread is simply for LOLz now ;)

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    BULLET TOOTH IS WATCHING

behemoth said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    behemoth said:
    HarveyCanal said:

oh all is taken care of. this thread is simply for LOLz now ;)

Yeah, I know...if you can't tell. Now take these damn pills or I will make you watch one of your own movies.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:

didn;t realize jp had such a hard-on for me. that's too bad, i liked going to his shop.

You should bake him some cookies and swing by the shop for a friendly convo. Maybe spend a little quality time in the stairwell.

• Garcia_VegaGarcia_Vega 2,428 Posts
    Where are Odub and Stacks, soulstrut's moral arbiters par excellance, to weigh in on this issue?

Should Behemoth run a train on the catholic school girl with Chinese delivery dude on top of the garbage, while huffing the Mom's oxygen, as Bullet Tooth watches on drugs?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    batmon said:

Way too much Law School.

I would like to point out that the two actual lawyers in the thread advocated going directly to the super.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    reading this thread in reverse is a mindfuck.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    faux_rillz said:
    batmon said:

Way too much Law School.

I would like to point out that the two actual lawyers in the thread advocated going directly to the super.

NO BIKES IN THE BUILDING!!!!!

• DB_Cooper said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

didn;t realize jp had such a hard-on for me. that's too bad, i liked going to his shop.

You should bake him some cookies and swing by the shop for a friendly convo. Maybe spend a little quality time in the stairwell.

only if it will get me a discount.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    batmon said:
    behemoth said:
    to add to it her daughter makes out with Chinese food delivery men and i caught her touching some older dudes dick in the stairwell.....

EXTRA SAUCE PLEEZ DUCK!!!!!

crabmongerfunk said:
    some dudes on here are way to aggro.

What is the opposite of aggro??

Because some dudes on here are way too that.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

Touchy-feely.

Rockadelic said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

COULD BE IRIE.

CHILL.

SIDE NOTE: I AM THE MANAGER OF MY APARTMENT BUILDING. BELIEVE IT, OR NOOOOHHHT.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

Don't worry you're not the only customer of mine who's continually made a fool of himself on the internet between visits. You'll be welcomed back with open arms!

• and then there are some folks that try to find a middle ground....(not always successfully mind you).

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Rockadelic said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

I think your question could be better answered on Waxidermy.

"Gentle," perhaps?

TENDERBERRY.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Jonny_Paycheck said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

Don't worry you're not the only customer of mine who's continually made a fool of himself on the internet between visits. You'll be welcomed back with open arms!

WHY YOU GOTTA PUT ME ON BLAST LIKE THAT

• Jonny_Paycheck said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

johnny's record > johnny's respect and admiration.

you're a continuous asshole with a falsely inflated sense of intellectual prowess but i like your shop. stick to records, that's your thing. hope to see you all this summer...

crabmongerfunk said:
    and then there are some folks that try to find a middle ground....(not always successfully mind you).

Mmmmmm. Well plaid.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    stick to records, that's your thing.

and arguing on soulstrut is all yours.

Play him off, keyboard cat...

• what argument did you win again jp?

faux_rillz said:
    Rockadelic said:
    crabmongerfunk said:

I think your question could be better answered on Waxidermy.

"Gentle," perhaps?

New Age Personal Issues

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    First classic to be revisited on the new board!

b/w

Better than Drake thread!

• its a wonder that things like "drake" and neighbour issues can be the source of such personal conflict between us but there you go.

btw jp- you argue about shit as much as me or anybody else here, so don;t try to pretend otherwise.

crabmongerfunk said:

btw jp- you argue about shit as much as me or anybody else here, so don;t try to pretend otherwise.

DOES NOT!!!!

• stick to records, that???s your thing...and arguing on soulstrut is all yours.

if you really feel the need to continue insulting me personally, then why not try to be accurate about it?

Jonny_Paycheck: Joined Apr '04 and has posted 15853 times.

crabmongerfunk: Joined May '05 and has posted 1821 times.

i hope this thread provided you guys with some entertainment. isnb;t it great when folks are sniping at each other personally like this about the stuff that really matters.

Jeesh. Toughen up a little.