KICKS..........

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Deejay_OM said:
    SoulOnIce said:
    Deejay_OM said:

what's with the porthole?

you mean the platinum ring? that is real bleached ostrich scrotum...show some respect...porthole he says...haha

those look like toddler shoes

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Cosmophonic said:
    djdaze said:
    saw these trying to find the pic of the last ones...I'm diggin these too

Wow! What are those?

http://hypebeast.com/2010/06/converse-free-agent-preview/

• Been rockin these lately.

Mesh toebox on Wildwoods = fire

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    wildwoods and lava domes are straight up ACG fire

I love how you don't have to be really protective of them either because the shoes are so stiff and the soles are so durable. I have a couple pairs of lava domes that I have rocked for years and they look pretty much brand new

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    CherChezLaPLAN said:

Been rockin these lately.

Mesh toebox on Wildwoods = fire

word, nice choice!

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

copped today,,,,,

• Copped these the other day

both nice color ways, its good to see the 87 looking like an 87 again

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    highscheme said:
    wildwoods and lava domes are straight up ACG fire

I love how you don't have to be really protective of them either because the shoes are so stiff and the soles are so durable. I have a couple pairs of lava domes that I have rocked for years and they look pretty much brand new

Copped a pair of these in New York in '98 when Nike first brought them back out. Didn't see another pair in London until about 18 months later. I was a hardcore Adidas fundamentalist prior to that - didn't fuck with Nike, and hadn't rocked a pair at all since about '83/84. Missed the last reissue a few years back, and those "recycled" joints that were around a year or so ago were fugly, but these are nonetheless on the all-time favourites list.

My current summer shoe of choice. A few seasons old now, but I've kept 'em crisp.

Been rockin' these quite a bit lately. I like 'em because they've got something of the look of Red Wings without being so heavy on the feet in the warmer months.

I haven't worn Converse for ages - certainly not since they got co-opted as the indie-kid sneaker of choice in about 2000 - but when I did, it was strictly the classic All Star lows in black leather, Cube-style.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Excellent article about the current state of sneaker spots:

http://www.sneakerfreaker.com/feature/death-of-the-independent-sneaker-store/1/

• Is still have a pair of lava domes boxed, for some reason the glue is degrading on the heel regardless of them being unworn. I have another pair, I've been wearing for years which are fine. Nice shoe.

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Just under $1400 right now. Not my style but I figured I'd post up the link anyway.

www.tinyurl.com/36p3bvl

• calkutacalkuta 160 Posts

• CBearCBear 902 Posts
    p_gunn said:
    CBear said:
    I keeps 'em simple, but I've been feelin these new Adidas...

what are these called?

Addidas P-Soles

• SunfadeSunfade 799 Posts
    CBear said:
    I keeps 'em simple, but I've been feelin these new Adidas...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I NEED Converse Weapons in Size 5.
    It's been what? Like 5, 6, 7 years that I'm looking for a pair that isn't all black, all white, hideously patterned or yellow/purple/white colourway.
    HAAAAALLLLLPPPPP.

billbradley said:
    Just under $1400 right now. Not my style but I figured I'd post up the link anyway.

www.tinyurl.com/36p3bvl

way over rated release, i have the white on white from this release in the 87 and the 90 and at least you can wear them, but the guy is kidding himself if he thinks that these will even get close to that price, even a year or 2 ago when the sneaker thing reached its peak these were a 4-500 pair.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    lava domes should be in all your nike top ten lists.

i'm hecka barefoot lately

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    just took these out of their box, previous two pairs I was alternating getting a little too dirty

[/close thread]

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

• highschemehighscheme 784 Posts
    planless said:

really?

• planless said:

:NO:

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    just took these out of their box, previous two pairs I was alternating getting a little too dirty

[/close thread]

89's are not hard to come by. [/reopen thread]

not a big fan of the Carolina blue c/way on the flights, have always prefered the white/black/red, but still a great and extremely comfortable shoe

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    last "real" pair of sneakers i've bought recently (read: last year). i wear mostly clarks wallys or vans originals nowadays, work related.

had a pair in elementary school. i was waiting for nike to finally retro them, bitter sweet feet justice.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    bassie said:
    I NEED Converse Weapons.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I usually think the whole stars & stripes thing is tacky, but I'm feeling both of these:

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I usually think the whole stars & stripes thing is tacky, but I'm feeling both of these:

]

I was checkin those John Varvatos Flag Cons.
    I own a pair of Varvatos and the clear sole is starting to separate from the upper. Them shits were a good 100 Eagles. My "regular" Cons lasted hella longer than that bullshit.
    I still got a pair that were Made In The USA, from the early 90's.

pimlicosquirrel said:

Is still have a pair of lava domes boxed, for some reason the glue is degrading on the heel regardless of them being unworn. I have another pair, I've been wearing for years which are fine. Nice shoe.

Ive been lazily lookin for a pair of Lava Dome Considered.

gloom said:
    last "real" pair of sneakers i've bought recently (read: last year). i wear mostly clarks wallys or vans originals nowadays, work related.

had a pair in elementary school. i was waiting for nike to finally retro them, bitter sweet feet justice.

http://www.pickyourshoes.com/item.asp?itemname=7146