Basketball vs. Rugby

13»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Back to Rugby

that aint rugby: thats 'international rules'

Mate. It's all the same shit from what I hear... Just a mix of football & rugby, cept less cry babies.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Back to Rugby

that aint rugby: thats 'international rules'

Mate. It's all the same shit from what I hear... Just a mix of football & rugby, cept less cry babies.

i think it was a failed attempt to set up some new sport, bit of a clusterfuck from what i heard.

its a round ball similair to a handball no?

HANDBALL: A COMPLETE CUNTS GAME. ITS A BALL YOU CAN RUN WITH AND THROW IN A BIG ASS NET AS HARD AS YOU CAN. GHEY.

PLAY BASKETBALL OR DONT YOU FUCKIN IDIOTS.

HANDBALL IS NOT A SPORT.

ITS THE SHORTBUS FOR KIDS WHO CANT PLAY BASKETBALL.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Handball in the US is racquetball without the racquets...and it's mostly played in prisons.

Handball in the US is racquetball without the racquets...and it's mostly played in prisons.

is it the same as this:

is it the same as this:

Nope, we call that lacrosse but you gotta use a stick with a net on the end of it to handle the ball.

Nope, we call that lacrosse but you gotta use a stick with a net on the end of it to handle the ball.

yeah, thus injecting some fucking skill into the entire affair.

handball: Not a real sport.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

Asses Up

Asses Up

Our version was called: Death Ball.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Handball is a religion in The Bronx.

Back in the day PaddleBall was a big street game. U still see OGs do they thang.

Racquet Ball = Hair Club for men.

Squash = U dont know me and u dont know my style.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    Handball is still a religion in my neighborhood in Queens. On a nice day dozens of people set up at the local courts with lawn chairs and coolers and spend the whole day playing and talking shit. It's a great way to see two out of shape 45 year olds get into a fistfight like they were 13.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    It's a great way to see two out of shape 45 year olds get into a fistfight like they were 13.

Perfect, watch this. They ain't 45 but still,,,,just watch.

Especially the last 2 seconds...

FUNNY PICTURES - auto insurance