Basketball vs. Rugby

Comments

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    LoLs

what a fucking clown.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I would imagine tackle basketball only = for the UK strutters?

LOL.

"Can you get your balls in my basket?"

"Harvey drops a dime to his team mate, who hits the rim before going through the net"

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    basketball is that rill shit and anything not 'merican is for gay fags *eyeroll*

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Tackle = UK slang for the ol' meat and two veg.

Okay, never heard that one before.

Oh yeah, a friend of mine just got back from visiting London for the first time. He commented on how weird it felt to see nothing but 99.9% white people everywhere he went. My response was: well, that's where they make em.

Stop playing... Your friend went to London, Ontario in Canada. Cause there is no way he was in the UK saying that.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

Oh yeah, a friend of mine just got back from visiting London for the first time. He commented on how weird it felt to see nothing but 99.9% white people everywhere he went. My response was: well, that's where they make em.

Stop playing... Your friend went to London, Ontario in Canada. Cause there is no way he was in the UK saying that.

He went to London, then Berlin, then Amsterdam, then Prague...and London is the only place that made him, a white dude, feel like something was very wrong about the lack of color there. My other immediate comment was...well, there's no Mexicans over there.

And did someone really post a table to try to prove their point?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

He probably spent the week in the airport cause of the ash clowd, then just made some shit up.

It's just funny to me that y'all actually think that Y'ALL SUCK is an opinion to be argued over rather than the accepted fact that it has always been.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    He musta been in Buckingham Palace or Oxford Uni or some shit, because London is one of the most diverse places I've ever been. As a black person there was nowhere in that city I felt out of place.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts

He went to London, then Berlin, then Amsterdam, then Prague...and London is the only place that made him, a white dude, feel like something was very wrong about the lack of color there. My other immediate commesnt was...well, there's no Mexicans over there.

And did someone really post a table to try to prove their point?

It was for your benefit as you obviously don't peep out of your trench very often.

99.9% white? Where's Fishmongerfunk to decry this slander?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    It's just funny to me that y'all actually think that Y'ALL SUCK is an opinion to be argued over rather than the accepted fact that it has always been.

He musta been in Oxford Uni or some shit,

Dude, I'm in Oxford Uni, and it's def not even 80% British, let alone white British.
    Sons and daughters of the world's elite, and white Brits def do Not have the monopoly on that.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Not too many from the Blackbird Leys though.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts

Dude, I'm in Oxford Uni, and it's def not even 80% British, let alone white British.
    Sons and daughters of the world's elite, and white Brits def do Not have the monopoly on that.

Sorry, typical American stereotype on my part. Would the Royal Ascot have been a better example?

Sorry, typical American stereotype on my part. Would the Royal Ascot have been a better example?

No hatt taken. Not even from Harv, who I'd buy a beer anytime he leaves his trench for ours.
    Ascot - way too much fake tan. If you scraped that all off, then maybe!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    take this to the UK Circle Jerque pleez

No hatt taken. Not even from Harv, who I'd buy a beer anytime he leaves his trench for ours.

My friend is recruiting me to return with him to Amsterdam next year to move in with our new Dutch wives.

Not too many from the Blackbird Leys though.

Dude, once the students occupy it, Starbucks will follow...

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

Yes, we should go back to where we belong.

Yes, we should go back to where we belong.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

My friend is recruiting me to return with him to Amsterdam next year to move in with our new Dutch wives.

If it aint Dutch, it aint much.

Come on over and join the club, we'd love to have ya.

For real though Sir, you know i got the tab if you ever head on over, something tells me you just might enjoy it here.

But is it 99.9% white people?

If it aint Dutch, it aint much.

Come on over and join the club, we'd love to have ya.

For real though Sir, you know i got the tab if you ever head on over, something tells me you just might enjoy it here.

Yes, I would definitely enjoy it there...and not just on some candy tourist ish either. Apparently, y'all know how it's done.

Yes, I would definitely enjoy it there...and not just on some candy tourist ish either. Apparently, y'all know how it's done.

no tourist ish for you fella, we'd do it proper.

(once i get permission to leave the house from my Dutch wife that it)

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    I think hockey is the most athletically and physically challenging sport on the planet. Shit never ends and you get hit a ton.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    I think hockey is the most athletically and physically challenging sport on the planet. Shit never ends and you get hit a ton.

plus you have to balance on those friggin skates. that alone, with all the pads and stick and shit, is hard enough.

plus you have to balance on those friggin skates. that alone, with all the pads and stick and shit, is hard enough.

one intense game, i can never keep my eye on the damn puck.

I knew a Swedish guy who played for the Bruins jnr team, one of the toughest sons of bitches i have ever met.

Damn those hockey dudes love a scrap.

• covecove 1,566 Posts

Back to Rugby

Back to Rugby

that aint rugby: thats 'international rules' the bastard redhead stepchild of Australian rules football (a game that is, simply IMFUCKINGPOSSIBLE to comprehend) and Irish Gaelic football (the sport with the most unfortunate name).

This is rugby:

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Gaelic football

Say it with me, folks: Gay-lick-foot-ball. ---