he got "lucky".

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

SUNS IN SIX
    STERN OR NO STERN

• Options
    Celtics in 6.

In the finals, that is.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I just realized that if the Celts take it all, Nate Robinson will get a ring

This is deeply unacceptable to me

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Damn, good point. On the other hand, if the Lakers take it all, then the Lakers will get rings. Nate Robinson's useless ass getting some jewelry is the lesser of two evils, I think.

• Lucious_FoxLucious_Fox 2,479 Posts

I HATT Nate Robinson. And what's worse are Knickerbocker fans that make him out to be Chris Paul. Team goes 20 - 60 he scores 25 off of 100 attempts and little kids run his NBA jersey stock up.

But I'd rather see Pierce and them get another ring to seal their history in Boston.

KEEP IT EAST!!!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This just in - Orlando decides to stop playing dead.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    If the Lakers win it all, Adam Morrison will have two rings.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    OT!

For real, props to Celtics for great D but the Magic's offense just looked awkward those last few times down the court.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Paul Pierce needs to stop chucking

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    If the Lakers win it all, Adam Morrison will have two rings.

hahahaha. first name i thought of when Faux_Rillz was talking about Nate winning a ring. LOL

Luke Walton and Sasha Vujacic will be 2-time champs as well.

SUNS WIN IT ALL
    NASH AND HILL GET RINGS
    DEAL

• chrisflyerchrisflyer 275 Posts

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    mambaface

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Can't look at him anymore without having that hairless Amish mime photo shoot flash through my head.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Dateline 10/1/09

David Stern: Hi Danny, it's me Sterno. Listen, they are on to us. The NY Times is about to print a story about how we rigged the league to get you and the Lakers in the Finals again this year.

Danny Ainge: Shit, who ratted us out? I bet it was that damn Isaiah Thomas wasn't it. All the dude had to do was keep his fly and his mouth shut for another year and he was gonna have DWade and King James in the Big Apple. What a schmuck.

DS: Schmuck?? You gotta lay off that Mormon slang Danny, it will get us in trouble with the LDS. I don't think it was Isaiah though, it was probably Cuban.

DA: Damn Sterno, since Rodman retired you blame everything on Cuban. So what should we do?

DS: You gotta play the season like your team is washed up. Tell them to loaf a little and look old. Otherwise we'll only have fans in Boston and L.A. all season long. We have to make it look like one of these other loser franchises has a chance.

DA: I don't know man, my guys have heart. They aren't just gonna take a dive during the regular season for the good of the L. We need a plan.

DS: OK.....I got it....You know that Strip Club down the street from the old Boston Garden? I'll set them up with free lap dances and free liquor after 2:00AM every night.

DA: OK...but what if they get caught being drunk in public or showing up to the game with a hangover.

DS: Easy "Flu Like Symptoms"

DA: See you in June out in L.A.!!!!

WELCOME BACK TO THE PLAYOFFS CHANNING FRYE

Here's how the Suns beat the Lakers:

1) Don't let Bynum/Gasol get good post position. Not THAT hard (they ain't Shaq) Check[/b]

2) Frustrate Kobe, make him believe he needs to take the bulk of shots. When Kobe shoots in volume, Lakers are usually in trouble. Check[/b]

3) Make the Lakers a jumpshooting team Check[/b]

4) Make threes. CHECK[/b]

5) Spread the Lakers' defense. Easier when #4 happens. Check[/b]

I forgot

6) Use the starting lineups edge in speed at every almost position. Check[/b]

Amare = big man with the best mid-range game??

YES
    DEAL WITH IT YOOKI
    WE GOING BACK TO CALI

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Man, Dragic shook the shit out of Derek Fisher. He'll need to get his ankles taped after the way Dragic broke his ankles.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

DEAL
    WITH
    IT

PHX RISING

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    where'd all the ref hate go ?

If anyone else caught the TNT overtime cams, you can just tell what the two teams are about during each time out:

Lakers Bench: Phil talking, most listening, but Kobe, Odom sulking not paying attention, tuning out, mean mugging

Suns Bench: players involved, different players adding tips, Gentry getting respect from players

where'd all the ref hate go ?

PHOENIX IN 6
    PHX BENCH, DEAL WITH IT

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    where amazing happens

BEAT
    L.A.

YOU CAN EAT SHIT NOW C.WEBB