If you could only have....

2»

Comments

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    If you only have one type of food for the rest of your life what would it be?

SOUR CREAM AND ONION PRINGLES

• this is crazy talk.

oh, and i was just having an intellectual discussion about taco bell vs. chipotle. and we came up with the following conclusions.

TACO BELL is unique in that it barely represents mexican cuisine and is more or less the product of peoples who have seen pictures of mexican food but have never tasted nor cooked it.

CHIPOTLE/BAJA FRESH is a product of peoples who have seen and tasted mexican food and have sucked all the flavor and taste out of that shit and screwed and chopped it up to be a more authentic representation of what the food would be if rich white folks were to design it.

• Art_FormArt_Form 188 Posts
    Californian cuisine...

"Excellent!"

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    [

what part of the world do they eat this?

south america, Peru mostly. I just met a girl who was telling me this story about how she was visiting home(peru) and her grandma made her bring back some Cuy for her brother. So she had to travel like 15 hours hanging on to one of those cooked bastards in a tupperware containter the whole time. haha

The crazy thing is that traditionally the guinea pigs are kept as pets. Come special occasions, grandma picks one up, bashes it on the head, and cooks it up. I remember peaking into a fairly typical one-room stone home in the Andean highlands that was just swarming with the little critters.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    right now I'm fiendin' for some home cooked lasagne, so I'ma roll with that...

peace.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food.

• BeatChemistBeatChemist 1,465 Posts
    Green Curry Chicken from Salad King in Toronto.

That shit is the bomb[/b]!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    To my mind there is only one food king, BACON, aka the vegertarian killer!! That shit is good no matter what.

• MassiveMassive 194 Posts
    Yea. I like mine on wheat with lettuce, mayo and pepper. Matter fact, I'm gonna go make one right now.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    fried chicken
    or the egg salad sandwiches my Mom used to make when I was a kid, but probably
    fried chicken

just chicken.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    To my mind there is only one food king, BACON, aka the vegertarian killer!! That shit is good no matter what.

i like bacon but it takes too long to cook, its hard to clean up after it, and you dont really get much out of it. i used to think the same thing about eggs, but i recently learned that microwaved eggs taste good. i've tried microwaving bacon but you have to use a million paper towels and that feels like a waste to me. i dunno, any other good ways to cook bacon?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

"It has everything a body needs."

You guys are going to have every deficiency in the book. Have fun while your bones break, you skin flakes off, your hair falls out, your eyes turn yellow, and you slowly go insane.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

- spidey

• SUBS brother...[/b]

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    pizza pizza

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Green Curry Chicken from Salad King in Toronto.

That shit is the bomb[/b]!

i love the way the place looks now...high-end cafeteria!

the lemongrass mushroom soup is really good, too.

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts

• motown67motown67 4,513 Posts
    Tomato Beef Chow Mein, the best of Chinese-American food but only mastered by a few restaurants.