TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Dudes talmbout Canaries and Ibiza.
    I am at a caravan site at Leysdown for the week.
    Anyone wanting to defend Teh Chav from being looked down should really shift dey arse down here for a day or so.
    The very dregs of feral society represent.
    10 y.o. skinhead kids effing and blinding during 11pm turf wars.
    Huge buddhas necking cans of Special Brew from breakfast time.
    Bingo-winged rotten bottle-blond tatt-ridden old sloshers waddling about screeching that Reggie or Archie or Tyreese should put that brick/syringe/staff down.

Anyways, having fun, wish you were here.

::

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    skel said:
    Leysdown-On-Sea

Fixed. My aunt, uncle, & cousin lived there for a few years*. Visits every couple of years for X-Mas were an eye-opener. Every lad over the age of 6 wore gold soverign rings, tatts and a Chelsea top, smoked and drank wife-beater, and would lie, cheat, or steal to play on the slots. There's bingo all day in the summer S*e*e. Also a massive car-boot sale on the road to Sheerness on Sundays I think - ask around, might pick up a bargain.

*If I was a bastard I'd tell you to walk into one of the sea-front pubs and tell the locals Greek George sent you. Definite kicking over unpaid bar tabs would ensue.

Duderonomy said:
    skel said:
    Leysdown-On-Sea

Also a massive car-boot sale on the road to Sheerness on Sundays I think - ask around, might pick up a bargain.

This.
    Signs everywhere, they seem inordinately proud about it.
    Luckily I leave on Friday.

A couple of kids no more than 7yo lobbing pebbles at me today from about 40 yards. I politely asked them to cease and desist.
    Within ten seconds their 10yo fat little educationally subnormal 'zizztuh' appears, threatening to 'fuck you up'.
    I kid you not.

I do honestly think we are at the brink of an evolutionary bifurcation for our particular branch of hominid.

Thought: it would be great if the salutation "hommie" was derived directly from "hominid". Say it is so, ghetto Ebonics entomologists.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    skel said:
    Say it is so, ghetto Ebonics entomologists.

Hommie is a SS bastardisation of homie.
    Homie short for Home Boy AKA a neighbourhood bruv.

Let's get to work on dem currency pairs S*e*e. I know you be a deck-shoe and shorts yacht anarchist. I can see it now... Nice Sunseeker 50. On the back, in Old Spice font:

Thin Lizzy
    L O N D O N

I have a strong feeling for nozzie dollar / yen, but my personal investment guru ( French dude living in Berlin with Japanese wife) says, a la Reynaldo, buy tinned food and ammo as western economics is fucked and we on da brink of chaotic anarchy.

I have investable cash reserves, let's pool resources and buy giant European food stocks and eternally necessary soft commodities like corn and cotton.

PM next week.

::balleur:;

Sunshine in Leysdown-sur-la-Nightmare today, and the tits n tatts are out in force.
    10yo s have ditched leather bomber jackets for the snide Superdry look; gamine scowling rat-faced girls are bedecked in market stall knock-off A&F and candy colour Converse.

I would love to get one of our merimen bredren down here.
    Compare and contrast with redneck society.

skel said:
    Sunshine in Leysdown-sur-la-Nightmare today, and the tits n tatts are out in force.
    10yo s have ditched leather bomber jackets for the snide Superdry look; gamine scowling rat-faced girls are bedecked in market stall knock-off A&F and candy colour Converse.

I would love to get one of our merimen bredren down here.
    Compare and contrast with redneck society.

I think the Americans have better manners, and may be marginally easier to understand.

For those spare hours at work:

http://www.fiftyshadesgenerator.com/

b/w

http://signmania.tumblr.com/a-z-fried-chicken

RFC (Ruthless Fried Chicken), Rochester. The former home of Charles Dickens. The menu includes the ???Little Dorrit??? (kids meal), ???Hard Times??? (small chips) and the infamous ???Barnaby Rudge Bucket???.

Genius.

:freeway:

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

I Lol'd at the inevitable UFC joke. Didn't disappoint.

Also, I'll try not laud it too much when United sign Van Persie ;)

If Sahin & Cazorla join, maybe he will stay :whycry:

Nobody realised how good Van Percy was until he managed a full season without injury. So far Diaby has broken faster than a fortune cookie at a Eurozone Summit, but he could turn out to be the next Henry+Vieira+Bergkamp.

Gervinho/Podolski-Giroud-Oxo/Bloodclot

Cazorla-Sahin-Arteta

Looks a bit tasty. Really haven't a clue where Percy will end up though. Maybe Wenger's trying to show some ambition in the transfer market, but it still looks too little too late.

Jimmy Saville a peeto?

Who'd a thunk it.

I know, only about every time you ever saw the dude.

Shame. Dude did raise ??40M for charidee. I mean, Glitter got no redeeming side as far as I can see. Didn't Sir Jim offer Paul Merton out, on air, over such nonce allegations? I guess no smoak wivvout fiyahh.

If it were revealed that he'd been a robot/lizard/alien I wouldn't be surprised.

Jnr; did you clock the auld jungle tune I poasted on page 280?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Shame. Dude did raise ??40M for charidee. I mean, Glitter got no redeeming side as far as I can see. Didn't Sir Jim offer Paul Merton out, on air, over such nonce allegations? I guess no smoak wivvout fiyahh.

That notorious HIGNFY episode in which Merton and Sir James of Jingle-Jangle-uh-ooh-uh-ooh-uh got into it is an urban myth. The episode never took place and the transcript that first circulated a decade or so back was actually written by Charlie Brooker.

Still, turned out to be quite prescient despite that, eh?

How long til someone photoshops 'fucked' over 'fixed' on a medal dangling round some prepubescent girls neck?

Moke?

Better offload my gold lam?? trackie ASAP.

BTW Doc: Sexy Rexys - you recall it?

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    Doc: Sexy Rexys - you recall it?

Vaguely. Remind me where it was. I don't think I ever went there - or if I did, it wasn't more than a couple of times.

Near Lime Street.

They had cheap cords, IIRC.

My 'Pool trips were: Las Vegas amusements, then onto Cheverton Records or Penny Lane Records. Good array of exotic Rugby shirts in that sports shop next to Penny Lane. Plenty of good Jap imports down in the Cheverton basement. Strains of weed and Paul Hardcastle.

Wrap it up with a Wimpy and shake. Try and get a 25p Crosville bus ticket all the way back to Hough Green. I speak of 83/4/5. When trainers were good.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

Just listened to it with my morning cup of coffee as I prepare for the day at work (how could it come to this?). Even played through a pair of cheapish headphones on a work PC rather than rinsed out on vinyl this is utter Banglash. Not like I'm an expert in this field but, considering when it came out am really surprised I've never head it before.

Junior said:
    Duderonomy said:

Just listened to it with my morning cup of coffee as I prepare for the day at work (how could it come to this?). Even played through a pair of cheapish headphones on a work PC rather than rinsed out on vinyl this is utter Banglash. Not like I'm an expert in this field but, considering when it came out am really surprised I've never head it before.

It was never pressed up as a single* - a crime considering the high volume of jungle coming out at the time. It's only available on CD or quiet-press vinyl comp. I may break down and get the CD for the sound quality... or look for a rip.

* End Of Days by Stranjah is CD only

That would help explain why it didn't ring any bells as, one or two exceptions apart, I was strictly a 12" ayo man back in the day.

So the vinyl comp isn't worth picking up then? My wallet will be pleased to hear that as was looking at the line up of artists and considering purchasing it on the strength of that alone off discogs.

Just had a listen to that Stranjah - a rollicking old school DnB record that would only really achieve maximum impact on vinyl and it's not coming out on it? I don't know if I want to live in this world anymore.

I know, the guys who put it out just didn't think they'd make any money on it. Definition of :whycry:

I even offered to pay for a dubplate.

The oldskool tune is on a compilation series notorious for squeezing too many tracks on each side and not pressing very loudly. If I get the CD (or you get it first!) I'll hook up a WAV/MP3.

Excellent, I'll keep an eye out in case it turns up anywhere else as well (though the sources are growing weaker in this regard).

Can totally sympathise with the guys putting the track out , especially if they're a small company. Sadly that doesn't lessen the pain of not being able to hold a lovely piece of banglash vinyl in my hand.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    God, I laughed pretty damn hard on this one.

^^that's an oldie but a goldie.

He's had his twitter account disabled, but apparently was threatening to reveal the identities of 'top Prem' players who've been shagging a post-op tranny "on the regs". Let it be Giggs & Rooney.

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    He had his account taken down cos he was uploading pictures of various women as part of his Slag Alert campaign or some shit.

After having much success demolishing Jamie O'Hara and his missus, he thought he'd take it to another level. Whilst I do think he's a bit of a moron, his twitter antics were pretty funny.

I think Jermain Defoe is the prem's top bedpost-notcher, no? Surely he's been through 'nuff slappers like a dose of salts.

Damn. RIP Terry Nutkins. The otter came back and finished the job.

RIP. 66 no age these days. I guess we appreciate nature and the simpler things in life as we mature. I took a ride this lunchtime and was contemplating the wildlife I encountered in just an hour.

Peacock, natch. If there ain't peacocks, man isn't eating. That f*cker has had an entire loaf out of me down the line.
    Ponies.
    Horses.
    Cows.
    Squirrels.
    Fish (freal, chilling by dey waterfall).
    Dragonflies.
    Heron.
    Corvines.
    All manner of chirping insects.
    F*ck a wasps.

I could have taken in a loop to regard Llamas and an Ostrich. I shit you not.

Even clocked an Elephant Hawkmoth Caterpillar in the magnolia the other day.

For this I am thankful [straightface].