rihanna....

Comments

• Yeah, I do pretty well... I'm not 35 yet though.
    you should check my brother out in philly, he could probly get you a job

Gay pimp??

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    that was weak old man

• Yeah, I do pretty well... I'm not 35 yet though.

You are just in denial. Typical of 35 year old failures.

• that was weak old man

Sez you little fella...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    As much as I would like this to be a career ender for Chris Brown (who ever he is) I doubt it.

I remember a few years ago almost unanimous agreement among Strutters that they would never play Michael Jackson again.

Who is that going?

Dude nobody played Chris Brown songs to begin with. What are you saying? Michael Jackson has made some GREAT MUSIC. Chris Brown has made LARGE BOWEL MOVEMENTS that happened to come out of his mouth instead of his ass.

that's like saying , "You all said you would never play Gary Glitter songs again after the scandal, how's that going?"

So, you want this to be a career ender for Chris Brown, not because he did something bad, but because you don't like his music?

I am saying that I doubt this will end his career.
    The reason I am saying that is because committing a crime rarely results in ending someones career.

Probably true. Usually its artist with alot of respect that get crazy chances to repair the damage done.

Im not a 16 year old who might see Chris Brown like this era's Bobby Brown.

To me dude's music isnt that good, despite his chart-toppers.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I AM A COMPLETE FAILURE.

• Might as well go ahead and sell me those records then... haha...

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I AM A COMPLETE FAILURE.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    YES.

I feel your pain. But we can't all be 19-year olds living at home with our moms. Have a cookie. You'll feel better.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I call dibs on EofU!!!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Mack, you were kinda funnier when you were younger.

• I AM A COMPLETE FAILURE.

That actually looks like a young DB Cooper in the foreground.

The look on that kid in the background is priceless.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    So sick that "The Mack" dropped into this thread. You know he would have some jewelz on this topic.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hahahaha

I AM A COMPLETE FAILURE.

Lil' bit. I don't think my arms are quite that hairy, though.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    I AM A COMPLETE FAILURE.

hahaha

KER-ZAAAAANNNGGGGGG!!!!

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    This thread is so much better without the domestic violence talk.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Fact: We'll never know what truly happened. None of us were there, it's all speculation.

Wasn't there a rumor or something that RhiRhi gave ol' boy the Herp?

• Fact: We'll never know what truly happened. None of us were there, it's all speculation.

So why didn't your dad beat up your mom, then?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    As much as I would like this to be a career ender for Chris Brown (who ever he is) I doubt it.

I remember a few years ago almost unanimous agreement among Strutters that they would never play Michael Jackson again.

Who is that going?

Dude nobody played Chris Brown songs to begin with. What are you saying? Michael Jackson has made some GREAT MUSIC. Chris Brown has made LARGE BOWEL MOVEMENTS that happened to come out of his mouth instead of his ass.

that's like saying , "You all said you would never play Gary Glitter songs again after the scandal, how's that going?"

So, you want this to be a career ender for Chris Brown, not because he did something bad, but because you don't like his music?

The reason I am saying that is because committing a crime rarely results in ending someones career.

No , Chris Brown did some foul shit that is unacceptable no matter what the circumstances. In this occasion hitting Rhianna was as low as you can go.

For him to continue recording is foul on a whole other level.

The sad thing is , if they get back together for some fucked up reason , everything that happened will suddenly become "ok" to the general public (or people who read US Weekly , tmz.com, etc).

Fact: We'll never know what truly happened. None of us were there, it's all speculation.

WTF?

Dude, did I JUSTIFY what he did? No. I asked a simple question. Did I say what he did was right? No. Fall back.

Mention my parents again, get your eye dotted. Asshole.

Not feeling your elbows.

Who is that going?

No , Chris Brown did some foul shit that is unacceptable no matter what the circumstances. In this occasion hitting Rhianna was as low as you can go.

For him to continue recording is foul on a whole other level.

Should Marvin Gaye have stopped after he threw a woman out the window?

Maybe David Ruffin should have for hittin on Tammi Terrell?

Dude has the right to continue to make music, but its the public that has to boycott the shit.
    Programmers should shut it down.

He's not contributing much to the music scene IMO.

I AM A COMPLETE FAILURE.

Not feeling your elbows.

I am, however, totally feeling that ones girl's chestal area.

• Fact: We'll never know what truly happened. None of us were there, it's all speculation.

WTF?

Dude, did I JUSTIFY what he did? No. I asked a simple question. Did I say what he did was right? No. Fall back.

SHAAADUUUP!!!!!!

WTF?

SHAAADUUUP!!!!!!

Nice edit there, pal. Hoping nobody else saw that?

No, no humor in ANYTHING you said. I'm not laughing.

Lighten up, says the man who disrespects someones parents and expects the other person to say haha, funny guy.

As far as C. Brown goes. I wasn't there. I didn't see what happened. I think he should be sitting in a jail cell now from the pics I've seen of her face. What makes it worse is the amount of FEMALE support he gets around the country.