rihanna....

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    You know what actually forget that other post - this could be a culturally-specific way of expressing undying love, and who am I as a cultural outsideur to judge it?

More like a personally-specific way of behaving in a situation where no one knows what else could have gone on in that relationship.

• It's true - there might be a totally good excuse for beating the shit out of Rihanna.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Chris Brown fan revealed.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    I'm not clear where this goes from "it's their business" to "well do something about it then!"

I guess I'll have to step to Chris Brown next time I see him. Until then, my rage will be confined to the internets.

You know what, forget that last post, for all I know internet rage is someone's culturally specific expression of true love. Or alabaster.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    It's true - there might be a totally good excuse for beating the shit out of Rihanna.

Good excuse, no. Dude probably has some anger issues.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    have there been any images of Brown since this went down? does he have injuries or any reports of injuries?

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Dude probably has some anger issues.

• I'm agreeing with you and Rey.

What's going on between Rihanna and Chris is their business. If they get back together then it doesn't matter what anyone thinks about this whole thing.

Relationships are complicated affairs, things get very grey, and people are talking like it's black and blue[/b].

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

If she chooses to forgive him, that's her business. The minute he cracked her in the face, his personal business was in the street, end of story.

they're celebrities paid by our money

Then go do something about it. Really. What's the point of getting all fired up on the internet? Society of the Spectacle all over this piece. If you see a woman looking bruised up do you ask her who did it so you can teach them a lesson?

Do I think it's right to beat up a girl? Hello no. I don' think it's right to lump anybody up like that, man, woman, animal or otherwise.

There is no internet rage on my part, I am sitting here simply expressing my opinion on some unfortunate events in the news. Simple as that, and I think I am entitled to do that last I checked. And last time I checked, the cops/prosecuters are obligated to find out who beat up somebody and 'do something about it', not me.

Fact is that Brown has owned up to this, there is not a question of his guilt, and from that picture there is not much to the argument of 'degree'. He obviously didn't just 'slap her back' or something, he assaulted her. The fact that they are involved has NOTHING to do with that fact, or at least it shouldn't. He's lucky she's not dead or otherwise permanently impaired. People are doing serious jail time for way way less.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i heard he whooped her cuz she was planning on singing again. chris brown is a gangsta

• fixed

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    F*ck is wrong with some of you people?

who really cares for real? shes alive right? ive seen much worse happen to people that hasnt even been on the news!

• F*ck is wrong with some of you people?

• who really cares for real? shes alive right? ive seen much worse happen to people that hasnt even been on the news!

You're a f*cking moron. Go season the chalupas. Hemol, you're a moron too.

say somethin else, i'll get chris brown to whoop your ass too!

• Will that be before or after you're done taking out the garbage for your mother?

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    19 year old sexually repressed fast food working hip-hop career failures from Pittsburgh making internet threads - pure gold.

• say somethin else, i'll get chris brown to whoop your ass too!

By the way, why did you edit your post so fast, I never got to read it? You got some cute shit to say you vocational school valedictorian?

better than a being 35 year old hip hop failure from philly

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    As much as I would like this to be a career ender for Chris Brown (who ever he is) I doubt it.

I remember a few years ago almost unanimous agreement among Strutters that they would never play Michael Jackson again.

Who is that going?

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    As much as I would like this to be a career ender for Chris Brown (who ever he is) I doubt it.

I remember a few years ago almost unanimous agreement among Strutters that they would never play Michael Jackson again.

Who is that going?

Dude nobody played Chris Brown songs to begin with. What are you saying? Michael Jackson has made some GREAT MUSIC. Chris Brown has made LARGE BOWEL MOVEMENTS that happened to come out of his mouth instead of his ass.

that's like saying , "You all said you would never play Gary Glitter songs again after the scandal, how's that going?"

• better than a being 35 year old hip hop failure from philly

define failure. Seems like he's doing alright to me. People outside of Soul Strut know his name, which I doubt can be said for you.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    better than a being 35 year old hip hop failure from philly

define failure. Seems like he's doing alright to me. People outside of Soul Strut know his name, which I doubt can be said for you.

its not to be read literally

• Who is that going?

what's the hell?

Some personal experiences with domestic violence.
    In the 80s:
    Saw a guy stuffing a woman in a car and forcing her down on the floor. downtown Portland late at night. Called the cops. They came one by one and took up posts on the corner. Then they showed up in force. Cops surrounded the car and were pointing guns at his head screaming for him to show his hands. I thought, they are going to kill this guy.
    She refused to press charges. He was arrested as a felon in possession of a fire arm.

Downtown Portland, night. Man and woman are walking down the street screaming and hitting each other. I step up and ask if she needs help. She repaid me with a string of curses and threats of physical violence.

Downtown Portland, day time, saw a man and woman screaming at each other in front of my shoe repair shop. He forced her into a car. Guy stopped and asked if she needed helped. Man got out of car, hit guy full in the face. Guy flew into our plate glass window, window bowed way in, then he hit the ground and window bowed out without breaking. Man got in car and drove off with the woman.

Syracuse, downstairs neighbors having violent fight. Call the cops. Told they do not respond to domestic disputes! Went and pounded on door. Guy came out and threatened me, but it was quite after that. She moved out while he was gone about a month later.

One of my best friends blackened his girl friend's eye.
    We all told her to leave him. She said it was her fault for bugging him. They have been married for almost 25 years. Best I can tell they are happy and in love.

90s, back in Portland, neighbors having violent fight. Call the cops. New policy, both parties are arrested in hopes one will press charges.

I hope this ends this guys career.
    More than that I hope she quits seeing him.
    Relationships are complicated.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Yeah, I do pretty well... I'm not 35 yet though.

Who is that going?

Dude nobody played Chris Brown songs to begin with. What are you saying? Michael Jackson has made some GREAT MUSIC. Chris Brown has made LARGE BOWEL MOVEMENTS that happened to come out of his mouth instead of his ass.

that's like saying , "You all said you would never play Gary Glitter songs again after the scandal, how's that going?"

So, you want this to be a career ender for Chris Brown, not because he did something bad, but because you don't like his music?

I am saying that I doubt this will end his career.
    The reason I am saying that is because committing a crime rarely results in ending someones career.

• Yeah but beating up one of the most popular young female singers in the world is not your everyday Phelpsian Bong Rip.

Yeah, I do pretty well... I'm not 35 yet though.
    you should check my brother out in philly, he could probly get you a job