Comments

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    uncleansanchez (lol, nice name)

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    This thread took a very unawesome turn.

• I know. That is so not cool, dude.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Hi Lily,

first off: i wouldn't normally feel the need to justify my actions, but you were around when i was a lurker and your mix has provided the soundtrack to many memorable nights so i feel i should let you know whats up.

I felt the need to chastise Mad Drama Dude because his poast reeked of a serious temper-tantrum: i mean, if this place gets too much for you: go for a walk, eat a sandwich, clean your fridge, whatever. But do not post a im leaving because you have all let me down thread. that is pure lame, if you feel the need to keep a low profile for a while, knock yourself out, but a retirement post is so self absorbed it borders on the truly pathetic.

plus i had been up all night with a 1 1/2 year old with a high fever so i was a bit testy.

as far as eggplant the meth guy: the kid had saturated the board with ridiculous posts for a good couple weeks prior to the meltdown thread (which was a carbon copy of a thread he had started on another board a few months prior) he was called out, his account was cancelled and this place is better for it.

and i want to say that it is truly fantastic that you have decided to come back.

Alan.

I know. That is so not cool, dude.

Sayin', bro. It's like, this thread was totally , and now it's like, totally not

It's like, you know, me and this thread were kicking it hard just the other day, and now, I'm like, at the wake of this thread making awkward small talk with this thread's drunk uncle.

Major buzzkillage, bro. Major buzzkillage.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I didn't read the Eggplant meth thread, but his car thread was pure comedy. That is where the word fusk comes from.

It never occurred to me that any thing he wrote was true.

• I know. That is so not cool, dude.

and now, I'm like, at the wake of this thread making awkward small talk with this thread's drunk uncle.

Also, dude, "drunk" is not the preferred nomenclature. "Likes to tipple". Please.

• ive been on a cheese danish binge for 4 days. shit aint pretty.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Hot sauce on the danish =

• So I put some water straight out of the tap into my scotch, just a splash you know. Now there are all these bubbles on the glass, and I'm wondering if that's just the tap water or soap bubbles from the dishwasher

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Drug addiction and Pedophilia are not diseases... end of discussion.

And by calling it such it allows said "victims" to abscond any accountability.

GTFOOHWTBS

So I put some water straight out of the tap into my scotch, just a splash you know. Now there are all these bubbles on the glass, and I'm wondering if that's just the tap water or soap bubbles from the dishwasher

2 finger rule for that scotch?

• I am unaware of any two finger rule, plaese to enlighten.

I am unaware of any two finger rule, plaese to enlighten.

My Scottish Co=worker laces my with Scotch erry year.

If I recall - Fill the glass w/ two finger "high" of scotch and add a splash of tap water to simple open up the aromas.

I would join you, but just cracked open a bottle of wine.

w/ a Roast Jerk Whole Chicken in the oven.

• Yes generally that's what I do. Espcially now that its cold, neat with a splash of water.

I got a seafood stew on the stove, with medium shrimp, baby scallops, haddock, and chorizo. Will be served over rice asopao style.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I got a seafood stew on the stove, with medium shrimp, baby scallops, haddock, and chorizo. Will be served over rice asopao style.

Could you send some of this my way plaese.

• i had a tongol fish sandwhich, lemon mineral water, and tylenol.

:HAPPYDAY:

• Hi Lily,

first off: i wouldn't normally feel the need to justify my actions, but you were around when i was a lurker and your mix has provided the soundtrack to many memorable nights so i feel i should let you know whats up.

I felt the need to chastise Mad Drama Dude because his poast reeked of a serious temper-tantrum: i mean, if this place gets too much for you: go for a walk, eat a sandwich, clean your fridge, whatever. But do not post a im leaving because you have all let me down thread. that is pure lame, if you feel the need to keep a low profile for a while, knock yourself out, but a retirement post is so self absorbed it borders on the truly pathetic.

plus i had been up all night with a 1 1/2 year old with a high fever so i was a bit testy.

as far as eggplant the meth guy: the kid had saturated the board with ridiculous posts for a good couple weeks prior to the meltdown thread (which was a carbon copy of a thread he had started on another board a few months prior) he was called out, his account was cancelled and this place is better for it.

and i want to say that it is truly fantastic that you have decided to come back.

Alan.

Hey NZ,

Thanks for welcoming me back and thank you too for liking my mix. I didn't mean to condemn you for what you did, just wanted to make a point that unless someone's really out of line I don't think anyone should be banned just because they say something that any of us feel is lame. I feel like 90% of the responses on most threads (including this one) are pretty lame. Seems like you agree though, so, awesome....

and hope your baby is feeling better! : (

• Haha! I'm gonna hook you guys up with the asopao recipe, gotta feed the kids first. Soon come.

i had a tongol fish sandwhich, lemon mineral water, and tylenol.

I just hollered at a free pulled pork sandwich that I got from the volunteer food table here at work. And my shoulder was just awkwardly in a live camera shot. Yeah, that's right. My shoulder was just on TV batches.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    All of my responses so far have been pretty awesome.

I guess that must be the 10 percent.

I just hollered at a free pulled pork sandwich that I got from the volunteer food table here at work. And my shoulder was just awkwardly in a live camera shot. Yeah, that's right. My shoulder was just on TV batches.

Dude, you and Suze Orman as all over G-B-H today, LIKE WUT.

Sayin' though! I just walked through the background of a shot during a break in The Night James Brown Saved Boston. And I'm taking a bunch of that pulled pork home FTW!

Sayin' though! I just walked through the background of a shot during a break in The Night James Brown Saved Boston. And I'm taking a bunch of that pulled pork home FTW!

PUBLIC TELEVISION:

PAYING IN PORK AND SHOULDER SHOTS SINCE 1951.

PUBLIC TELEVISION:

PAYING IN PORK AND SHOULDER SHOTS SINCE 1951.

HAHA! Boy, if Mad Drama Teacher could only see me now.

MADE IT, MAD DRAMA TEACHER!!! TOP OF THE WORLD!!!1!1!!!!11[/b]

• MADE IT, MAD DRAMA TEACHER!!! TOP OF THE WORLD!!!1!1!!!!11[/b]

TOP OF THE WORLD!!!
    ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!!!
    [/b]

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    yay! recipes!

hahaha