Become a Fan of Soul Strut on Facebook

124»

Comments

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Im just waiting for someone to start up a Virtual Digging application/game so i can waste all my work hours on it....

Crate Wars- Fly around the world collecting heavy rarer from obscure record stores and trading them or selling them on ebay to increase your credit and buy more rekkids.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I invite you all to join my new group on Facebook: This is 'Merica! 'MERICA!

It is awesome, and if you join, both its awesomeness and your personal awesomeness will increase. It's a win-win. Plus, we have bi-monthly "high five a patriot" days, and we're pushing for a bi-monthly sandwich giveaway from our beloved President Obama. So that's pretty awesome. All-around, I'd say you'd be crazy not to join.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    I invite you all to join my new group on Facebook: This is 'Merica! 'MERICA!

It is awesome, and if you join, both its awesomeness and your personal awesomeness will increase. It's a win-win. Plus, we have bi-monthly "high five a patriot" days, and we're pushing for a bi-monthly sandwich giveaway from our beloved President Obama. So that's pretty awesome. All-around, I'd say you'd be crazy not to join.

hahahahahaha ok i will have to join......

To expound:

Our platform is simple:

1) This is 'Merica. 'MERICA!

2) Either you support President Obama, or you support the terrorists.

3) THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

4) Lurve it ur leave it.

5) High five!

Our goals are simple:

1) Find out if the Republicans love the terrorists, or just hate freedom.

2) Enact the Patriot Act II, in which it is mandated that the CIA and FBI have unlimited powers to wiretap, surveil, and waterboard any freedom-hating Obama dissenters.

3) Enact the Patriot Act III, in which it is mandated that the CIA and FBI have unlimited powers to wiretap, surveil, and waterboard executives in the banking, lending, and securities exchange professions. 'Cause they're a bunch of sheisty motherfuckers, and they could use a good dose of patriotism.

4) Institute a bi-monthly free sandwich giveaway to all patriotic Americans who support our President, because, while patriotism is its own reward, fighting the terrorists and their domestic allies can make a dude pretty hungry.

5) Institute bi-monthly celebration of "high-five a patriot day", during which all patriotic Americans can celebrate how awesome we are for being patriotic, how awesome America is, and the awesomeness of Barack Obama.

Join us!

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    To expound:

Our platform is simple:

1) This is 'Merica. 'MERICA!

2) Either you support President Obama, or you support the terrorists.

3) THESE COLORS DON'T RUN

4) Lurve it ur leave it.

5) High five!

Our goals are simple:

1) Find out if the Republicans love the terrorists, or just hate freedom.

2) Enact the Patriot Act II, in which it is mandated that the CIA and FBI have unlimited powers to wiretap, surveil, and waterboard any freedom-hating Obama dissenters.

3) Enact the Patriot Act III, in which it is mandated that the CIA and FBI have unlimited powers to wiretap, surveil, and waterboard executives in the banking, lending, and securities exchange professions. 'Cause they're a bunch of sheisty motherfuckers, and they could use a good dose of patriotism.

4) Institute a bi-monthly free sandwich giveaway to all patriotic Americans who support our President, because, while patriotism is its own reward, fighting the terrorists and their domestic allies can make a dude pretty hungry.

5) Institute bi-monthly celebration of "high-five a patriot day", during which all patriotic Americans can celebrate how awesome we are for being patriotic, how awesome America is, and the awesomeness of Barack Obama.

Join us!

This is "Merica. We can't be stopped.

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    So I became a fan. This was because I caved and joined Facebook for reasons unrelated to SS.

Now that I'm a fan, do I get all the rights and privileges of membership? What are those exactly?

I also hollered at you Mr. Cooper. Don't snub me.